Author Topic: taking roids young  (Read 2318 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
taking roids young
« on: January 29, 2007, 07:24:15 PM »
How bad can steroids be if you take them too young?  Lee Priest went pro at 20, so he must've been juicing prior to that, does that do harm to the body?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: taking roids young
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »
It can fuse your growth plates causing you to not grow to full adult height ie lee priest..... It can also do other damage to the endocrine system..... I wouldn't use untill 21 if I were you

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »
It can fuse your growth plates causing you to not grow to full adult height ie lee priest..... It can also do other damage to the endocrine system..... I wouldn't use untill 21 if I were you

Do you think 24 is better than 21?  I heard that one has high natural levels of T and GH until 24

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
It really isn't going to matter if you have high levels of T at 24 because once you inject this exogenous testosterone into your system your natural T is going to shut down anyway....

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 08:36:39 PM »
Do you think 24 is better than 21?  I heard that one has high natural levels of T and GH until 24

You can have pretty good gains naturally if you train and diet right at that  age . Before you start juicing try to learn as much as possible for performance enchancement drugs - there is a lot of good literature out there and then decide if its worth taking the risks and also what goals you are trying to accomplish.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 01:56:28 PM »
How bad can steroids be if you take them too young?  Lee Priest went pro at 20, so he must've been juicing prior to that, does that do harm to the body?

It's pointless using AAS until mid-twenties at least.

Your endogenous test levels are high enough that using exogenous test is just not needed.

One trainer I work with who is eighteen has done a long cycle of D-bol (he's a hardgainer), blew up on it and now that his stash is gone he's shrunk back to his usual lean stick figure self.

His ego shrunk even more.

Now he's just another teen who turned to the Darkside too early and lost it all due to poor planning....

I feel sorry for him because he could have been so much more if he'd have just held off and done some research.

His ego didn't let him listen.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »
Lee priest turned pro at 20!!!!!
"Overdone.."

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »
Lee priest turned pro at 20!!!!!

Yeah, I wonder when he started juicing

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »

Your endogenous test levels are high enough that using exogenous test is just not needed.

One trainer I work with who is eighteen has done a long cycle of D-bol (he's a hardgainer), blew up on it and now that his stash is gone he's shrunk back to his usual lean stick figure self.

Now he's just another teen who turned to the Darkside too early and lost it all due to poor planning....

I feel sorry for him because he could have been so much more if he'd have just held off and done some research.

DIV

maybe he did much more. I guess to bad it wasnt up to your standards?

people are forgetting that not all young kids testoterone levels are always up.they have stunt growth or other issues,I beleave at a young age if you went and got checked out by the Doc to check test levels.that is why DR.'s perscribe HGH to kids sometimes.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 07:43:06 PM »
Yeah, I wonder when he started juicing
He was born with a syringe.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 08:17:33 PM »

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:07 AM »
Did my first cycle when i was 17, second at 18. Had no problems whatsoever. Fantastic gains, no sides, lots of pussy. When i went to uni they didn't have a proper gym so i trained natrually for the next few years. No regrets. Infact, those couple of years were magnificent and i wish i could live them again!

I guess it all boils down to genetics. Teenage juicing did a certain politicion no harm! When i have kids i'm going to force feed them dbol. Unless they're girls.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 04:19:18 AM »
people are forgetting that not all young kids testoterone levels are always up.they have stunt growth or other issues,I believe at a young age if you went and got checked out by the Doc to check test levels.that is why DR.'s perscribe HGH to kids sometimes.

No.  GH is only prescribed to children with severe GH deficiencies who are markedly short in stature and development.  This is unrelated to their testosterone levels. It has many complications associated with it, including instability of the growth plate and the potential for a shearing injury to the hip, in particular (called "slipped capital femoral epiphysis-SCFE").  It would be extremely rare to prescribe any sort of testosterone therapy to children or adolescents.

There are growth complications from the use of AAS prior to physeal (growth plate) closure, as the breakdown product of testosterone, estrogen, is responsible for physeal closure at the termination of growth.  For males, growth continues up to about age 16-18 on average, and for some, growth into the early 20s does occur.  From the standpoint of achieving maximal vertical height, then, it would seem wise to avoid any AAS use until at least age 20 unless you really are satisfied with your height.

I think the reasons for delaying the use of AAS is based on a much broader philosophy, though.  I think that, for most, the decision to use them should come after one has achieved maximal gains naturally.  There is no substitute for getting to know your own physique and how it responds to diet, training, cardio, etc.  I think that the quality of muscle is also much better in those who achieved a natural base through good old-fashioned ass-kicking workouts and relentless dedication to the regimented lifestyle that bodybuilding and powerlifting REQUIRES.  I think this really can only be achieved at around age 24-26. Otherwise, in the end, you end up amounting to basically nothing.  You were just another teen gear-head loser, and the story never does have a happy ending.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 04:46:23 AM »
Freak would you feel that so called "early bloomers" (boys entering puberty earlier than most) end up being shorter overall, because of this almost premature test production and a possible premature closing of the growth plates?

I wonder if this has anything to do with there being a large number of shorter high end BB.  I mean genetically they probally are pumping more test endo than the average bear.

wampyri

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 06:31:26 AM »
Freak would you feel that so called "early bloomers" (boys entering puberty earlier than most) end up being shorter overall, because of this almost premature test production and a possible premature closing of the growth plates?

I wonder if this has anything to do with there being a large number of shorter high end BB.  I mean genetically they probally are pumping more test endo than the average bear.

That is very interesting thought I bloomed very early and i am 5ft8 we have some people in my family 6ft4 + I am however very stocky compared with most in my family or my mam was screwing around.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 09:58:25 AM »

DIV

please make sure all posts are typed and double spaced
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 03:14:29 PM »
would you feel that so called "early bloomers" (boys entering puberty earlier than most) end up being shorter overall, because of this almost premature test production and a possible premature closing of the growth plates?

I don't think that would be true, we all have it biologically set when to turn on growth and when to turn off growth.  It is already predetermined, if you hit puberty earlier or later you're still going to hit the height you were supposed to.  Most people that hit puberty later is just from lack of proper nutrition and enough fats in their system to initiate said process.  This growth process of course can be halted earlier by AAS use and the closing off of growth plates. 

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »

Interesting thought luv, but it really would depend on so many factors, genetic as well as the modification of genetics by environmental factors.  Earlier onset of puberty may not mean anything if the actual test levels themselves aren't particularly high during the duration of puberty, versus someone who may "bloom" later but have a rather dramatic spike in test levels and estrogen production.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »
Interesting thought luv, but it really would depend on so many factors, genetic as well as the modification of genetics by environmental factors.  Earlier onset of puberty may not mean anything if the actual test levels themselves aren't particularly high during the duration of puberty, versus someone who may "bloom" later but have a rather dramatic spike in test levels and estrogen production.

Yeah Im sure there are lots of factors that would effect this, the body is soooo complex.  So puberty can start in the absence of test? I would have thought the masculine traits displayed would have meant test is probally there.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 05:17:52 AM »
So puberty can start in the absence of test?

No--puberty (for males) basically is heralded by onset of testosterone production.  Not sure how you interpreted that from my post. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 06:18:06 AM »
No--puberty (for males) basically is heralded by onset of testosterone production.  Not sure how you interpreted that from my post. 

Im not sure either, brain fade maybe.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 04:00:07 PM »
2 be honest...i personally dont advocate one way or another...however i have many friends here...very experienced juicers...who started when they were 18 and are now in their mid 20's...most are avg. height to relatively tall and have no health problems...(they get routine blood work done)...my thought...of course its not good at all to take them when you are 16 or 17...just plain retarted...i still even think 18 is too young...but then again...i took m1t when i was 18 and am perfectly fine...however i think once you reach...20..21...and up...even tho they say the proper age is 21...it seems to be ok...

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »
The number 18 just seems young for some reason. I mean you cant even buy alcohol legally at 18 never mind start using steriods.
big or bust

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
...however i have many friends here...very experienced juicers...who started when they were 18 and are now in their mid 20's...and have no health problems

So they're in their 20s and have no health problems.  This is great.  Let's see them again when they are 40.  So many guys on here talk about early and continued drug use, and how they're 30-something yrs old and they're just fine, blah, blah, blah...

New flash:  30 is not old.     

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »
Alright Im all confused...some say its fine to be 18 and do it and some say its not....my personal opinion is that their gonna do whatever they want because thats how teenagers are these days.....what im trying to understand is how is taking testosterone going to effect the longetivity of someones life....especially a younger person.....since testosterone is naturally produced in the body...if a study was taking of two young men who have the same testosterone level and one of those young men shut down their own test levels by taking a injectable testosterone but had the same levels of test as before how would this effect this person......

Minihulk
"Overdone.."