Author Topic: Lee Priest and that face tatoo!!  (Read 1585 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Lee Priest and that face tatoo!!
« on: January 27, 2007, 04:30:26 PM »
You cannot make a broader and more dominant statement about 'who you are' than getting a 'tattoo on your face'.  Just when you thought that you had seen it all, the most controversial bodybuilding professional in the history of the industry goes and gets 'inked up'....again.

Lee is not a ' shrinking violet', he never has been.  He walks the walk.  He tells it how it is and all the while, his thousand upon thousands of fans, across the planet, hang on to every word he says.  Lee is undoubtably the most popular and loved bodybuilder since Arnold.  He has the most impressive bicep development to ever grace a stage. He can be seen arm in arm with some of the most glamorous women in the 'fitness industry'. Put it simply, the guy is 'livin the dream!'

I think it would go without saying, that we would all love to in 'Lee's world', if not only for a day.

Keep up the amazing work... I am a tiny guy too, only 5 foot 4. However, i tip the scales at over 220.  The girls at work are always asking me to throw a 'double bicep' shot...they love my 'guns'.  Bodybuilding has changed my world.  i am not little guy anymore...

Train hard, live free!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest and that face tatoo!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:10:46 PM »
THANK YOU

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: Lee Priest and that face tatoo!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 11:32:16 PM »
lee priest you are unreal...a bodybuilding legend.

but i gotta say the tatoo thing is a lil wierd for me...and with such a perfect physique it does kinda take away from the muscle and its development cos the ink is on there...but ir ead wat u said before and if that is wat u wanna do...THEN DO IT!

ps- why the face tat? and also...that must have reall really really hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat made u decide to get the face tat...wat triggered the decision.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!