Author Topic: Kicking the shit out of bodybuilders  (Read 7974 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Kicking the shit out of bodybuilders
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »
BayGay, you're so gay that I bet if some guy mugged you, stabbed you with a knife and left you for dead, your dying thoughts would be 'He was unconsciously attracted to me and that's what he was displaying symbolically by 'stabbing' me with a long, cylindrical tool that resulted in the emission of a body fluid (blood)'. Hahahahaha gayer than Derek Anthony refusing to shower in prison using liquid soap and asking for a soap bar

hahahahahaha, that was fvcking funny!!!!

O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2007, 08:35:05 AM »

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 08:36:33 AM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
What B.B. says does have some merit. I have been challenged numerous times for no other reason than my size. How many other guys here have heard some drunk idiot say "Yeah , your'e big but I bet you ain't so tough.", "What do you think your'e a Badass because your'e big?".......or some other  version of that?

Perfect example. I'm standing in line at a Pizza Parlor on Fire Island, minding my business.
Some 5 foot 8, stocky little Tank Abbott wannabe and his goofy looking friend are in front of me. They notice me and start passing comments, which progressively grow more abusive and threatening. I'm basically ignoring it beause I have two girls with me and i don't want to fvck up everyone's night, until "Tank" gets right in my face and asks me if I think i can kick his ass. I reply " Buddy i don't know what the fvck your problem is but get the fvck out of my face before I hurt you." STILL trying to avoid beating this little shit's ass.

So the fvcker head butts me. At that point the little pudgy fvck got exactly what he was looking for. I beat that motherfvcker from one end of that Pizza Parlor to the other. His "friend" actually CUT AND RAN........ what a pussy.

Haha - great story.
Motherboy (the band).

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2007, 09:00:31 AM »
This is an interesting thread because there was a weight I noticed people would f**k me for no reason. A few years into lifting, when I was about 185, I had a few encounters where someone would pick a fight for no reason whatsoever. This happened to me multiple times, and it was always someone smaller with a chip on their shoulder.
Once I passed about 210, I never had it again. When I got to 220 and beyond, people would just move out the way. My stature never changed so I can only account it by getting bigger. I guess there's a certain size little bitch-boys are willing to go up to when it comes to f*cking with people, for me it was about 185-190.

Exactly, the same for me. Once I hit 220, almost all the BS stopped.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 09:30:41 AM »
when ya make fun of someones pic..its also a good idea to post your own to back all the trash talk up!

carpe` vaginum!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »
when ya make fun of someones pic..its also a good idea to post your own to back all the trash talk up!

but someone posting a pic of themselves won't change the fact that you are still skinny and funny looking ;D

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »
fighting is a natural ability.  Size doesn't always determine who wins, but , all combat sports have weight classes for a reason.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2007, 11:06:09 AM »
but someone posting a pic of themselves won't change the fact that you are still skinny and funny looking ;D

that is changing as we speak doc!  >:(  ..well the skinny part.. :D
carpe` vaginum!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 11:06:29 AM »
fighting is a natural ability.  Size doesn't always determine who wins, but , all combat sports have weight classes for a reason.
i concur!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
that is changing as we speak doc!  >:(  ..well the skinny part.. :D
i feel ya dog!

I had a girl tell me that my gut was sexy yesterday ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
i feel ya dog!

Your private nurse ?
K

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2007, 12:16:47 PM »
What B.B. says does have some merit. I have been challenged numerous times for no other reason than my size. How many other guys here have heard some drunk idiot say "Yeah , your'e big but I bet you ain't so tough.", "What do you think your'e a Badass because your'e big?".......or some other  version of that?

Perfect example. I'm standing in line at a Pizza Parlor on Fire Island, minding my business.
Some 5 foot 8, stocky little Tank Abbott wannabe and his goofy looking friend are in front of me. They notice me and start passing comments, which progressively grow more abusive and threatening. I'm basically ignoring it beause I have two girls with me and i don't want to fvck up everyone's night, until "Tank" gets right in my face and asks me if I think i can kick his ass. I reply " Buddy i don't know what the fvck your problem is but get the fvck out of my face before I hurt you." STILL trying to avoid beating this little shit's ass.

So the fvcker head butts me. At that point the little pudgy fvck got exactly what he was looking for. I beat that motherfvcker from one end of that Pizza Parlor to the other. His "friend" actually CUT AND RAN........ what a pussy.

HAHAHA FIRE ISLAND

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »

great...just when i start losing mine..girls now wanna find em sexy!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2007, 01:20:19 PM »
#

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
HAHAHA FIRE ISLAND

Let me guess....you think Fire Island is for queers.

Wrong. There are two beaches that gays frequent. The other TWENTY are straight and loaded with pussy. Live a little then post.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »
Let me guess....you think Fire Island is for queers.

Wrong. There are two beaches that gays frequent. The other TWENTY are straight and loaded with pussy. Live a little then post.
isn't that the island off the Bronx with all the great seafood places?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!   Good shit!!   

I've never had anyone outright challenge me to a fight cause of size differences, but I get all the classics all the time:

"How much ya bench?  My friends older brother/uncle/cousin/neighbor/coworker can press 10lbs more than that."
"You know steriods shrinks your penis."
"All that muscle is gonna turn to fat."
"You know, I used to look like you....."
"Me, I'm just gettin back in the gym, but I had arms like you a couple years back."
"You must use those supplement drug things, huh?"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »
i was at a bar a few months back, and i go in to take a piss.  this guy (probably glancing over at my fire hose) goes "hey big man".

i'm like "hi".

this guy was about 5'9" 175 of all fat.

"so, how many pushups can you do?"

"i don't do those, i use weights"

"ha, i knew it.  how many could you do?"

"a couple of years ago i could do 90 , i don't know about now"

"yeah ok, you can't do 90"

"ok".

i zip up, go back in the bar.  go up to the bar....the fat queer's the bartender.

"there he is, arnold"

"can i get a beer?"

"for a man who can do 90 pushups, beer on the house...i still don't believe you"

"that's ok, i'll pay for the beer"

"no no, take it.  i'm just kidding"

very gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2007, 02:14:42 PM »

i hear you can get a whole great white shark, a killer whale, and unlimited garlic bread for $1.99
its comin today

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2007, 02:14:58 PM »
AHAAHAHAHAH!!!   Good shit!!   

I've never had anyone outright challenge me to a fight cause of size differences, but I get all the classics all the time:

"How much ya bench?  My friends older brother/uncle/cousin/neighbor/coworker can press 10lbs more than that."
"You know steriods shrinks your penis."
"All that muscle is gonna turn to fat."
"You know, I used to look like you....."
"Me, I'm just gettin back in the gym, but I had arms like you a couple years back."
"You must use those supplement drug things, huh?"

didn't you go to war when someone stole your pies
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »

Nope. That's City Isalnd, and yes they have great restaurants.

Fire Isalnd is a long thin island about 2 miles off the south shore of Long Island. It's Loaded with Nightclubs, Beaches, hotels, beach houses and drunk sluts.

What we used to do is rent a house there for the summer. Head over Friday night, come home Sunday morning. Insant mini-vacation. Had some very wild times there.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »

Exactly, the same for me. Once I hit 220, almost all the BS stopped.

Same here.  Somewhere I crossed the line in size to where the frat boys decided to pick on easier prey rather than risk losing their teeth.
Motherboy (the band).