Author Topic: Reche Caldwell's EYES  (Read 7062 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Reche Caldwell's EYES
« on: January 29, 2007, 08:40:58 AM »
Has anyone noticed how big his eyes are. Dude looks bugged out while playing

body88

Re: Reche Caldwell's EYES
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »
Haha, his brother looks the same. Always looks like he is tweaked out on meth or something.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 09:13:31 AM »

You guys noticed it, too?!  lol

I'd never seen it before, but after he dropped that one pass late in the Patriots last game, I was laughing my ass off.  He had a permanent look of "What happened?" on his face.

body88

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 09:21:08 AM »

I'd never seen it before, but after he dropped that one pass late in the Patriots last game, I was laughing my ass off.  He had a permanent look of "What happened?" on his face.

You should see his interviews. I remember at the beginning of the season I was like, wtf is with his eyes?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »
Haha, his brother looks the same. Always looks like he is tweaked out on meth or something.

LMAO has he always been like that?

My friend noticed it at the begining of the season. He was like "dude this guy looks high on coke"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
dude go type in yahoo Reche Caldwell's EYES...you get like 4 pages of people asking the same question...WTF is up with his eyes.

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »
dude go type in yahoo Reche Caldwell's EYES...you get like 4 pages of people asking the same question...WTF is up with his eyes.

I had a buddy in college, everytime he got drunk his eyes went crooked. When he was sober they where perfectly normal. I think Reche is just an ugly mofo, and has bad luck with the way his eyes look. His brother looks the same so it must just be a family thing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 10:23:00 AM »
I thought I was the only one that noticed

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »

I had a buddy in college, everytime he got drunk his eyes went crooked. When he was sober they where perfectly normal. I think Reche is just an ugly mofo and has bad luck with the way his eyes look. His brother looks the same so it must just be a family thing.

Yeah like they genetically have the bug eyes. Hey do you know his brother?

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »
Yeah like they genetically have the bug eyes. Hey do you know his brother?

I do not know him personally. He plays for the gators. He has big eyes also, although not as bad as Reche.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »

I had a buddy in college, everytime he got drunk his eyes went crooked. When he was sober they where perfectly normal. I think Reche is just an ugly mofo, and has bad luck with the way his eyes look. His brother looks the same so it must just be a family thing.

Do you mean his eyes started pointing in different directions. Because i knew someone like that i played ball with. When he got drunk his eyes used tp point in different directions. But he played left tackle and was a monster.

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 10:30:04 AM »
I thought I was the only one that noticed

E

He gets killed on sports radio up here for it. I feel bad for him. Just  got unlucky with the eyes. But, he does make some good money so maybe he can get them fixed.

body88

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 10:31:24 AM »
Do you mean his eyes started pointing in different directions. Because i knew someone like that i played ball with. When he got drunk his eyes used tp point in different directions. But he played left tackle and was a monster.

Exactly!!! The kid played colligete level d1 hockey, and had great eye sight and coordination. But, just like your buddy when he got drunk the eyes went crooked!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »
My eyes would look like that too if I dropped a sure fire touchdown wide open and another pass earlier in the game.  :o

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
My eyes would look like that too if I dropped a sure fire touchdown wide open and another pass earlier in the game.  :o

Gaffney scored on his first drop so that one did not matter. The second one was awful and he should have caught it. He did have a monster playoff to his credit, but you have to make the catch on the second one he dropped. Totally killed all the great things he did in the playoffs (including the 50 yard reception that beat San d) Guess his wide open eyes didnt help him at all.

You would think his bug eyes would help him see better. He f ed up on that one drop for sure. That was a gimme td.