Author Topic: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?  (Read 16959 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
strawberry has more chemicals in it than Ronnie Coleman.  ;D ;D

What?! Blasphemy! The Strawberry Pop Tarts, grow on a giant Pop Tart tree and they are all natural. You take back what you said! >:(
a

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 02:32:13 PM »
sure why not  :-\

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 02:34:26 PM »
must be the wheatgrass........
-

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 02:36:58 PM »
What?! Blasphemy! The Strawberry Pop Tarts, grow on a giant Pop Tart tree and they are all natural. You take back what you said! >:(

Oh yes, that tree is fertilized with chemical waste every day...  ;D ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
when i talked to him on aim, he said he was.
Deep Tissue Massage

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »
it's strange that some people think that "using steroids" means using 1 gram a week or more.

someone using 200 mg/week for 10 weeks a year will still have an advantage over someone who is truly natural.

I find it unlikely that  someone who is bigger, harder, and more ripped than the top bodybuilders of the 70s, who we all know were using lots of steroids, did it drug free.  It is even more unlikely if they are well past their athletic prime.   In the pre steroid era, 35 was considered past one's prime.  Skip is 44.   

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 02:45:34 PM »
when i talked to him on aim, he said he was.

Yeah, and Ronnie and Gustavo Badell also say they are natural.

Sure he won't admit it, he is the natural guru.

it's strange that some people think that "using steroids" means using 1 gram a week or more.

someone using 200 mg/week for 10 weeks a year will still have an advantage over someone who is truly natural.

I find it unlikely that  someone who is bigger, harder, and more ripped than the top bodybuilders of the 70s, who we all know were using lots of steroids, did it drug free.  It is even more unlikely if they are well past their athletic prime.   In the pre steroid era, 35 was considered past one's prime.  Skip is 44.   

good post.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 05:09:51 PM »
???

Speak on this

Do i think he's natural or not?  Well, I dont know him personally, nor do I have any inside information on wether he is or not.  So, all I have to go off is the way his physique looks, the fact that he claims he is, the fact that most of you guys say he isnt, etc.  Its 50/50, so my guess is as good as yours.  This is not to say, however, that I do not believe him when he says that he is natural.  But if he is NOT natural, I guess it doesnt really matter to me for the following reasons: 

Here is what I do know.  I know that, as a natural bodybuilder, his principles on training and dieting have helped me.  I have learned a lot from his books, DVD, website, articles, and Q&A's on AST's site.  Natural or not, I have learned a lot from him.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »
One reason I dont believe the majority of people on here saying he is not natural is because it seems to me that many of you have very little faith in what can be achieved naturally.  In fact, my pics have been up here before and some of you guys actually said I wasnt natural.  Its a nice compliment, of course, but if some of you guys think I'm not natural (which, I know for a fact I am), then no way in hell you'll think Skip is natural.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »
Dumbest post ever. So many delusions, so little time.

ok "tredders" ::) ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »

good point, good post!
just not good enough

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »
Dumbest post ever. So many delusions, so little time.

I agree.
The BBinsider

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »

i've said it before..

under 1 gram /week is the new natural...

skip is NOT natural...

soo if he is THAT big naturally he's skipping out on being MR O for moral reasons??

right...
carpe` vaginum!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 06:51:19 PM »

he's not, if he is, he's a genetic freak............

on his website:

Skip La Cour has been training for more than 14 years and has been competing in bodybuilding contests for over 13 years. During that time span, La Cour has competed in 29 bodybuilding show around the world. At 5’ 11", La Cour’s competition weight ranges from 213 to 230 well-conditioned pounds.

man it took him one year (or even 2 or 3, with diet and training?) to start winning contest..... all natural, yeah  ::)........ sure.

prohormone was baned like what? 2 years ago........ was it allowed, what about creatine? nolvedex, 6oxo, tribulus etc.............

what's really natural?
are you delusional?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
There are no such things as genetic freaks. At least not in the terms that most people refer to.

sushikuineo

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 09:58:17 PM »
As natural as a 100yr old mans erection.

hahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »
skip is obviously a gifted bber, but the cold hard fact is that you just can't tell who does and who doesn't.

think about it. the man has put himself in a position (pedastal some might say) of being a natural bber. if he so much as made a vague admission to 2 primobolan tabs a day for 1 day he would be publically slaughtered and all his accomplishments would be written off as 'all drugs'. not to mention all his endorsements and livelihood would go down the drain (add to that a suit for breach of contract) and he would just be another bber dreaming of competing against the true freaks like ronnie.

look what happened to bill phillip's boy, danny hester. on top of the world (and every mm mag cover) one minute and gone without a trace the next.

besides all this, i'm always suspicious of self righteous people that preach their virtues. maybe because every human being i can think of in the history of man kind has proven to be a false prophet.

as shakespeare said, "he who protest the loudest..."  ;)

;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 10:32:50 PM »
besides all this, i'm always suspicious of self righteous people that preach their virtues. maybe because every human being i can think of in the history of man kind has proven to be a false prophet.

as shakespeare said, "he who protest the loudest..."  ;)

;D
The last thing Skip is, is self-righteous from what I've read. He actually discourages that in his articles to natural bodybuilders.
Stating you're natural in a chemically-infested sport and being self-righteous are two different things.

Personally, I have no idea whether he's juiced or not. I gotta take him at his word until proven otherwise.
!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2007, 10:40:26 PM »
The last thing Skip is, is self-righteous from what I've read. He actually discourages that in his articles to natural bodybuilders.
Stating you're natural in a chemically-infested sport and being self-righteous are two different things.

Personally, I have no idea whether he's juiced or not. I gotta take him at his word until proven otherwise.

you missed my point.

think about it this way;

why would someone who is successful in their endeavour NEED to prove anything?

"I gotta take him at his word until proven otherwise."

ok...does that mean you'kk take me for my word too :D because i'd like to sell you some prime real estate at half the price.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »
There are no such things as genetic freaks. At least not in the terms that most people refer to.

Exactly.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 10:48:15 PM »
you missed my point.

think about it this way;

why would someone who is successful in their endeavour NEED to prove anything?

"I gotta take him at his word until proven otherwise."

ok...does that mean you'kk take me for my word too :D because i'd like to sell you some prime real estate at half the price.
Nothing you wrote was misunderstood by me.
When did Skip request that he needs to prove he is natural?

I said I'd take Skip's word for it...not yours.  ;) He'd have a lot to lose if someone came forward and exposed him as a liar, with proof. After all, Skip is a public figure who's won drug tested competitions. Who the fuck are you exactly?
!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 11:09:14 PM »
I don't believe he's natural. 

He called himself the King of The Naturals, or a similiar title, in an IM article.  I'd call that pretty sanctimonious, in my opinion.

When you have that much size coupled with glute/ham/tricep striations, crosscuts, etc, maybe you DO need to prove it.

Get Skip to an IOC-approved testing site the week of his next contest, or don't give us the "business."  No in-house lie-detectors or blood tests.

I've known guys who have lied about their useage in front of their own "salesperson" so there's little that suprises me...

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »
Okay Bluto,
You know I'm always willing to blaze on someone, but dude, really ...Do you need to ask that question??? Look at him...Granted he's a great fighter but come on,. I can probably tell you what he's using, after being around so many bodybuilders and UFC fighters, I know. But I'm just a girl and their trainer...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »
No one except Skip can prove it either way, so threads like this are pointless.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 11:48:52 PM »
I don't believe he's natural. 

He called himself the King of The Naturals, or a similiar title, in an IM article.  I'd call that pretty sanctimonious, in my opinion.

When you have that much size coupled with glute/ham/tricep striations, crosscuts, etc, maybe you DO need to prove it.

Get Skip to an IOC-approved testing site the week of his next contest, or don't give us the "business."  No in-house lie-detectors or blood tests.

I've known guys who have lied about their useage in front of their own "salesperson" so there's little that suprises me...

Heywood, I see what your saying about the IOC site the week of show, but even that would never prove anything.  The gh isn't detectable and the suspended test could be back to a 4-1 or 6-1 "passable" ratio within a week.

Most natural bodybuilders at that level probably are not natural...I use probably for the sole fact that only they truely know.  Of course anyone that knows anything will not believe guys at that level of natural bodybuilding are natural.

Remember that hormones have obvious side effects.  Acromegaly is a well known and obvious sign of gh abuse.  The mandibal elongates and the user or person effected gets a distinct underbite...take a look at pictures of guys you suspect during their contest years and if they look like they are pushing their lower jaw outward and there is a obvious underbite then figure it out.  Hahah, I'm being vauge but this is a ridiculously funny topic and subject...

Are these guys natural???  Man, were some people on this board born yesterday?