Author Topic: Today I came to the conclusion that I love War  (Read 1689 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Today I came to the conclusion that I love War
« on: January 29, 2007, 03:12:59 PM »
Nothing is better than watching war on Telly or the Internet, you are safely tucked away in you comfy living room, watching detached from reality the latest pictures and numbers or any given drama unfold on your personal TV screen or even better on the Internet via Liveleak.
I love war and the concept of war, I love chaos and disorder, and I hate nothing more than inner cleanliness order and unity.
When ever I switch on the TV I go straight for the main news channel, bitting my nails in anticipation I wait for the latest news on wars or any major conflict around the world, nothing upsets me more if there weren't any horrendous casualties to report today this is what I call a slow Monday there is still time to make up the numbers but the morning is defiantly ruined for sure.
On the other hand when ever I hear the news announcer say: ....Report now from the Streets of Bagdhad were another suicidebomber... I sh-reek in delight and turn up the sound for maximum pleasure, with amazement I watch the little bit of gore these Nazi news fucks seem to see save to air for the general common public to view and later imagine the rest of the unseen blood gore unbelievable miserable bombing aftermath when I having my bubble bath.
I'm a dreamer and a believer, a handler and a rusher, I can be honest and I can lie all at the same time, I can tell you I love but hate you and you would never know the difference, I'm a child of the 21 century, mind corrupted, sick and deep black inside on an unstopable path of self distruction, I have been born with no soul like so many have before me, I don't have a real contion and I feel unimaginable cold inside.
I know I will go to hell so why bother, the path of the righteousness was closed before I had a chance to choose. When I was young I laughed at cripples threw stones at helpless animals and stole money out of the hat of the blind beggars. Now grown up I have other ways to hurt others, it's easy to ruin somebody's day or life.
I'm only one but there are so many more than me, people who have been born just like me, they learned to hide their blackness and life successful lives, some have families and do a good job to pass on their bad seed to their children, like a big black pool of liquid hate that gets bigger and bigger and one day will consume everything and everyone.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Today I came to the conclusion that I love War
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 03:28:16 PM »
Nothing is better than watching war on Telly or the Internet, you are safely tucked away in you comfy living room, watching detached from reality the latest pictures and numbers or any given drama unfold on your personal TV screen or even better on the Internet via Liveleak.
I love war and the concept of war, I love chaos and disorder, and I hate nothing more than inner cleanliness order and unity.
When ever I switch on the TV I go straight for the main news channel, bitting my nails in anticipation I wait for the latest news on wars or any major conflict around the world, nothing upsets me more if there weren't any horrendous casualties to report today this is what I call a slow Monday there is still time to make up the numbers but the morning is defiantly ruined for sure.
On the other hand when ever I hear the news announcer say: ....Report now from the Streets of Bagdhad were another suicidebomber... I sh-reek in delight and turn up the sound for maximum pleasure, with amazement I watch the little bit of gore these Nazi news fucks seem to see save to air for the general common public to view and later imagine the rest of the unseen blood gore unbelievable miserable bombing aftermath when I having my bubble bath.
I'm a dreamer and a believer, a handler and a rusher, I can be honest and I can lie all at the same time, I can tell you I love but hate you and you would never know the difference, I'm a child of the 21 century, mind corrupted, sick and deep black inside on an unstopable path of self distruction, I have been born with no soul like so many have before me, I don't have a real contion and I feel unimaginable cold inside.
I know I will go to hell so why bother, the path of the righteousness was closed before I had a chance to choose. When I was young I laughed at cripples threw stones at helpless animals and stole money out of the hat of the blind beggars. Now grown up I have other ways to hurt others, it's easy to ruin somebody's day or life.
I'm only one but there are so many more than me, people who have been born just like me, they learned to hide their blackness and life successful lives, some have families and do a good job to pass on their bad seed to their children, like a big black pool of liquid hate that gets bigger and bigger and one day will consume everything and everyone.

Hey, that's just great 'big guy'  ::)  Let's just hope no-one gets in the way of your 'unstopable (sic) path of self distruction (sic)'.
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »
Hey, that's just great 'big guy'  ::)  Let's just hope no-one gets in the way of your 'unstopable (sic) path of self distruction (sic)'.

Its not me brother I'm the good guy remember ;)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 03:38:39 PM »
Its not me brother I'm the good guy remember ;)

Oh, did I miss the point?
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 03:39:39 PM »
Oh, did I miss the point?

You sure did mate :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 04:29:21 PM »
Bugger  :(

no problem I still like you :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »
no problem I still like you :)

Just PM me next time before you make posts like this, okay? ;D
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
Just PM me next time before you make posts like this, okay? ;D

will do ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAA.... I love it... Best thread in a week... funny stuff guys 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »
I don't watch the news for the exact same reason. When I was on leave i never watched...I have to while I'm here but..once I'm gone u sort of detach yourself from whats happening.
L