Author Topic: VINCE TAYLOR.......THE LEGEND........!  (Read 7006 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
actually...................he looks better now

truly amazing!

He certainly doesn't look like shit like Cutler or Ronnie with their bloated 50" waistlines.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And what do you think Vince looked like from 2002-2005?  Once he lost the Masters Olympia, not only did he stop gear, he stopped training, period.  He's the type of bodybuilder who psychologically cannot handle training without gear.  His diet was just as bad and anyone who saw him in that time would know he was far from looking like the picture of health (and probably on the same diet he uses while juiced).  The reality is, looking like Vince does now at his juiced best does not mean he has strong organ integrity or is a state of good health.

Can't assume he is unhealthy either.
The House that Ruth built

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
Just wonderring were the story of his horrible diet come from?  I have never heard that before.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Just wonderring were the story of his horrible diet come from?  I have never heard that before.

Yeah, it was said he still keep in shape, he was not pushing up as much weight as before

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Which part in particular?  His horrible diet?  He would talk about it in the magazines in interviews and that type of thing.  His dislike of natural bodybuilding was known.  He himself admitted to going on a big layoff when he lost in 2002.  I think he may have said that in pro bodybuilding weekly.  Yes, it is possible he is in good health.  Just like my grandfather has gotten away with 50 years of alcoholism.  Some people have the genetics to get away with certain unhealthy behaviours.

Yeah I guess diet or whatever that you may have heard. What did he say that made you think he didn't like natural BB? I did hear from someone  that he would not talk about what he took. I am not sure about what he ate for contest diet either.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
And what do you think Vince looked like from 2002-2005?  Once he lost the Masters Olympia, not only did he stop gear, he stopped training, period.  He's the type of bodybuilder who psychologically cannot handle training without gear.  His diet was just as bad and anyone who saw him in that time would know he was far from looking like the picture of health (and probably on the same diet he uses while juiced).  The reality is, looking like Vince does now at his juiced best does not mean he has strong organ integrity or is a state of good health.

::) Oh come on now...i was there when he lost and although Don Youngblood was a nice guy, that was TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!!

Lisa

Stavios

Vince got a gift at the O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of guys looked better

he was WAY harder in australia earlier last year

Mydavid

• Getbig V

Lisa - Don was a lot harder and had a better back.  I guess it depends what you're looking for.  I was more impressed with Don, but that may have been due to him being a relative unknown at the time.  I had Geir Borgan Paulsen beating both Don and Vince.  Vince had an expection to win at the Masters.  He just thought he could show up, put on the same posing routine as the other years, and win.

Check it out:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/mastersolympiadvdreview2002.html

See, i always thought Don's skin looked old and used...at one time they got judged for stuff like that. I also thought his symmetry was a least 3rd-4th place...who knows? See, i think pics cover up a lot so it's hard to compare like that.

Lisa

Stavios

He was diabetic and had undergone angioplasty and was still planning on returning to competition in 2006.  :-\

he was hardcore

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
he was as hardest core as they ever are....SUPER SHREDDED HARD CORE

Mydavid

• Getbig V

Yah, so was Hans and he's dead too.

Lisa

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Every time u start a thread about a male bb I remember how u said that everyonce in a while u like to s....ck on a nice thick schlong and somehow I think the whole thing sounds homoerotic. No offense , I'm sure U are a great guy.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Dude, I hear Don's midsection is pretty bloated these days.
Squishy face retard

Mydavid

• Getbig V
Dude, I hear Don's midsection is pretty bloated these days.

That's NOT nice. >:(

Lisa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
The skin on Don's midsection did look like old man skin, but otherwise his skin looked fresh.  This is what you are talking about right, the skin on his abs below?

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/youngblood0201.jpg

I could have seen the top three in any order.  I really did admire Don as a person though, so I was happy to see him win.  However, one quality of his I did not like was his recklessness.  He was diabetic and had undergone angioplasty and was still planning on returning to competition in 2006.  :-\

Matt I think you are cool and all but you are starting to fall into the "my opinion is law" trap.

You don't know the first fvcking thing about Vince Taylor, his diet, his drug regimen or the state of his internal organs . All you have is secondhand info like the rest of us.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I spoke with vince at the gnc in 04...dude talked to  me a 22 year old  (at that time) for a good hour and a half about the ins and outs of bodybuilding. and just life in general. Dude is cool as hell

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Dude that is a crock of shit..I saw him at the gnc in 04 and he looked awsome and not like he was 48 either. Dude looked like he was maybe 35. But he was still tight and vascular.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
Dude that is a crock of shit..I saw him at the gnc in 04 and he looked awsome and not like he was 48 either. Dude looked like he was maybe 35. But he was still tight and vascular.

See, i'm sorry i have to agree with you big_mal (and other's)...the last i saw him was when he lost to Don in 2002 and he looked AWESOME...yeah he walked into the show knowing he was going to win BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE!!!!

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
Yes that's true and I don't want to go down that road.  :-\

He may be perfectly healthy.

And Geir Borgan Paulsen?

He looked great, but no one knew his name if you know what i mean.

Lisa

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
yeah Vince would defo teach us all a thing or two, he's PLACE 3RD at the O loads of times and won the masters about 6 times and will crack the top 8 at this year's O  :D :o

yes he has a great physique, and probably is a great guy but come on, he wont place in the top ten next year. just being realistic.