Author Topic: hooker reguarding HCG  (Read 1690 times)

4thAD

hooker reguarding HCG
« on: January 28, 2007, 04:27:48 PM »
Hey man I see this going back and forth on the boards all the time about how long HCG will last when mixed and stored in the fridge. I have heard that HCG will grow bacteria extremely fast, and that it also just loses potency. Can you clear this up for all of us on the boards if you have any info on this subject. Thanx bro!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: hooker reguarding HCG
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »
Im not hooker but the insert from Organon says if kept at the proper temp (refrigerated) it will be good for 60 days after you mix it up.  Put it in a sterile multi use vile. GPZ sells em.  If you go to the Pregnyl website I'm pretty sure you can see this for yourself.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »
Im not hooker but the insert from Organon says if kept at the proper temp (refrigerated) it will be good for 60 days after you mix it up.  Put it in a sterile multi use vile. GPZ sells em.  If you go to the Pregnyl website I'm pretty sure you can see this for yourself.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen a post on this shit and now here is a whole thread. I dont know why people always start up controversy about such foolishness. It says right on the website and on the product that it stays good for 60 days.  zzzzz   zzzzz snore snore zzz zzz
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen a post on this shit and now here is a whole thread. I dont know why people always start up controversy about such foolishness. It says right on the website and on the product that it stays good for 60 days.  zzzzz   zzzzz snore snore zzz zzz
So Johnny, the topic is beginning to bore you? I don't blame you, it is asked constantly...about as much as these questions and statements:

*"can I drink winny?"
*"can I take just dbol?"
*"how do you use clen?"
*"how old should I be?"
*"I need a cycle."
*"will I lose my hair?"
*"will I get side effects?"
*"do I have to run PCT?"
*"are steroids bad?"
*"how big will I get?"
*"do I have to lift weights?"
*"is Superdrol a good drug?"
*"I'm going to the dark side...I'll be taking M1-T."
*"Where do I get pins."
*"where do I inject?"
*"will my penis get bigger?"
*"I don't want to spend a lot of money, how cheap can I do this?"
*"Where do I inject?"
*"how do I convert ml into cc?"
*"what size pin?"

So here is your homework assignment. It is your job tonight to give us all a thread that we can go back and forth on in a legitimate discusion.

....times a ticking.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »
So Johnny, the topic is beginning to bore you? I don't blame you, it is asked constantly...about as much as these questions and statements:

*"can I drink winny?"
*"can I take just dbol?"
*"how do you use clen?"
*"how old should I be?"
*"I need a cycle."
*"will I lose my hair?"
*"do I have to run PCT?"
*"are steroids bad?"
*"how big will I get?"
*"Where do I get pins."
*"where do I inject?"
*"Where do I inject?"
*"what size pin?"

So here is your homework assignment. It is your job tonight to give us all a thread that we can go back and forth on in a legitimate discusion.

....times a ticking.

i wasnt knocking the thread; or the member. Just stating that it is a tired topic and whoever keeps saying it is silly. For example: people always say deca and EQ shouldnt be ran together because they are too much alike and would compete for the same receptors. Thats hogwash ands has no factual basis.

4AD brings up a good question with "how long is HCG good?" butr where my frustration stems is not from his question, but from where and why the question actually originated---which is from the same place the deca and EQ controversy came from--- people spreading things without proper justification.-----in 4AD case, whomever he heard that HCG crap from.....which I have heard the same stuff over at outlaw.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »

Yeah i agree it gets old.  People are wanting reassurance.  The bad part is they are asking questions from people they don't even know......before they try to find out from a medical journal or even a manufactures web site.  Its kind of like reading the instructions first before you put something together, many people just don't wanna go through the trouble.  And guess what they usually f*ck it up the first time or two.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 04:37:19 AM »
I typically go by the expiry date they give in the package (60 days) but I have no doubt that it will last refrigerated for much longer...I wouldn't doubt that you have quite a few more weeks than they suggest.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »
Well I know exactly who Hooker is and I trust his opinion! Thats why I directed the thread to him. In hind sight I probably should have just PMed him, but I was tired and not thinking. Also the hcg I had was a bulk order with no packaging. I never thought to go to the manufacturers web sight, I learned something on this board. Also I have heard different answers to this question from different people on this board who have been here along time. I now have a good solid answer that I will back up with medical journals and the manufacturers web site. Thanks all for the replies, and thank you Hooker for a good solid answer!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 01:59:06 PM »
Hey man I see this going back and forth on the boards all the time about how long HCG will last when mixed and stored in the fridge. I have heard that HCG will grow bacteria extremely fast, and that it also just loses potency. Can you clear this up for all of us on the boards if you have any info on this subject. Thanx bro!

It's printed on the prescription info that comes with the vial.

60 days after reconstitution.

This is old news and has already been answered several times.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »

This is old news and has already been answered several times.

DIV

but you still had to throw your 2 cents in? dont anaswer it then

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »
Well I know exactly who Hooker is and I trust his opinion! Thats why I directed the thread to him. In hind sight I probably should have just PMed him, but I was tired and not thinking. Also the hcg I had was a bulk order with no packaging. I never thought to go to the manufacturers web sight, I learned something on this board. Also I have heard different answers to this question from different people on this board who have been here along time. I now have a good solid answer that I will back up with medical journals and the manufacturers web site. Thanks all for the replies, and thank you Hooker for a good solid answer!

Did you read the thread DIV or what?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »

*"can I drink winny?"
*"can I take just dbol?"
*"how do you use clen?"
*"how old should I be?"
*"I need a cycle."
*"will I lose my hair?"
*"do I have to run PCT?"
*"are steroids bad?"
*"how big will I get?"
*"Where do I get pins."
*"where do I inject?"
*"Where do I inject?"
*"what size pin?"

....times a ticking.

what? you can drink winny??? :o

LOL