Author Topic: IS TREY BREWER BEING EXPLOITED?  (Read 8246 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: IS TREY BREWER dumb as a BRICK?
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
I know. Quite humerous isn't it. It is as if they are making him into a joke.

I mean what is their intention?

Clearly that video snippet casts him in a huge and unfavorable light.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: IS TREY BREWER BEING EXPLOITED?
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
No Pro card and already getting some nice magazine coverage and maybe signed. I'm sure Trey isn't complaining about getting "pimped" by MD. ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »
No Pro card and already getting some nice magazine coverage and maybe signed. I'm sure Trey isn't complaining about getting "pimped" by MD. ;)

I don`t think its MD.  I think someone else may be behind this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
ALL DRUGS.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
This kid is not very smart. THat is for sure.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 02:33:49 PM »
ALL DRUGS.

I wonder if he has any control what MD says about him or if he is theirs to do with. Apparently he didn't read the waiver very well when he filled it out. I personally would be raising hell. Another genius naming by Ron Harris.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
Look at the part of the video where he is trying to microwave his food

Yeah, his hapless wrestling with the "open" button was kind of heartbreaking.  :'(

body88

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
Yeah, his hapless wrestling with the "open" button was kind of heartbreaking.  :'(

I honestly felt bad for the kid.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »
I honestly felt bad for the kid.

Do you have a link to this video?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

body88

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »
Do you have a link to this video?

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/344/129/

Check the part when he is putting his meal into the microwave :( Not knocking the kid, he looks awesome. Feel bad for him. He is being marketed to the gay segment all day. Kid is already getting flamed for it , lol.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2007, 03:46:55 PM »

YES. I believe MD is exploiting the shit out of this kid. MD tends to have their ear to the streets. They know Trey, who not gay, has a HUGE gay following. So how lucrative is it to give him a 'gay themed' nicknamed like 'Barely Legal' and then show these suggestive homoerotic clips of him.

MD knows how to fkn cash in thats for sure.
?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »
YES. I believe MD is exploiting the shit out of this kid. MD tends to have their ear to the streets. They know Trey, who not gay, has a HUGE gay following. So how lucrative is it to give him a 'gay themed' nicknamed like 'Barely Legal' and then show these suggestive homoerotic clips of him.

MD knows how to fkn cash in thats for sure.

I like how 1/2 the workouts are focused on his legs and his crotch... just spectacular!

Well, I like gay people too... maybe I can make a few bucks.

Anyone?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 03:54:24 PM »
 Exactly!

MD also knows that lots of GAY men tend to buy muscle magazines like a straight guy would buy 'stuff' or 'maxim' or 'playboy' or something.

So with the knowledge of Trey having a huge gay following, the gayer or almost as gay as nickname of 'Barely Legal' vs- 'ebony mountians of muscle'...this kid is being pimped and turned-out like a fkn TRICK on the streets.

MD and crew should be ashamed. Trey needs to wake up.
?

body88

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
I look at this vid, and see a young kid who was a former top athlete. Has a passion for lifting, and is being exploited like there is no tommorow. You can tell the kid has good intentions. Fucking scumbag butt blasters. He has no clue why these tards are shooting pictures of his "quads".

body88

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 04:01:55 PM »
Any activity between consenting adults is ok in my book.  MD is going where the money is and they aren't committing any crimes against liberty, so I can't say I have a moral qualm with what they are doing by my own moral framework.  However, they were always priding themselves in not being sellouts and doing things like putting scary looking black dudes on the cover who obviously wouldn't help sell more magazines rather than pretty white boys like Gunter, just to "keep it real" and here they are being sellouts.  That is kind of hypocritical to me.

All I know is this kid is being marketed to the gay community as a underaged twinker or whatever the christ that is. Makes me sick :P

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 04:03:07 PM »
Trey may not be Ivy League material. But I'm sure he was capable of figuring out why the video director told him to spread his legs while shooting him from the waist down. This was obviously a degree of G4P he was willing to live with.

What he may not realize is that it's a slippery slope. Many a young woman who overestimated her commercial value has found herself going from lingerie shots to topless to full frontal to open labia to gang bang videos to prostitution before she knows it.

body88

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 04:05:31 PM »
Trey may not be Ivy League material. But I'm sure he was capable of figuring out why the video director told him to spread his legs while shooting him from the waist down. This was obviously a degree of G4P he was willing to live with.

What he may not realize is that it's a slippery slope. Many a young woman who overestimated her commercial value has found herself going from lingerie shots to topless to full frontal to open labia to gang bang videos to prostitution before she knows it.

Well, I think that is pretty sweet for people who like to see chicks get gang banged. But it sucks if it happens to a straight dude!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2007, 04:06:28 PM »
Any activity between consenting adults is ok in my book.  MD is going where the money is and they aren't committing any crimes against liberty, so I can't say I have a moral qualm with what they are doing by my own moral framework.  However, they were always priding themselves in not being sellouts and doing things like putting scary looking black dudes on the cover who obviously wouldn't help sell more magazines rather than pretty white boys like Gunter, just to "keep it real" and here they are being sellouts.  That is kind of hypocritical to me.
Good post.

MD does try to act like they keep it real but at the end of the day MD is a buisness and they know who buys their magazine.

They also know how to market Young Trey here but my question is...

Does Trey know that he's being PIMPED and tricked out and if he does...how does he feel about it?
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
Good post.

MD does try to act like they keep it real but at the end of the day MD is a buisness and they know who buys their magazine.

They also know how to market Young Trey here but my question is...

Does Trey know that he's being PIMPED and tricked out and if he does...how does he feel about it?

I certainly know he could be marketed in 100 other ways that are more prolific.
Bodybuilding is going down the shitter and faster than ever.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2007, 04:22:31 PM »

I might actually agree w/ TA here for a second...

I can also think of ways to market Trey or show him as a serious trainer and BB and serious 'athlete' who takes his craft serious as 'we should'.

The crotch shots, spreading legs, bedroom eyes looking sensual on the couch, the close up butt shots is just so appalling.

MD rather go for the homos money. I'm starting to believe that MD was all about the 'passion' once now it's all about the Benjamins.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 04:43:51 PM »
Damn... are you guys being serious?! I hadn't thought about it this way before... why would he have a gay following? It's not like he's a particularly goodlooking guy...  as has been said, his face looks older than 21, regardless of why... just doesn't say "abercrombie and bitch" to me... I can't see lots of women going for him, so why would the gays?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 04:46:42 PM »
Damn... are you guys being serious?! I hadn't thought about it this way before... why would he have a gay following? It's not like he's a particularly goodlooking guy...  as has been said, his face looks older than 21, regardless of why... just doesn't say "abercrombie and bitch" to me... I can't see lots of women going for him, so why would the gays?
Who knows...because he's young, maybe.

I don't know. I aint a homo. Homos might like this guy cuz maybe they think they want to be a part of his 'ride' to the top so they probably send him e-mails telling him they want to sponsor him or be a apart of him getting bigger/better.

Hahahaha...they probably want to send him money in exchange for occasional phone conversation and/or dirty pictures. Hahahaha.
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
ALL DRUGS.

C'mon Adonis.....the kid benched 500 in H.S. as a  ::)natty

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 06:15:51 PM »
C'mon Adonis.....the kid benched 500 in H.S. as a  ::)natty

::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
On second thought, you guys may me making a point.

Are you folks implying that there is a hint of homoerotic desire in this photo?! I don't see none! ???