Author Topic: Pastor John Hagee tells the truth  (Read 6984 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pastor John Hagee tells the truth
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 10:16:41 AM »
You do realize that the bible was just written by a bunch of people... they were not "special", they were not God... they were just people.

Also, there have been SCIENTIFIC studies which show that there is a difference in brain patters between those of homosexual and heterosexual natures... thereby showing that you are indeed born that way and that you do not "Choose".

http://neurocritic.blogspot.com/2006/05/sweat-urine-and-sexual-orientation.html

Let me know when you want to bring back witch burnings.

Scientific studies also show that sexual activity at certain ages can alter brain patterns. In other words, it's a classic case of chicken vs. egg. Are the brain patterns the cause or the result of homosexual activity?

How many times have we heard of someone who is gay admit to being sexually molested as a child? Would that somebody have been heterosexual had such molestation not occurred?

And, if those brain patterns were the cause of homosexual behavior, one would think such would be detected BEFORE someone comes out or gets outed.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 10:21:53 AM »
why would being gay be wrong, if love is the union? doesnt make any sense.

love is the only rule i beleive god holds us too. do on to others as you would have them do to you, this lesson would end all of the worlds suffering and problems. the truth is always simple, thats whats elegant about truth.

Love does not excuse immoral behavior. People who have affairs on their spouses can love each other (and often times, they do). That doesn't make adultery right.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 11:36:18 AM »
hahahaha oh brother... u expect us to listen to that big fat porker? dude keeps condemning others for sin, but has he ever heard of "gluttony"?

the guy is just a showbusiness wannabe preaching propaganda to all the retarded sex-fearing, bible-thumping, gay-dreading, trailer-living uneducated idiots out there...

Now what was that you were saying about someone being a "hatemonger"?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
Love does not excuse immoral behavior. People who have affairs on their spouses can love each other (and often times, they do). That doesn't make adultery right.

Doesn't really make it wrong either... That book of fiction that says it's wrong is in no way the determination of right and wrong.

Right and wrong were around long before the Ancient Hebrew text said "Adultery" was a sin.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »

umm... thats not true love try again. if someone loved another they wouldnt cheat, simple.

as the only one qualified to talk about the brain in this discussion :D, i feel that everything everyone is saying about gayness as a choice is dead wrong.

studies have been conducted, and an area of the brain called the sexual dimorphic nucleus in gay males is similar to that of hetero women, more so then hetero men. this is due to prenatal adrogen exposure.

therefore its not a choice, god made them that way(however, god has nothing to due with controlling the happenings in the universe) so how can he condem them? he cant, its illlogical, therefore its wrong.

gayness is not a sin, preaching hate is.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »

Doesn't really make it wrong either... That book of fiction that says it's wrong is in no way the determination of right and wrong.

Right and wrong were around long before the Ancient Hebrew text said "Adultery" was a sin.

"Right and wrong" based on what?

That's the point! You can't determine right and wrong, without a set of guidelines or rules. A standard must be set to make a determination regarding morality.

umm... thats not true love try again. if someone loved another they wouldnt cheat, simple.

Why wouldn't they cheat? What standard says that someone, once married, should remain faithful to his wife?

Who making the rules, here?

as the only one qualified to talk about the brain in this discussion :D, i feel that everything everyone is saying about gayness as a choice is dead wrong.

studies have been conducted, and an area of the brain called the sexual dimorphic nucleus in gay males is similar to that of hetero women, more so then hetero men. this is due to prenatal adrogen exposure.

therefore its not a choice, god made them that way(however, god has nothing to due with controlling the happenings in the universe) so how can he condem them? he cant, its illlogical, therefore its wrong.

gayness is not a sin, preaching hate is.

Then why hasn't this been found BEFORE someone engages in homosexual activity?

If it's a simple case of androgen exposure, why not simply pump the guys with some hormones to fix the problem? You are assuming the "gay wiring" (for lack of a better term) is irreversible.

And, that still doesn't address what I said earlier, regarding gays who were molested as kids and the impact that had on their homosexuality. Nor, does it mention the lesbian factor, as a significant number of them revert to heterosexuality on a regular basis.

With regards to your "preaching hate" spiel, calling something immoral is nothing of the sort. Adultery is wrong; that doesn't mean that people who say such are "preaching hate" toward those who are unfaithful to their spouses.

Again, you can't state that "preaching hate" is wrong, without a standard of morality against which to base such.

Biblically speaking, we have such a standard: When it comes to sexual conduct, any sexual activity outside the confines of marriage (defined as a union between a man and a woman) is immoral, period.

Unfortunately, we don't always follow that standard. But, at least, we know what that standard is.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »
Forget pastor/teachers, meet God on your own terms not the terms that some fool thats no smarter than you thinks they should be.
X

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2007, 06:17:29 AM »
Forget pastor/teachers, meet God on your own terms not the terms that some fool thats no smarter than you thinks they should be.

Amen.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2007, 07:23:43 AM »
Leviticus 20:13-
'If a man also lie with man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.  their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1: 26-32
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did exchange the natural use for that which is against nature;
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working that which is unseemly, and recieving in themselves that recompense of their error which was fitting.....
32:  Who, knowing the judgement of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but have pleasure in them that do them.

homosexuality is a choice, it's a sin. 

when you hear a pastor condemning gays, he is NOT judging.  he is merely stating it is a sin. 
every time i go to church, i am told i am a sinner.  i know i'm a sinner.  it is hard for me to hear that, but i am.

nowadays, no one wants to be told their lifestyle is wrong.  they want to be accepted.    so when a gay person hears a preacher tell them they are sinning, they take it out on them.  just read columbus dude's post. 

no, being gay does not hurt me.  i don't care what a gay person does.  just don't try to get me accept their lifestyle as OK.  gay people will have to answer for their sins one day, just as i will. 

their sins are no greater than mine, as mine is no greater than theirs.
we will all be judged the same one day.

Just like  Debussey thought. You = a moron.

You subscribe to irrational beliefs instead of logic, and refunse to back up your beliefs with rational arguments.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2007, 10:56:54 AM »
Just like  Debussey thought. You = a moron.

You subscribe to irrational beliefs instead of logic, and refunse to back up your beliefs with rational arguments.

It's more like she believes in a work of fiction as being from some "Higher Power"... but you can't argue with Faith Debussey.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
John Hagee is a big fat gluttonous pig, and his opinions are less important to me than my toenail clippings...

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2007, 05:44:16 AM »
You do realize that the bible was just written by a bunch of people... they were not "special", they were not God... they were just people.

Of course that is true but the words that which they wrote are inspired of God. Very convenient of you to leave that out.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
Of course that is true but the words that which they wrote are inspired of God. Very convenient of you to leave that out.

Inspired by power... a way to keep the masses under control.

Very convenient to leave that out too.

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »
Inspired by power... a way to keep the masses under control.

Very convenient to leave that out too.

No, not any manmade power or demonic entity but God Almighty Himself, to teach, educate and bless the masses. See now that ye deceive no one here.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2007, 12:29:23 PM »
No, not any manmade power or demonic entity but God Almighty Himself, to teach, educate and bless the masses. See now that ye deceive no one here.

Funny... no one I know has ever had God teach or educate them.

Has he taught you something directly and you're just keeping it to yourself?

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
Funny... no one I know has ever had God teach or educate them.

Has he taught you something directly and you're just keeping it to yourself?

No one you know? If they are ungodly like you, then sure I believe you. As far as keeping it to myself, I am preaching God's Word to lost souls like you. So repent, lest ye perish from the way.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
no im saying the ridiculousness of what is considered wrong is whats wrong. gayness doesnt harm anyone, and its not a choice why would that be a problem, that is the opposite of loving everyone, and judging others(thats gods job not yours nor mine).

some would say there is no such thing as wrong or right only choices, while i disagree i tend to think that an all loving god wouldnt ban gayness nor some other stupid claims made by religions.

what do you mean by wrong, what is your definition of wrong?

in some parts of Africa its totally acceptable to have sex with 10 years old girls...So my question would be...What does God think of that?...If a society accepts it would god accept it also? And if 10 is too young, how about 13 or so on...

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 02:34:04 PM »
in some parts of Africa its totally acceptable to have sex with 10 years old girls...So my question would be...What does God think of that?...If a society accepts it would god accept it also? And if 10 is too young, how about 13 or so on...

Nothing that defileth or worjketh abomination will have any part in the Kingdom of God.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2007, 02:35:30 PM »
No one you know? If they are ungodly like you, then sure I believe you. As far as keeping it to myself, I am preaching God's Word to lost souls like you. So repent, lest ye perish from the way.

You're wasting your breath on me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2007, 02:37:52 PM »
Nothing that defileth or worjketh abomination will have any part in the Kingdom of God.

Man, the people in the Bible were having sex with 13 year olds... Those people didn't live anywhere close to the age we live now... Those girls were getting it way young.

Hell, even as recent as the 14th Century girls were getting married at 14 as a NORM.

They were very religious at this time and they all believed in God.

Where does the Bible have an age limit anyway?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2007, 02:40:46 PM »
This guy is so full of crap . He certainly does not believe in the stuff he preaches and what he makes his money off of.  How could anyone take this guy seriously.  Get a clue.
Valhalla awaits.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »
Why do yet not want to be saved? Why condemn yourself to the lake of fire?

:o

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/skull_and_bones_exposed.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

This is your boy Hagee... the Meth taker and Gay prostitute solicitor... Why don't you worry about him, since he wants to be saved and all.

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 02:43:27 PM »
Man, the people in the Bible were having sex with 13 year olds... Those people didn't live anywhere close to the age we live now... Those girls were getting it way young.

Hell, even as recent as the 14th Century girls were getting married at 14 as a NORM.

They were very religious at this time and they all believed in God.

Where does the Bible have an age limit anyway?

LIAR! Show me where people were having sex with thirteen-year-olds. And of course these people did not live anywhere close to the age that which we live but in the OPPOSITE way that which you intended in your wickedness....in Genesis, between Adam and Noah and I daresay beyond, the patriarchs were living for HUNDREDS OF YEARS, with a handful living over 900 years! How old was Noah when he began Japheth, Ham and Shem? 500 years old! Could not be MORE different then what you are saying!Show me your evidence that al these supposedly getting married in more recent times were truly Christian too? GET THEE FROM THIS MAN YE DEVIL! I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
This is your boy Hagee... the Meth taker and Gay prostitute solicitor... Why don't you worry about him, since he wants to be saved and all.

Who said he was my boy? If he does evil, he shall be recompensed but that most certainly does not excuse your own wickedness.