Author Topic: The AMOUNT of food is more important than Training  (Read 10174 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: The AMOUNT of food is more important than Training
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »
Ya, but we're not all genetic elite so we have to make do.  My genetics are shit but I still like looking good and being healthy.  People with better genetics than me still look worse if their training and diet are bad.

I agree things get overcomplicated by some, but I like eating frequently.  I don't like eating lots in one sitting and I'm usually hungry again 3 hours later, so it suits me.

wsup tape.. i hear you... but this i will tell you i have trained with a few people.. many people who ask to train with me.. and it has completely changed the way the appraoached their training.. trust me i know what i am talkin about.. here... i started training with12 inch arms... ive put nearly 7 inches on them hard and at a very very low bf.. and my arms to me lag behind my chest and back..while still havin the same waist size as when i was in high school.. between 29 and 31 all this totally due to training... unless you are a pro bber why would anyone want to eat 6 meals a day?... i have never dieted or eaten over 3 meals ever..counted carbs or anything like that..believe me proper training is key obviously you have to eat... but a lot of people over do it.. I think
choice is an illusion

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2007, 02:41:34 AM »
wsup tape.. i hear you... but this i will tell you i have trained with a few people.. many people who ask to train with me.. and it has completely changed the way the appraoached their training.. trust me i know what i am talkin about.. here... i started training with12 inch arms... ive put nearly 7 inches on them hard and at a very very low bf.. and my arms to me lag behind my chest and back..while still havin the same waist size as when i was in high school.. between 29 and 31 all this totally due to training... unless you are a pro bber why would anyone want to eat 6 meals a day?... i have never dieted or eaten over 3 meals ever..counted carbs or anything like that..believe me proper training is key obviously you have to eat... but a lot of people over do it.. I think

Your progress is much better than mine.  No way I've put 7 inches on my arms.  Maybe it's your genetics or maybe it's your training.  In either case, I'd like to hear some more about your approach.  Rep ranges, rest periods, rep count, intensity techniques, whole body vs split, compound vs isolation, incorporating cardio, etc.  I'm grateful for any insight, and sure other guys would be too.

Besides, you're directly contradicting DW's thread title, so I can't argue with ya.  ;D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2007, 05:25:02 AM »

the best diet would be raw eggs in protien shakes raw eggs have "choline" and "lipase" or liphase im not sure how to spell it but lipase is a fat burning enzyme in raw fats like avacados, same with raw sprouted almonds or nuts but are only activated if you soak them in water. any cooked meat is highly toxic and acidic and causes the body to relase white bloodcells this MUST be bufferd with raw baking soda in water DRINK IT dont be a pussy.

it is best to have no carbs

and not diet

as much protien , buffering agents and most importantly FATS will make you grow and lose fat..

i noticed i lose a tad bit of size if i eat carbs when dieting, because the fat is what powers our natural steroid hormones

i would also stay away from low carb icecreams and phosphoric acid in soda, and splenda these all make you acidic

and any sugars create and insulin spike, wich causes cell division and cell death, that means increased aging

i might buy some stevia today , its a natural non caloric sweetner i  may try, because sometimes its nice to make food sweet and not feel guilty or knowing you are going to have to work it off

I agree with this and have noticed changes in the morning from eating raw eggs before bed but never knew why.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2007, 06:01:28 AM »
I agree with this and have noticed changes in the morning from eating raw eggs before bed but never knew why.

i remember years ago i tried this but i would boil the egg for ten seconds and then take out the yolks. apparently if you have them totally raw they are very hard to digest and the aviden in the raw eggs kills biotin (b vitamin). also an issue of salmonella.

i used to have heaps and seemingly always had issues with diarrhoea and the most shocking smell. anyway, i carried it to it's conclusion one day when i made up over 12 egg whites like this and drank them. i was pretty sick after.

could be that i simply had too many and the issue was simply digestion, but i have read that if the egg is not cooked at a certain heat digestion is a problem. :-\ dunno, gironda was a big fan so maybe waddy's on to something. maybe it's just a case of less eggs.

as far as the food first theory, i don't buy it personally, but then i don't pretend to know everything on the issue of muscular development.

i feel that waddy is setting the stage to explain his muscle gain from the steroid cycle he's currently on. i could be wrong but i justr don't buy this guy losing and gaining the amount of muscle mass he seems to in such a short period of time. it just don't go like that and going from next fuck all calorie (bottle of gatorade a day) to 10000 calories is going to make you nothing but a fat ass with a very bad constitution. :-X

it would be a digestive disaster and the body wouldn't cope. as for the metabolism? anyone that knows anything about this subject knows that this is the most disingenuous and irresponsible advice one can give, no matter how much lsd or hydro one inhales.

as i said, i could be wrong though so anyone stupid enough to try this natural please let us know the results.

meso has the best advice on the subject imo. the body aint going to change unless you give it a damn good reason to ie training intensity.

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2007, 06:09:46 AM »
I ate 4450kcal everyday when I was bulking, and that was at a bw of 165 lol.
sometimes over 5000 when I ate a snack at night =)

but thats 3 gainers also though,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2007, 11:54:03 AM »
i remember years ago i tried this but i would boil the egg for ten seconds and then take out the yolks. apparently if you have them totally raw they are very hard to digest and the aviden in the raw eggs kills biotin (b vitamin). also an issue of salmonella.

i used to have heaps and seemingly always had issues with diarrhoea and the most shocking smell. anyway, i carried it to it's conclusion one day when i made up over 12 egg whites like this and drank them. i was pretty sick after.

could be that i simply had too many and the issue was simply digestion, but i have read that if the egg is not cooked at a certain heat digestion is a problem. :-\ dunno, gironda was a big fan so maybe waddy's on to something. maybe it's just a case of less eggs.

as far as the food first theory, i don't buy it personally, but then i don't pretend to know everything on the issue of muscular development.

i feel that waddy is setting the stage to explain his muscle gain from the steroid cycle he's currently on. i could be wrong but i justr don't buy this guy losing and gaining the amount of muscle mass he seems to in such a short period of time. it just don't go like that and going from next fuck all calorie (bottle of gatorade a day) to 10000 calories is going to make you nothing but a fat ass with a very bad constitution. :-X

it would be a digestive disaster and the body wouldn't cope. as for the metabolism? anyone that knows anything about this subject knows that this is the most disingenuous and irresponsible advice one can give, no matter how much lsd or hydro one inhales.

as i said, i could be wrong though so anyone stupid enough to try this natural please let us know the results.

meso has the best advice on the subject imo. the body aint going to change unless you give it a damn good reason to ie training intensity.

stop being so jealous first off then your mind will open

anyone can eat a ton then diet the very next day. if i feel a bulking diet or cutting diet is not working right ill drastically change everything. or change a little, you have to experiment ive never had blotchy skin or signs of roid use, sorry to make you feel bad but youve never tried bulking or gaining weight
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »
stop being so jealous first off then your mind will open

anyone can eat a ton then diet the very next day. if i feel a bulking diet or cutting diet is not working right ill drastically change everything. or change a little, you have to experiment ive never had blotchy skin or signs of roid use, sorry to make you feel bad but youve never tried bulking or gaining weight

by the way its retarted to try to bulk with high carbs, youll get the same result everytime, wayy too much water retention and wayyy too much fat gain. so why repeat the process, of course i have like a dumbass before

its much more intellegent to bulk on fat then protien this way you minimize insulin and water retention then the only thing left is too many calories
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »
I did around 7000+ calories a day for a couple of weeks. At first Cardio and weight sessions went way up. But after some weeks energy dropped and I started to feel tired, didn't sleep that well. So went back down to around 4000 calories where I'm at now and strength remains morning cardio is ok as well, but this is cutting diet for me.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »

Yes, I've been told that the biotin in the yolks counteracts the aviden in the whites but yolks don't have enough biotin, so it could draw biotin from your body causing a deficiency.

I've never had any problems eating upto a dozen whole raw eggs a day, but it sounds like you were eating a lot more. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2007, 08:48:22 AM »
Yes, I've been told that the biotin in the yolks counteracts the aviden in the whites but yolks don't have enough biotin, so it could draw biotin from your body causing a deficiency.

I've never had any problems eating upto a dozen whole raw eggs a day, but it sounds like you were eating a lot more. 

thanks for the info. i might have to slowly introduce a few back into the diet.

waddy, what you are advocating on this thread, 'amt of food more important than training', is ludicrous. it really makes no sense whatsoever and for a natural trainee to attempt to consume up to 10000 calories a day would be a disaster. he would get nothing but fat, but then you already know that. ;)

the fact that you are an attention whore does not make you an expert or honest for that matter. indeed, you have already been exposed as a liar and more than a little deluded, if not greatly affected by some of the drugs you take.

i don't have anything against you per se. i think you have a good physique, but i'm not an idiot and, being the attention whore you are, you have already posted pics of a waddy that looks like your much less muscular little brother. a waddy that is not going to suddenly become more cut and 30lbs more massive (due, apparently, to ingesting more food and just doing cardio ::))

i've been around long enough to know bs when i sense it and, a few cups of gaterade per day one minute to 10000 calories per day the next as an explanation of your sudden size surges absolutely reeks of it, but i'll give you a pass because you are obviously taking in some seriously mind altering drugs along with the juice.

take it or leave it waddy. it's my opinion, as you are entitled to assume whatever you wish about me also. it's all good. :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »
thanks for the info. i might have to slowly introduce a few back into the diet.

waddy, what you are advocating on this thread, 'amt of food more important than training', is ludicrous. it really makes no sense whatsoever and for a natural trainee to attempt to consume up to 10000 calories a day would be a disaster. he would get nothing but fat, but then you already know that. ;)

the fact that you are an attention whore does not make you an expert or honest for that matter. indeed, you have already been exposed as a liar and more than a little deluded, if not greatly affected by some of the drugs you take.

i don't have anything against you per se. i think you have a good physique, but i'm not an idiot and, being the attention whore you are, you have already posted pics of a waddy that looks like your much less muscular little brother. a waddy that is not going to suddenly become more cut and 30lbs more massive (due, apparently, to ingesting more food and just doing cardio ::))

i've been around long enough to know bs when i sense it and, a few cups of gaterade per day one minute to 10000 calories per day the next as an explanation of your sudden size surges absolutely reeks of it, but i'll give you a pass because you are obviously taking in some seriously mind altering drugs along with the juice.

take it or leave it waddy. it's my opinion, as you are entitled to assume whatever you wish about me also. it's all good. :)

if you are going to eat alot , YOU MUST DO LEGENDARY WORKOUTS TO COMPENSATE meaning a full body workout with 1 hour of cardio and 2 hours of weights to 'make up' or break even fatloss/fatgain if you had 6000-10,000 the previous day
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
How does your workout-regimen looks like these days?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
Wassup Waddy
Air Falcon