Author Topic: Why is Layme Norton so Angry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 4288 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Why is Layme Norton so Angry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
« on: January 29, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
 ???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Why is Layme Norton so Angry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 03:31:10 PM »
The lip snarl scawes me...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
you try holding a pose like that for an hour for all photographers and your face would give the same expression
Z

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »
He knew he was being photographed for a homoerotic publication so he tries to scare away the fags.

Didn't Layne do a muscle worship video for repertrope?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
synthol
tiny-tit bounty hunter

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
because he knows the original post in this thread is gonna turn into an 18 page disaster about wether he's natty or not.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:25 PM »
Is that gyno?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »
I believe he is natty...... Though he does look very good his results are attainable if you have good genetics and discipline

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »
Layne is totally natural... he says so and I believe him... I do wish he didn't look like he has to take a crap in those photos though...

Constipation is a BITCH!

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »
well he isn't that big in relation to people that juice.. and he also can't cut like someone on diuretics.. its pretty obvious he doesnt juice at all.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 08:58:42 PM »
Prime Cuts hahahahah what a fucking video name. Gayer than a Zune hahahah
$

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:31 PM »
Layne was picked on when he was younger and vents it off into his bodybuilding. These are his exact words.

"I started lifting at 130 lbs at age 15 with the hopes of getting bigger and maybe attracting some girls. I was also hoping to subdue some of the insults and verbal assults from some of the "cooler" kids in school. Over time, my purpose for lifting became much more "noble" than that. I had a competitive spark burning inside me and I wanted to quench it somehow. Bodybuilding competitions gave me the opportunity to do this. I entered my first competition at age 19 and won the teenage and men's novice tall divisions. It was perhaps one of the best days of my life.

I am also currently entering my senior year as a biochemistry major at Eckerd College. I plan on going to graduate school for nutritional biochemistry next year, however I am undecided upon where. Here is my competition history. "

Note: all of these shows are urine and polygraph tested for steroids, illegal compounds and prohormones

What a pathetic loser BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 07:02:40 AM »
he's angry because of all the effort and planning he does only to look like he weighs 179 pounds with 14 inch arms and because he looks like a tall lanky spider when he hits his "most muscular" shot.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
Layne was picked on when he was younger and vents it off into his bodybuilding. These are his exact words.

"I started lifting at 130 lbs at age 15 with the hopes of getting bigger and maybe attracting some girls. I was also hoping to subdue some of the insults and verbal assults from some of the "cooler" kids in school. Over time, my purpose for lifting became much more "noble" than that. I had a competitive spark burning inside me and I wanted to quench it somehow. Bodybuilding competitions gave me the opportunity to do this. I entered my first competition at age 19 and won the teenage and men's novice tall divisions. It was perhaps one of the best days of my life.

I am also currently entering my senior year as a biochemistry major at Eckerd College. I plan on going to graduate school for nutritional biochemistry next year, however I am undecided upon where. Here is my competition history. "

Note: all of these shows are urine and polygraph tested for steroids, illegal compounds and prohormones

What in your post makes him a loser?  ???
!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »
What in your post makes him a loser?  ???

Come on Buttsuck... you know Layne's not a loser... he's just Layne... a decent guy.

Sure, he wants to get bigger, but he's not going to go the drug route, no hate there... I've never met a kid anywhere who NEVER got picked on...

Hell, I even got my fair share, then I got much bigger and people talked much less smack.

body88

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
Layne does not have good genetics. Layne looks pretty good for a guy who works with what he has. Looks pretty good for a natty if you ask me. So what the kid is a goon? Look at the pros who pound 5 grams of test a min to look like freaks, so cool ::) This just in, being 300 lbs of ripped muscle at 5'2 is gayer then Boy George shopping at pottery barn for throw pillows. Layne looks crappy compared to some nattys, but not horrible. Lots of jelousy on this board.

Bah, bring back the ironage!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 11:59:13 AM »

body88

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
Like i said Layne is obv a goon, but I would bet you a lot of pros started working out for the same reason. I know I started working out to be better at sports and to get more looks from broads at the beach.

I dont think the kid is a great natty, but he def does not look like shit. Not a flame on you, just a statement. Lets be honest, how many people started working out to pull a few more broads?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 12:05:05 PM »
Like i said Layne is obv a goon, but I would bet you a lot of pros started working out for the same reason. I know I started working out to be better at sports and to get more looks from broads at the beach.

I dont think the kid is a great natty, but he def does not look like shit. Not a flame on you, just a statement. Lets be honest, how many people started working out to pull a few more broads?
I started working out because i LOVED it and i liked the physique that Arnold sported around. I always loved working out. I do it for me. Not to pull of babes.

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »
I started working out because i LOVED it and i liked the physique that Arnold sported around. I always loved working out. I do it for me. Not to pull of babes.

Well you are the pure lifter. I started working out to be better at sports and to look better. To have better health. I loved the feeling of working out and looked up to people like Arnold. But, when I was 13 years old I had no idea about bodybuilding or bodybuilders.

I work out because I love it and It make me feel/ look better. If you like the look of Arnold you in a way where working out to look better ie look like Arnold. Athough I understand what you are saying. You are one of the few who just love the feeling of working out and would do it even if it did not help you in any oher way in life. I respect that.

Im not flaming you, you have a point on laynes goon status. He is that guy who goes overboard. Just stating some go overbaord claiming he looks like total shit. Imo he looks pretty good for a natty, that all.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 12:11:46 PM »
layne posted on md.  that dude takes things too seriously.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

body88

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
layne posted on md.  that dude takes things too seriously.

I agree, that is where most the backlash comes from. Like the guy who takes it way past the max, "that guy". Looks pretty good in some recent shots tho.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »

I agree, that is where most the backlash comes from. Like the guy who takes it way past the max, "that guy". Looks pretty good in some recent shots tho.

yeah, it's a male beauty contest.  it' not a sport, it's not big money.  it's just seeing who looks better.  he should smile more.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

body88

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 12:18:20 PM »
yeah, it's a male beauty contest.  it' not a sport, it's not big money.  it's just seeing who looks better.  he should smile more.

I would never compare bb's to real athletes. I respect bb's and there hard work is obvious. I also agree 100 percent, being "hardcore" is often gayer then John Romanos "tuna shakes". I respect being dedicated , but the "hardcore" shit like missing your kids bday because you HAD to train chest is fargin wack,imo.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
He has always struck me as a cool guy. Although, that doesn't excuse the "First night in prison" face.

tiny-tit bounty hunter