Author Topic: Jesse Jackson is on C-SPAN live  (Read 1328 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Jesse Jackson is on C-SPAN live
« on: January 27, 2007, 10:06:33 AM »
I think this moron used to ride the short bus to school.  He is the worst rheotrician I have ever seen.  He needs to learn to give a speech without reading from a piece of paper 99% of the time.  I really wanna kick this numb nuts right in the balls.  If he believes in peace so much why doesn't he tell his negro brothers and sisters to stop the fucking gang violence.  He talks about wanting new leaders, I'm guessing he means black leaders.

Oh and now the Katrina people were abandoned.  Didn't someone tell these voodoo dickheads to leave the city but no, they wanted to stay and smoke out.  Tough shit.

And the government put drugs and guns in their communities.  What a fucking moron!  Someone tell his dip shit ass that his black brothers kill each other with guns they buy and poison their communities with the drugs they sell.  Maybe if he told the black community to get off welfare we could win the war on poverty that he is sooooo concerned with.  The man never held a job.  Fuck him!

Now he's talking about telling Bush that we need more handouts.  (housing, Pell Grants, etc.) Get a job jerk off!

Now, he's rhyming. 
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jesse Jackson is on C-SPAN live
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 10:44:38 AM »
1. yes, the lazy fckers didn't leave and can't blame anyone but themselves for sleeping theu a cat5 hurrican.

2. drugs - a competely separate issue - yes, there is a very well established network of how the drugs enter this country and it you think it's the same guys selling it on the streets, think again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
I think this moron used to ride the short bus to school.  He is the worst rheotrician I have ever seen.  He needs to learn to give a speech without reading from a piece of paper 99% of the time.  I really wanna kick this numb nuts right in the balls.  If he believes in peace so much why doesn't he tell his negro brothers and sisters to stop the fucking gang violence.  He talks about wanting new leaders, I'm guessing he means black leaders.

Oh and now the Katrina people were abandoned.  Didn't someone tell these voodoo dickheads to leave the city but no, they wanted to stay and smoke out.  Tough shit.

And the government put drugs and guns in their communities.  What a fucking moron!  Someone tell his dip shit ass that his black brothers kill each other with guns they buy and poison their communities with the drugs they sell.  Maybe if he told the black community to get off welfare we could win the war on poverty that he is sooooo concerned with.  The man never held a job.  f**k him!

Now he's talking about telling Bush that we need more handouts.  (housing, Pell Grants, etc.) Get a job jerk off!

Now, he's rhyming. 

Tell us how you really feel cap.   :)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 03:29:17 PM »
Tell us how you really feel cap.   :)
He's a bum, that's for sure.

1. yes, the lazy fckers didn't leave and can't blame anyone but themselves for sleeping theu a cat5 hurrican.

2. drugs - a competely separate issue - yes, there is a very well established network of how the drugs enter this country and it you think it's the same guys selling it on the streets, think again.
I think other people bring it in but urban youth don't need to sell it.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »
He's a bum, that's for sure.
 I think other people bring it in but urban youth don't need to sell it.

Agree - drug dealers should be in jail.  We agree there.

Who are the "other people" that bring it in?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »
Agree - drug dealers should be in jail.  We agree there.

Who are the "other people" that bring it in?
Well starting with the Mena Arkansas deal, I'm guessing multiple government officials.  Clinton was involved with the running M16's down to South America and bringing cocaine up.  Beside that I really don't know specifics.  I know where and how but not the who so much.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »
yeah, the laundering of drug money is actually very good for the US economy.  It is interest-free money which is passed back and forth, allowing both sides in credit transactions to have their money at once.  The cash flow is provided by coke, weed, and heroin money.  This is why in 2001, there was nearly ZERO drug trade in Afghanistan, but by 2003 the levels were way higher than they had ever been (afghanistan being the world's #1 opium nation for providing heroin).

Isn't that weird?  Without the Afghani heroin on our shores, Wall Street would be pretty damn close to a collapse.  Perhaps when we invaded Afghanistan in Oct 2001 after many months of planning, it wasn't just because they burned us on the pipeline deal in Spring 01.  perhaps it was their "drying up our drug free cash flow money by ending all the drugs".  That's two reasons to bomb them (that the average American cannot comprehend).  If only they would give us a perfectly timed attack to watch on our tv screens, weeks before our planned invasion.  That would really give us reason to invade and the sheeple would approve.  But what... ?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 03:47:59 PM »
Well I support a war on drugs but its execution leaves something to be desired.  I don't think it should be legal but I disagree with going after the "little fish" more than the "big fish" just because of plea deals.  Prosecutors should not make deals with kingpins to imprison users.  I think user should be in as well but the kingpins need the life sentences not the heroin addict.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 04:08:38 PM »
Well I support a war on drugs but its execution leaves something to be desired.  I don't think it should be legal but I disagree with going after the "little fish" more than the "big fish" just because of plea deals.  Prosecutors should not make deals with kingpins to imprison users.  I think user should be in as well but the kingpins need the life sentences not the heroin addict.

The # of drug arrests correlates with the # of available prison cells and just how much it's estimated those dealers are contributing to the tax base.

When it's determined that the dealers aren't contributing enough % taxwise (IE: buying phat cars and bling), they become worth more in prison.  Then they adjust police reources accordingly, crime drops, dealers thin out and the ones on the outside become more productive and buy more things.  Prisons subsidized by tax dollars are coincidently owned by the defense contractors too. 

This is just how it is. If you choose to sell drugs, you risk jail, and rightfully so.  But the level of resources allocated to arrests change accoring to just how much these illegal dealers are helping the economy.  So, they get pwned.  The war on drugs got a ton of tax dollars, that was about it.  They built new prisons and bought new toys from - ta da! - the defense contractors.