Author Topic: My cycle and goals opinions appreciated.  (Read 1613 times)

wampyri

My cycle and goals opinions appreciated.
« on: January 30, 2007, 02:01:39 AM »
Hello guys I'm 5ft9 103kg's at the moment I am an mma competitor as well as BJJ and no gi grappling I thai box aswell I am hopeing to come down to 93kg my fighting weight (used to be 83 but like being bigger).  My next cycle to aid me in my goals is as follows I am hoping to be able to follow a usual 12 week fight plan of slowly changing diet and fitness work to peak at the 12 week mark at the required weight.

Cycle

Sus 250mg ew 1-10
Primo 600mg ew 1-12
hgh jintropin 2iu ed weeks 1-6 then 4iu ed weeks 6-12

I know that you can diet on any gear but I find that when I use sustanon I seem to lose BF I don't know why but I just seem to more than enth.

what do you guys think?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: My cycle and goals opinions appreciated.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »
Sustanon at 250mg per week is a pretty low dose.  I would increase that to a minimum of 500mg per week. 

If you are in your 20's, that dose probably isn't much higher than what you're pumping out of your nuts anyway, and once you introduce that low dosage and turn off your HPTA you'll stop producing any of your own testosterone.  There won't be any increase in side effects from an increase to 500mg over 250mg, anyway (unless you want to call getting huge a side-effect  ;D)

wampyri

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »
I'm just trying to keep any water bloat down and not affect hard cardio ;D how do people get on with boxing etc on 500mg of test ?

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 10:26:10 AM »
Leave out the sus.
Take enantate 500mg 1-6 weeks and then take Propionate 6-12 weeks.
Dont worry about the water with Enantae I take it right up to the week before a Show.

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »
Sorry the amount of Propionate is 1 shot EOD.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »
run the jin at 4iu a day from the get go...you can always back off if you need to. just go 5 on, 2 off

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »
Hello guys I'm 5ft9 103kg's at the moment I am an mma competitor as well as BJJ and no gi grappling I thai box aswell I am hopeing to come down to 93kg my fighting weight (used to be 83 but like being bigger).  My next cycle to aid me in my goals is as follows I am hoping to be able to follow a usual 12 week fight plan of slowly changing diet and fitness work to peak at the 12 week mark at the required weight.

Cycle

Sus 250mg ew 1-10
Primo 600mg ew 1-12
hgh jintropin 2iu ed weeks 1-6 then 4iu ed weeks 6-12

I know that you can diet on any gear but I find that when I use sustanon I seem to lose BF I don't know why but I just seem to more than enth.

what do you guys think?

Not sure about losing more BF on Sustanon vs. other Test esters, but I will add to what Freaker said and boost up that dosage from 250MG to 750MG taken (250MG eod).

There's not much point in using 250MG ew......and you might maximize your gains by just going to 750MG.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 01:36:22 PM »
like i say time and time and time and time again, long acting Test, Deca and d bol will work for absolutely anyone.

wampyri

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »
It will but have you tried doin 12 rounds of hard pad work when on dbol or doing a round of sit ups press ups you get pumps after 6 reps on all that gear hence im using primo at a relativly high dose and just a test base to keep the pecker up. Id rather do 800mg of primo than 500mg of test.