Author Topic: CUTTING CYCLE WITHOUT FATBURNERS??!  (Read 1230 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
CUTTING CYCLE WITHOUT FATBURNERS??!
« on: January 26, 2007, 05:40:57 PM »
Has anybody ever done that successfully? Results? I don't like the side effects of Clen, DNP ,  and I hate using T3(losing too much strenght) . I know it 'll take longer , but it might be worthed for me.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: CUTTING CYCLE WITHOUT FATBURNERS??!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:59:41 PM »
well maybe you should just diet and workout.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 06:10:48 PM »
Yep just diet and work out, it will take time but anything worth doing does.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
 I've gone from 18% bf down a single digit bf in 8 weeks with Clen/T3. It was so fast and easy, but this time I'll try to go without it.I know it'll take longer but just hoping it'll take less than 4 monts.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 09:31:01 PM »
Run about anything you want, ie. test, eq, tren, winny, var, primo, master, etc, etc, etc.

What did you have in mind?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
Run about anything you want, ie. test, eq, tren, winny, var, primo, master, etc, etc, etc.

What did you have in mind?

Thats exactly what i have in mind...but...no clen/T3 or DNP this time ....just too many side effects for me....the point is that i've never done a cutting cycle without those (clen,t3, dnp) and i'm a little bit unsure about the results....

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 12:27:45 AM »
It's not really a cutting cycle though without fatburners.... it is more of just a regular cycle and you dieting and exercising to lose fat and using gear to maintain muscle mass and possibly gain a pound or two...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 12:31:35 AM »
Maybe think about adding some GH

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 06:48:06 AM »
Has anybody ever done that successfully? Results? I don't like the side effects of Clen, DNP ,  and I hate using T3(losing too much strenght) . I know it 'll take longer , but it might be worthed for me.
try efedrine...
w

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
It's not really a cutting cycle though without fatburners.... it is more of just a regular cycle and you dieting and exercising to lose fat and using gear to maintain muscle mass and possibly gain a pound or two...
i'll second that
-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 12:58:37 PM »
Thats exactly what i have in mind...but...no clen/T3 or DNP this time ....just too many side effects for me....the point is that i've never done a cutting cycle without those (clen,t3, dnp) and i'm a little bit unsure about the results....
Results should be good, slower yes, but you can get as lean as you want. This cycle will be about maintaining what mass you have while hardening up. Who knows, this could end up being your best diet/cycle yet.

Last off, although I am a fan of clen and t-3 I do believe too many people rely on these drugs too much...at least that's how I see it.