Author Topic: Question for Serge Nubret  (Read 920 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Question for Serge Nubret
« on: January 28, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
Hey Serge
you are a bodybuilding legend and true icon and inspiration to us all. I was wondering, do you think that Arnold should have won the Mr O in 1973, 1974, 1975 and 1980 Mr O? Or do you think the IFBB gave him the show cos of his name and cos he was the Weider poster boy ???

And you know that time when Mike Mentzer and Arnold has that fued going on backstage at the O one year, what was going on there ??? Did you see it ???

thanks

Robert

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Question for Serge Nubret
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Hey Serge
you are a bodybuilding legend and true icon and inspiration to us all. I was wondering, do you think that Arnold should have won the 1975 and 1980 Mr O?

And you know that time when Mike Mentzer and Arnold has that fued going on backstage at the O one year, what was going on there ??? Did you see it ???

thanks

Robert
Would you like to slide in between Serge's glutes?

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
arnold probably would of won 15 O's if he wouldnt of done the movie thing.
Got Lift?

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 12:41:06 PM »
arnold probably would of won 15 O's if he wouldnt of done the movie thing.

I dunno there...he looked good but his upper body was far too big for his wheels, all he had was good guns and good chest, guys like Mentzer and Serge had bigger wheels I reckon and they looked far more complete...the total package

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 01:01:55 PM »
(with a lisp)  Hey Brucey, their is a thread just for Serge above.  He won't see this more than likely.

body88

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 01:20:24 PM »
I dunno there...he looked good but his upper body was far too big for his wheels, all he had was good guns and good chest, guys like Mentzer and Serge had bigger wheels I reckon and they looked far more complete...the total package

Serge had bigger wheels then Arnold? Do you know anything about bodybuilding?  Serge more complete then Arnold at his peak, oh boy.

Serge was awesome, but if anyone was all chest and arms it was Serge. Much more so then Arnold. Serge's legs and back where much weaker then Arnolds compared to the rest of his physique.