Author Topic: Did Bush actually win the election?  (Read 2858 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Did Bush actually win the election?
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:00:24 AM »
Banned BBC documentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6164809897767438853&q=prescott+bush+nazi

<edit: just finished watching..you REALLy wanna watch this one...>
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Did Bush actually win the election?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »
Banned BBC documentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6164809897767438853&q=prescott+bush+nazi

The BBC??

Nice, they don't hate Bush too much do they?

::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
The BBC??

soo that ws ALL fabricated?

when the dood ws asked questuions..and he gets up and runs out of his office..thats not really him..thats an actor playing him?  ::)

<click click click click...<--- supposed to insult bruce here..that means ashole in click  ;)  >
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 11:30:44 AM »
The BBC??

They have motive to do this video, sure.

But the facts they just presented are very real.  Those lists of 22,000 black voters who weren't allowed to vote despite no criminal record - that was very real.

It would have been investigated, but katherine harris decided it wasn't important.

I challenge you to refute the facts here, joe.  But this 14 minute piece is dead-on accurate.  They weren't allowed to vote.  In an election decided by 537 votes, it's statistically obvious to anyone that 22,000 poor black voters would have put Gore into office.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
The BBC??

Oh brother..  ::) Can't refute what's in that documentary, so you say they're Bush haters for pointing out the truth.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 02:53:46 PM »
Oh brother..  ::) Can't refute what's in that documentary, so you say they're Bush haters for pointing out the truth.
That's all he ever does... Infact intensone is so simple, so predictiable, it would take less than 30 seconds to program a bot to replace him ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
Banned BBC documentary

The actually play this documentary on FSTV on tv quite a bit.  That one is not banned, but The Power of Nightmares by Adam Curtis which aired on the BBC is in fact banned in America.  I suppose not officially but all attempts to get it aired in American have failed and there was a pretty decent push to get it over here.  nada...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
The motivations of the BBC should be noted, but CERTAINLY not used to discredit their point.

The facts they present should be challenged.  And honestly, with all the discussions we've had here on the 2000 FL or 2004 OH debacles, I have not yet heard any pro-Bush people dispute the facts.  instead, it's always "you're crazy to think anyone would cheat in an election".  F'king silly.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 06:45:29 PM »
Banned BBC documentary

Yes, I believe you can vote twice in Ohio, & Florida.... :-X   

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »
I read plenty of stories that neither JFK nor LBJ won elections either without illegal ballot box stuffing in Illinios and Texas. Supposedly Nixon had knowledge of all this but refused to drag our country through such a scandal.
The House that Ruth built

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »
I read plenty of stories that neither JFK nor LBJ won elections either without illegal ballot box stuffing in Illinios and Texas. Supposedly Nixon had knowledge of all this but refused to drag our country through such a scandal.

Yes, I read that too!!   I believe both parties are just as equally corrupt!    "Look at the two party system like this".   Use an apple pie as an example....  The Dems. let you smell the pie,  and the Reps. say What Pie?"   "Neither party give you pie"!!! :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »

Yep.  JFK's dad supposedly did a lot of shady things to ensure the election went his way.  This is nothing new, and I'm sure the dems would have done the same thing if they had a Jeb and a Katherine harris in place.  It just pisses me off when Repubs deny there was any cheating, but support not recounting the paper backups.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
Anyone catch this story from last week?

Ohio: Election Workers Convicted

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 25, 2007
Two election workers were convicted of rigging a recount of the 2004 presidential election to avoid a more thorough review. The workers — Jacqueline Maiden, elections coordinator of the Cuyahoga County Elections Board, and Kathleen Dreamer, a ballot manager — were each convicted of a felony count of negligent misconduct of an elections employee. They were also convicted of one misdemeanor count each of failure of elections employees to perform their duty. Prosecutors accused Ms. Maiden and Ms. Dreamer of secretly reviewing selected ballots before a public recount on Dec. 16.

More Articles in National »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
I don't care what your party is.

If there is reason to believe the votes have been incorrectly counted - you should support a recount.

If you care more about your man getting in for 4 years, than you care about Democracy, you are not a true american. 

If you don't care about the democratic process, think about it this way - Bush may have gotten away with one in 2004.  But what if Hilary and the Dems learn to *perfect* the vote-rigging process and suddenly win the next ten straight presidential elections.  how would you like 40 years of Clintons and friends?

Stupid people and their short-term thinking.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 02:17:53 AM »
The motivations of the BBC should be noted, but CERTAINLY not used to discredit their point.

The facts they present should be challenged.  And honestly, with all the discussions we've had here on the 2000 FL or 2004 OH debacles, I have not yet heard any pro-Bush people dispute the facts.  instead, it's always "you're crazy to think anyone would cheat in an election".  F'king silly.

Why are you insinuating that BBC would be biased?

I'd like to see any kind of evidence of such.

BBC ranks IMO among the highest when it comes to journalistic integrity.

Highest in the world, that is.

If you're challenging their integrity, I suggest backing it up.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 03:15:05 AM »
Why are you insinuating that BBC would be biased?
I'd like to see any kind of evidence of such.
BBC ranks IMO among the highest when it comes to journalistic integrity.
Highest in the world, that is.
If you're challenging their integrity, I suggest backing it up.
-Hedge

I wanted to concede that part of the argument so the member would be forced to shed that commonly used defense (meeeee-dia biiiiiii-as) for every argument against Saint Bush, and look at the facts.

The deafening silence shows us he did look at the facts, realized that indeed, the BBC article is "right on".  The member then ran from this topic, but only after quietly conceding to himself the election may have been stolen.  He still prefers a Bush win to the integrity of the democratic process, but deep down, he has admitted his man cheated.  Being a religious man, there is some conflict, and your post leading to my post has caused the member to also bite his lip momentarily, as stealing isn't Commandment-friendly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 04:10:25 AM »
I thought LBJ won in a landslide. He didn't have to ballot stuff Texas and Illinois, he took them by a huge margin. Unless you're just talking about the 60' election.  http://www.multied.com/elections/1964state.html

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 07:25:40 AM »
He still prefers a Bush win to the integrity of the democratic process

well the repbs HAVE to take this stance..since they r pro spreading democracy thru any means in other countries  :D
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 07:33:38 AM »

How Nixon saved the face of USA (and JFK) is a well-established fact IMO.

JFK's organisation cheated. There's no way around that.

Was JFK in on it? There's no way he could've NOT known at least.

So yeah, Nixon was a crook. He was the third crook in a row as a president.

Neither Ford or Carter were crooks. Those two restored faith in the presidency IMO.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 08:05:36 AM »
Neither Ford or Carter were crooks. Those two restored faith in the presidency IMO.

They did this by removing the function of accountability from the office.

If Nixon had done jail time for the felony he commissioned, would Bush have thought twice about lying to America about WMD?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 09:34:04 AM »
They did this by removing the function of accountability from the office.

If Nixon had done jail time for the felony he commissioned, would Bush have thought twice about lying to America about WMD?

I am trembling, in shock, when I type these words :o:

I see your point.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »
It's so simply and still some people do close their eyes and don't want to see ;)

Every government is corrupt and looks out for themself, there is not one government on this planet that would not cheat to get in power.
Simply because so much money is involved, being the leading party is in many ways a license to print money. it has been done for thousands of years, cheating for your own benefit is a ultra human thing to do, doing things that will help you is just breed into us.
And even if you belong to a party that has no financial interest ;) you would still cheat if possible simply because you had another agenda as in Helping World hunger, the warming of the planet, war, poverty... what ever.

Governments are lying and they have always lied, they don't care about you as a singular person.
The sooner you realise that you as a person mean jack shit to somebody who sits in power at some place of this planet holding most of the strings in his hands, the better you be in the long run.
Don't get upset about it, fight it if you want to just don't forget that you will loose most of the time. ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »
even tho we can't change it... it's fun to bitch about it!