Author Topic: Leiberman might back Republican in 08'  (Read 993 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Leiberman might back Republican in 08'
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 11:42:05 PM »
"I'm going to do what most independents and a lot of Democrats and Republicans in America do, which is to take a look at all the candidates and then in the end, regardless of party, decide who I think will be best for the future of our country," Lieberman said Sunday.

I like it. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 02:20:08 AM »
So I guess this now means that Hillary to get votes like Intenseone's, will make Lieberman her VP.

Cunning.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 03:18:24 AM »
Liebermann would have been the VP at the wheel on 9/11 if Gore had won.

Interesting that their interests served were so similarly.

I have a feeling that liebermann would also have been unable to stop Flight 77 for those 48 minutes as well.  Just a hunch.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 04:15:51 AM »
You know some people ask why the dems didn't do more to end the war.  Stop funding and force a pullout or start hearings on the president's conduct of the war... IMO Leiberman is the answer... He's so pro war, esentially he's more powerful than Pelosi.  I guarantee what Leiberman says right now, goes.  He has the power to flip the senate and Pelosi/others know it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 04:26:04 AM »
Guiliani VP on the repub ticket, Liebermann VP on the Dem ticket.

Both men have friends way up in the ISR govt and will continue the great work dick cheney has done to further their goals, which mirror the mil ind complex's goals of pretty much smashing everything brown in the sand.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 09:53:58 AM »
Liebermann would have been the VP at the wheel on 9/11 if Gore had won.

Interesting that their interests served were so similarly.

I have a feeling that liebermann would also have been unable to stop Flight 77 for those 48 minutes as well.  Just a hunch.

If that were the case, Leiberman would have told Gore to take his thumb out of his ass and do something instead of declairing war on "global warming"!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 10:03:46 AM »
If that were the case, Leiberman would have told Gore to take his thumb out of his ass and do something instead of declairing war on "global warming"!

Liebermann is a pawn of Israel.  He wants war in the middle east to vanquish Isr's enemies.  He has made it abundantly clear. 

Problem is, I don't see Israel sending 130,000 troops to Iraq to help out our men and women.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »

Doing something about the global warming seems to be perhaps the most important issue of our time, ask farmers in Australia.

Or the people of New Orleans.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise