Author Topic: what do u need to be a real bodybuilder? my point of view  (Read 2146 times)

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
what do u need to be a real bodybuilder? my point of view
« on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »
if you want to be a bber ,you need to have somethings , first ,love for bbing , think and live as an athlete,learn everything about training and nutrition ,train like an animal ,eat like a clever bodybuilder(competitor or not),be a good person because you should build your soul too ,if u don't get results .....don't think in your genetics or if u are taking enough supplements or drugs ,think about if you really like bodybuilding, there are others sports .my point of view .
I Love bbing

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: what do u need to be a real bodybuilder? my point of view
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
be a good person because you should build your soul too

amen.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »
you need drugs

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »
yes ,if u want to take them ....what's the problem?
I Love bbing

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »
soooooooo I'm gathering English is not your first language---yes?

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 05:30:09 PM »
what do u want to know about my english?u understand what I mean , please ,don't write me anymore ,my grammar is not so perfect than yours ,but I'M A BODYBUILDER AND I SPEAK SEVERAL LANGUAGES , U?
I Love bbing

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »
what do u want to know about my english?u understand what I mean , please ,don't write me anymore ,my grammar is not so perfect than yours ,but I'M A BODYBUILDER AND I SPEAK SEVERAL LANGUAGES , U?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 06:13:12 PM »
yes ,if u want to take them ....what's the problem?

doesn't look like anyone trains legs at that gym  :-[
just not good enough

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »
This guys legs dwarf his upper body!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »
This guys legs dwarf his upper body!

the guys wearing the shorts?!
just not good enough

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 07:47:24 PM »
in all seriousness have you ever seen this dude's legs? they are fuccking huge, check some of his earlier posts, if anything his upper body is too small for his legs.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »
if you want to be a bber ,you need to have somethings , first ,love for bbing , think and live as an athlete,learn everything about training and nutrition ,train like an animal ,eat like a clever bodybuilder(competitor or not),be a good person because you should build your soul too ,if u don't get results .....don't think in your genetics or if u are taking enough supplements or drugs ,think about if you really like bodybuilding, there are others sports .my point of view .

Bodybuilding isn't a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes!

Hope this helps!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »
Bodybuilding isn't a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes!

Hope this helps!
Oh shut up you retard! You didn't make it as a bodybuilder so you trash the rest of us. What do you need to be a true bodybuilder? A single minded discipline to follow your path regardless of what others say. The drive to lift and stick to the diet when others are out partying, the backbone to say no to things that are not conducive to the goal. With the bodybuilder, pain of any kind is just weakness leaving the body. We are not weak, we feel no pain. All that matters is the lift, the pump and winning on stage. All other things in life are either icing on the cake, or trash to be thrown out. You decide what is what.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »
soooooooo I'm gathering English is not your first language---yes?

So do you have a problem with that? By God you must be very educated, don't you?

Nerd.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2007, 04:58:05 AM »
Oh shut up you retard! You didn't make it as a bodybuilder so you trash the rest of us. What do you need to be a true bodybuilder? A single minded discipline to follow your path regardless of what others say. The drive to lift and stick to the diet when others are out partying, the backbone to say no to things that are not conducive to the goal. With the bodybuilder, pain of any kind is just weakness leaving the body. We are not weak, we feel no pain. All that matters is the lift, the pump and winning on stage. All other things in life are either icing on the cake, or trash to be thrown out. You decide what is what.

Haha come on, Des, dude! You sound like a freakin supplement ad "With the bodybuilder, pain of any kind is just weakness leaving the body. We are not weak, we feel no pain. All that matters is the lift, the pump"... Oh brother... that's some of the crappiest, sappiest writing I've read since the last time I read a supplement ad several years back.. I can't believe you can say all that with a straight face, dude!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 05:02:23 AM »
Haha come on, Des, dude! You sound like a freakin supplement ad "With the bodybuilder, pain of any kind is just weakness leaving the body. We are not weak, we feel no pain. All that matters is the lift, the pump"... Oh brother... that's some of the crappiest, sappiest writing I've read since the last time I read a supplement ad several years back.. I can't believe you can say all that with a straight face, dude!

She's very emotional this time of month...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 05:13:27 AM »
She's very emotional this time of month...

Quit encouraging him by referring to him with feminine pronouns... We should help that dude accept the fact that he is a dude! Tough love needed!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 05:30:37 AM »

Totally agree.