Author Topic: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?  (Read 16966 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 01:40:07 AM »
Heywood, I see what your saying about the IOC site the week of show, but even that would never prove anything.  The gh isn't detectable and the suspended test could be back to a 4-1 or 6-1 "passable" ratio within a week.

A true IOC/WADA test would be hard to pass if one had done any steroids in the recent past. They can detect synthetic test (isotope test) nowadays so the ratio is not all that has to be considered. They also look at various other parameters. GH is also detectable as of now, I think a number of athletes have failed due to GH recently (don't know if the test has been taken to court yet etc). However, a test like this is cost prohibitive for any bb organization.

Skip supposedly failed a lie detector test a few years ago also.

Skip has also admitted to using pro-hormones in the past so he has no moral qualms with using hormones.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 03:43:34 AM »
He knows how to get ripped - and MaxOT has worked for me in terms of strength - but your joints will be in pain after about four weeks. I now switching over to HST to mix things up and get more reps out.

I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 06:29:42 AM »
awesome condition

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2007, 07:01:21 AM »
Very impressive. Natural? As natural as a Romenian girls gymnastics team at the Olympics (No).

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 07:29:46 AM »
yes i beleive hes natural. If you gave skip the same drugs as a top IFBB PRO then you all would see......The man trains harder then anyone, hes on ronnie and branch's intensity level. balls to the wall.
u must be smoking crack.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 07:42:05 AM »
He's prolly not 100% natural. He lacks the fullness of an IFBB pro but looks a little beyond the state of a natural bodybuilder
Don't let em fool ya

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 08:02:32 AM »
is he really that much more ripped than this guy?  He's just bigger cause he has a better bone structure.  Oh, yeah....this guy can't be natural either cause he's in better shape than 99.9% of the poeple who post here.
nasser=piece of shit

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 09:20:28 AM »
is he really that much more ripped than this guy?  He's just bigger cause he has a better bone structure.  Oh, yeah....this guy can't be natural either cause he's in better shape than 99.9% of the poeple who post here.

yop I don't think he is either   :)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 09:54:24 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 10:48:29 AM »
yop I don't think he is either   :)

Well, maybe no roids, but i think clen, ephedrine and t3/t4 are very common in 'naturals' when it comes to dieting down.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 10:55:15 AM »
is he really that much more ripped than this guy?  He's just bigger cause he has a better bone structure. 

No, Skip has a lot more mass, and is probably 15-20 years older.

It's much easier to be muscular a ripped at age 18-24, when you still have all that adolescent testosterone.  Not so easy when you're past 40.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2007, 11:02:46 AM »
Why is this brought up every week? 

Would it make people feel better about themselves if he said he wasn't natural?  Is it just easier if you set self imposed limits on yourself by refusing to believe he is natural? 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »
Why is this brought up every week?  Would it make people feel better about themselves if he said he wasn't natural?  Is it just easier if you set self imposed limits on yourself by refusing to believe he is natural? 

the internet is not very tolerant of hypocrites

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2007, 02:38:28 PM »
Why is this brought up every week? 

Would it make people feel better about themselves if he said he wasn't natural?  Is it just easier if you set self imposed limits on yourself by refusing to believe he is natural? 

The issue is brought up because he is notorious in IM for proclaiming himself King of All Naturals.  Fine, let him prove it, at long last. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2007, 03:00:31 PM »
Look how his cheeks are bloated, just like in any steroid user.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2007, 03:14:23 PM »
Dumbest post ever. So many delusions, so little time.

you made me pee in my pants ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2007, 03:15:35 PM »
it's strange that some people think that "using steroids" means using 1 gram a week or more.

someone using 200 mg/week for 10 weeks a year will still have an advantage over someone who is truly natural.

I find it unlikely that  someone who is bigger, harder, and more ripped than the top bodybuilders of the 70s, who we all know were using lots of steroids, did it drug free.  It is even more unlikely if they are well past their athletic prime.   In the pre steroid era, 35 was considered past one's prime.  Skip is 44.   

on spot
fallen angel

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »

that dude is like 165lbs while skip is 230lbs  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »
he's not, if he is, he's a genetic freak............

on his website:

Skip La Cour has been training for more than 14 years and has been competing in bodybuilding contests for over 13 years. During that time span, La Cour has competed in 29 bodybuilding show around the world. At 5’ 11", La Cour’s competition weight ranges from 213 to 230 well-conditioned pounds.

man it took him one year (or even 2 or 3, with diet and training?) to start winning contest..... all natural, yeah  ::)........ sure.

prohormone was baned like what? 2 years ago........ was it allowed, what about creatine? nolvedex, 6oxo, tribulus etc.............

what's really natural?

i have seen in my life time coulple of natural "genetic freaks",, the biggest of them is a very good friend from the czech republic,,he was 6'1 228lb at 12% bodyfat with superior muscle shape 19.5 inch arms,, last time we trained together was 2003,,,and he was natural because i gave him his first british disp dianabols and he was too scared to take them,, that was the biggest freakiest natural bodybuilder i have met and he looked every bit of it with 19.5 inch arms at 12%!

from this board,,,if dadywady is natural and i assume he is,,then he is what i would call "mini genetic freak" out of the choices i have,,load him on hormones and he is 300lb of iron at the least.
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2007, 03:31:52 PM »

i have seen in my life time coulple of natural "genetic freaks",, the biggest of them is a very good friend from the czech republic,,he was 6'1 228lb at 12% bodyfat with superior muscle shape 19.5 inch arms,, last time we trained together was 2003,,,and he was natural because i gave him his first british disp dianabols and he was too scared to take them,, that was the biggest freakiest natural bodybuilder i have met and he looked every bit of it with 19.5 inch arms at 12%!

from this board,,,if dadywady is natural and i assume he is,,then he is what i would call "mini genetic freak" out of the choices i have,,load him on hormones and he is 300lb of iron at the least.
228 at 6'1"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord, what a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

AVBG

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2007, 04:34:46 PM »
thanks for your input Nassr. now fvck off.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »

LaCour is much much bigger than that guy and a bit harder. It's not even close. And as noted, he's 15 years older. Dude looks good though...
a

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
that dude is like 165lbs while skip is 230lbs  ::)
Skip ain't 230.  ::)
!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »
Sure... why not... he's natural cause he says so.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2007, 11:54:31 PM »
Sure... why not... he's natural cause he says so.

ahahaaa, yes, just like Gustavo Badell.