Author Topic: Pastor John Hagee tells the truth  (Read 6987 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Pastor John Hagee tells the truth
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:32:35 AM »
Dr. John C. Hagee is the founder and Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational evangelical church with more than 18,000 active members.

Dr. Hagee is the President and C.E.O. of John Hagee Ministries which telecasts his national radio and television ministry carried in America on 160 T.V. stations, 50 radio stations, eight networks and can be seen weekly in 99 million homes. John Hagee Ministries is in Canada on the Miracle Channel and CTS, and can be seen in Africa, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and is in most Third World nations.

If you have the chance I highly recommend watching his broadcasts.  He is a very strong supporter of Israel and well educated in Bible prophecy.  More than likely he will answer any questions you may have  about those two subjects. 

If you take some time out of your day, go to his ministry site and watch his webcast, I promise, you will be enlightened.

http://www.jhm.org/
W

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Pastor John Hagee tells the truth
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
hahahaha oh brother... u expect us to listen to that big fat porker? dude keeps condemning others for sin, but has he ever heard of "gluttony"?

the guy is just a showbusiness wannabe preaching propaganda to all the retarded sex-fearing, bible-thumping, gay-dreading, trailer-living uneducated idiots out there...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
hahahaha oh brother... u expect us to listen to that big fat porker? dude keeps condemning others for sin, but has he ever heard of "gluttony"?

the guy is just a showbusiness wannabe preaching propaganda to all the retarded sex-fearing, bible-thumping, gay-dreading, trailer-living uneducated idiots out there...

then don't watch it.  just leave you opinions and judgements to yourself.

W

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »
You mean that swine of a hatemonger is allowed to spread his prejudices, hatred, and paranoia under the guise of religion, while I'm supposed to keep my opinions to myself?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 01:05:30 PM »
You mean that swine of a hatemonger is allowed to spread his prejudices, hatred, and paranoia under the guise of religion, while I'm supposed to keep my opinions to myself?

i actually like this post. what people dont seem to understand is that if god mad gayness, or allowed the choice to be gay it cant be held against people. he created everything, the options if you will, how could he condem someone for making choices he provided? he cant and hate spreading idiots are the opposite of godliness.

if he wanted no sin, there would be none, i think there is a purpose for life, to learn and negativity,suffering are the only ways to learn, or the best ways. after being sick, people dont take life for granted, after having someone die people dont take people for granted there has to be a purpose.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »
i actually like this post. what people dont seem to understand is that if god mad gayness, or allowed the choice to be gay it cant be held against people. he created everything, the options if you will, how could he condem someone for making choices he provided? he cant and hate spreading idiots are the opposite of godliness.

if he wanted no sin, there would be none, i think there is a purpose for life, to learn and negativity,suffering are the only ways to learn, or the best ways. after being sick, people dont take life for granted, after having someone die people dont take people for granted there has to be a purpose.

You're saying that because God gave people the power to choose between right and wrong that they cannot be held accountable for choosing to do the wrong thing? 

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 01:32:47 PM »

God did not create sin.  He created the opportunity for sin.
Example:  God created sex for a husband and wife and look what the world has done with it.  God did not create all the sexual immorality
He allows you to make your own decisions in life. 
We are not supposed to know Gods reasoning behind everything He does.  We never will. 

Me, personally, I would rather worship a god who allows me to make mistakes in life and still loves me no matter what.  I would rather worship a god who all he ask for is to believe in him and love him.
W

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 01:34:45 PM »
no im saying the ridiculousness of what is considered wrong is whats wrong. gayness doesnt harm anyone, and its not a choice why would that be a problem, that is the opposite of loving everyone, and judging others(thats gods job not yours nor mine).

some would say there is no such thing as wrong or right only choices, while i disagree i tend to think that an all loving god wouldnt ban gayness nor some other stupid claims made by religions.

what do you mean by wrong, what is your definition of wrong?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »
why would being gay be wrong, if love is the union? doesnt make any sense.

love is the only rule i beleive god holds us too. do on to others as you would have them do to you, this lesson would end all of the worlds suffering and problems. the truth is always simple, thats whats elegant about truth.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 01:37:06 PM »
mightymouse72, do you believe that homosexual and heterosexual extramarital and premarital sexual relations should be illegal?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
also no pastor nor person can speak the truth it is unknown. since god is infinite and we are finite any attribute we ascribe or dont ascribe to god is wrong. we cant quantify god, we can take guesses.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »
Leviticus 20:13-
'If a man also lie with man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.  their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1: 26-32
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did exchange the natural use for that which is against nature;
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working that which is unseemly, and recieving in themselves that recompense of their error which was fitting.....
32:  Who, knowing the judgement of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but have pleasure in them that do them.

homosexuality is a choice, it's a sin. 

when you hear a pastor condemning gays, he is NOT judging.  he is merely stating it is a sin. 
every time i go to church, i am told i am a sinner.  i know i'm a sinner.  it is hard for me to hear that, but i am.

nowadays, no one wants to be told their lifestyle is wrong.  they want to be accepted.    so when a gay person hears a preacher tell them they are sinning, they take it out on them.  just read columbus dude's post. 

no, being gay does not hurt me.  i don't care what a gay person does.  just don't try to get me accept their lifestyle as OK.  gay people will have to answer for their sins one day, just as i will. 

their sins are no greater than mine, as mine is no greater than theirs.
we will all be judged the same one day.
W

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »
i dont care what the book says, how is it a sin. i work on logic(something god gave me and you, not blind acceptance) what you said is not logical. why is it a sin?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
i dont care what the book says, how is it a sin. i work on logic(something god gave me and you, not blind acceptance) what you said is not logical. why is it a sin?

i inserted the Bible references that state homosexuality is a sin.  God's own words.  then you state you don't care what it says. 

there is no other way to answer your question.
either you believe God's word or not.

blind acceptance= faith
W

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »
blind acceptance is faith, but this does not require faith it requires logic. im asking you to use your head, say it isnt the word of god but a skewed representation, why would gayness be a sin.

accepting your word as gospel is blind acceptance to which the veracity can be ascertained, believing in god is faith but a book is not. please answer the question as to why gayness is a sin assuming all you know is there is a loving god who cares for everyone the same. why would gayness be a sin?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 03:40:38 PM »
Leviticus 20:13-
'If a man also lie with man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.  their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1: 26-32
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did exchange the natural use for that which is against nature;
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working that which is unseemly, and recieving in themselves that recompense of their error which was fitting.....
32:  Who, knowing the judgement of God, that they who commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but have pleasure in them that do them.

homosexuality is a choice, it's a sin. 

when you hear a pastor condemning gays, he is NOT judging.  he is merely stating it is a sin. 
every time i go to church, i am told i am a sinner.  i know i'm a sinner.  it is hard for me to hear that, but i am.

nowadays, no one wants to be told their lifestyle is wrong.  they want to be accepted.    so when a gay person hears a preacher tell them they are sinning, they take it out on them.  just read columbus dude's post. 

no, being gay does not hurt me.  i don't care what a gay person does.  just don't try to get me accept their lifestyle as OK.  gay people will have to answer for their sins one day, just as i will. 

their sins are no greater than mine, as mine is no greater than theirs.
we will all be judged the same one day.

You do realize that the bible was just written by a bunch of people... they were not "special", they were not God... they were just people.

Also, there have been SCIENTIFIC studies which show that there is a difference in brain patters between those of homosexual and heterosexual natures... thereby showing that you are indeed born that way and that you do not "Choose".

http://neurocritic.blogspot.com/2006/05/sweat-urine-and-sexual-orientation.html

Let me know when you want to bring back witch burnings.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 04:10:27 PM »
yes that is the point im making, homo's ;D have brain structures similar to females, along with androgen patterns and levels more conducive to a hetero female. its not a choice, i should have said that. they were made that way, why would it be a sin? god created them that way then they are shunned for it? doesnt make sense.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »

Yep, people like this...

EDIT: I havn't heard Pastor Hagee yet, I was just being a jack ass posting that.  ;D Sorry.
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 11:37:44 PM »
Yep, people like this...

It was sooo disturbing to watch the little girl in that tape.
If you see about 3 mins 48 seconds into it, that little girl was terrified.
I wonder if there is a fund set aside for the therapy the members of that family is going to need?  :'(
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 01:38:54 AM »
  Pastor Hagee is one of my favorite preachers, right up there with David Jeremiah and Joel Osteen.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 08:17:01 AM »
hahaha what a crazy bitch, gluttony is a sin you fat pig.

doesnt the bible say something about not judging others lest you be judged. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 09:30:19 AM »
  Pastor Hagee is one of my favorite preachers, right up there with David Jeremiah and Joel Osteen.

Maybe John Hagee should explain to everyone who is sincere in their religious beliefs why the year 2000 came and went by without people witnessing the end of the evil world as well as the supposed second coming of the christ named Jesus. If that had happened as the predictions stated, there probably wouldn't have been a terrorist tragedy that caused the demolition of the world trade center in the city of new york.

I can't believe in what anyone else says about the 20 1st century. This NAMED YEAR does not count in historic times because those years 1999&2000 as well as the 1st year post 9-11 came and went by without any real religious revelations.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
  When exactly did Hagee predict that 2000 would be a year of "real religious revelations"?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 02:23:48 PM »
Good point... That porker's only prediction was that he would go for a seventh helping of cheesecake after a big meal of ribs n fries...

OneBigMan

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
  When exactly did Hagee predict that 2000 would be a year of "real religious revelations"?

He reportedly did so in 1999 on the 700 Club.

It wasn't a Y2K new years day prediction. It was about what was predicted to happen in sequences that would culminate near the end of the year 2000.