Author Topic: How many of you guys.....  (Read 7855 times)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: How many of you guys.....
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 07:22:08 AM »
V and the Y are the only funny boards on here

but it takes skill to get a good owning thread onto the main board...angles my friends

you can learn a lot from teh biz

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 07:28:11 AM »
V and the Y are the only funny boards on here

but it takes skill to get a good owning thread onto the main board...angles my friends

you can learn a lot from teh biz

Are you talking about posting your pics and owning yourself on an epic scale ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 08:06:04 AM »
I go there occasionally but not often. In my opinion, it's like most of the squad duplicates Sarcasms humor, so many posts are almost the same, over and over. From a humor standpoint, the freshness factor is limited.

Also, if you're not a squad member it's impossible to be recognized there. Someone could go in there are tear-up the entire squad (which I've seen), and the squad members will all just laugh at each others jokes, and act as if ONLY their chit is funny. It’s funny to see them tear into someone; it just gets lame when something that is neither creative or very funny get worshipped as if it’s comedy gold.

Lastly, for 95% of the people on getbig, the Hitler/Saddam thing is over the edge and will result in people being turned off and never posting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking it, just providing some constructive criticism.  I don’t think it’s the kind of environment that’s going to get many new people to post there. Excluding the comedy masters (mostly the old school guys who started it, and a couple newer guys) the only people you are going to attract are mental midgets that have to become part of a gang to have any power, otherwise they'd be ripped to shreds without the squad. Since I assume the purpose of this thread was to attract people, I thought I’d give you my opinion.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 08:15:33 AM »
I go there occasionally but not often. In my opinion, it's like most of the squad duplicates Sarcasms humor, so many posts are almost the same, over and over. From a humor standpoint, the freshness factor is limited.

Also, if you're not a squad member it's impossible to be recognized there. Someone could go in there are tear-up the entire squad (which I've seen), and the squad members will all just laugh at each others jokes, and act as if ONLY their chit is funny. It’s funny to see them tear into someone; it just gets lame when something that is neither creative or very funny get worshipped as if it’s comedy gold.

Lastly, for 95% of the people on getbig, the Hitler/Saddam thing is over the edge and will result in people being turned off and never posting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking it, just providing some constructive criticism.  I don’t think it’s the kind of environment that’s going to get many new people to post there. Excluding the comedy masters (mostly the old school guys who started it, and a couple newer guys) the only people you are going to attract are mental midgets that have to become part of a gang to have any power, otherwise they'd be ripped to shreds without the squad. Since I assume the purpose of this thread was to attract people, I thought I’d give you my opinion.

Some points you raise are valid, but you also have to realise that it's just a board for pushing buttons etc and some of the threads about Hitler and such maybe for just that. I myself am not a Nazi sympathiser, so I just sit it out. The Nazi threads are just 3 or 4 out of hundreds of other threads. At a given glance, it may seem like we all say the same things and laugh at each other, but look a little closer and you'll see some of the most amazingly funny people say the most incredibly funny things.

The V has guys like Sarcasm, Mars, Groink, Man of Steel (who's the funniest guy in Getbig by a landslide), ShowStoppa (who's probably beaten only by MoS), Big Cypriate, Your MAAAAaaaa etc all of whom are hilarious in their own way. If there is a strong SQUAD presence, it's cause it's the SQUAD's board. You can't come there to discuss topics peacefully - if you want to do that, I suggest you go to the Y. The V is just for flaming and insulting all for a good laugh. Ask a lot of people and they'll all agree that over 95% of the threads are just plain funny cause there's nothing serious that's discussed, at least in length.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 08:19:33 AM »

over opinionated meltdown

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 08:20:41 AM »

hahahaha, exactly, sounds like "dingleberry" has put alot of emotion and tears into that post.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
Haha yes his father probably betrayed uncle Saddam (peace be upon him) by rejecting a baath membership and then got executed. what a tit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 08:28:46 AM »
Haha yes his father probably betrayed uncle Saddam (peace be upon him) by rejecting a baath membership and then got executed. what a tit.

Yeah, I'll bet that's exactly what happened.  Good call.
 ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »

Is that apprehension about the possibility of being one of the “mental midgets” I mentioned in my above post? The one’s that look for strength in numbers?

Ladies and Gentlemen, here we have a clear-cut case of PIMMM (Panic induced mental-midget meltdown)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 08:32:56 AM »

Ok Sarcasm squadfather Mars. This is the weak ass shit I was just talking about. But go on...make my point for me.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 08:34:13 AM »
Ok Sarcasm squadfather Mars. This is the weak ass shit I was just talking about. But go on...make my point for me.

Mere mortals like you won't be able to understand the incredible depth and complexity behind the seemingly simple posts of Mars >:( Show some respect to the legend, mortal >:(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »
I lurk on those boards occasionally----dont really post much---only really on the main board-----but there is some funny sh*t down there sometimes--------------

Like a true warlord---Nordic enjoys watching the slayings of the weak

Nordic has respect for the squadfather---------as he also recognizes the honor and ingretity of the Nordic Beast's "Old World Values"----------

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 08:38:11 AM »
The V is the spot.

You ever notice the G+O only heats up when us V board motherfvckers come up here and wreak havoc?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 08:40:30 AM »
The V is the spot.

You ever notice the G+O only heats up when us V board motherfvckers come up here and wreak havoc?
ahhahhhahhah its true and they complian about the squad but cant wait to see what we will do ahahhahah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 08:47:21 AM »
I have to laugh at the absurdity of this place.

I don't visit a lot of different sites but from what I gather, this the only one where an person signs on the talk about Bodybuilding and is attacked by a SQUAD of lunatics and insulted to the point of suicide. I am just as guilty as anyone and i love it, but it IS fvcked up when you think about it. We are some sick puppies ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:26 AM »
I have to laugh at the absurdity of this place.

I don't visit a lot of different sites but from what I gather, this the only one where an person signs on the talk about Bodybuilding and is attacked by a SQUAD of lunatics and insulted to the point of suicide. I am just as guilty as anyone and i love it, but it IS fvcked up when you think about it. We are some sick puppies ;D

Exactly! If these twats were on the giving end instead of being on the receiving end (like they are on so many other things) of all the brutal lashings legends like you rain upon them, they'd be so addicted to the whole thing. In their defense, I suppose there is no reward in posting some place where people tear you a new one with every post they make 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 08:56:59 AM »
Exactly! If these twats were on the giving end instead of being on the receiving end (like they are on so many other things) of all the brutal lashings legends like you rain upon them, they'd be so addicted to the whole thing. In their defense, I suppose there is no reward in posting some place where people tear you a new one with every post they make 8)
but its like a getbig right of passage it happened to me and now i do it to others its a beautiful thing  :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 08:58:43 AM »
Interesting. Some of you clowns might as well log on your gimmicks and head down there considering 95% of you are too chicken shit to post down there on your mains.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2007, 09:05:24 AM »
i really like the v board alot since the G and O board is totally dominated by retarded true adonis threads.the g and o has become a fuckin joke.those stupid true adonis principles threads are fuckin lame and boring,v on the other is like the jackass series.i am a big fan of the v board and the squad makes me laugh my ass off.i really like their posts and if those posts bother anyone,i think so most of them have no sense of humour.i dig the v board alot.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 09:08:07 AM »
but its like a getbig right of passage it happened to me and now i do it to others its a beautiful thing  :'(

It's not just a rite of passage, RB. Some were born to give and others to receive - such a deal 8)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »
i really like the v board alot since the G and O board is totally dominated by retarded true adonis threads.the g and o has become a fuckin joke.those stupid true adonis principles threads are fuckin lame and boring,v on the other is like the jackass series.i am a big fan of the v board and the squad makes me laugh my ass off.i really like their posts and if those posts bother anyone,i think so most of them have no sense of humour.i dig the v board alot.

shadow,

Is it me or are you the biggest ass kisser on this board ??
Grow some balls and guess what...
Im sure that 99% of the people here dont give a fuck what you think, so stop posting every lil thought in your brain as a thread. Do you even workout? Thats the only topic you never talk about...actual training.

ps your still a noob.
The Number 2 in Scranton

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »

Excellent observation. I've made it my personal agenda to make sure that threads on or about guys like Adonis, Derek Anthony, Kamali and Vince don't appear at all in the V. The G&O already has indecent amounts of posts / threads about these guys and in no way will the V follow a similar path.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2007, 09:17:16 AM »
Excellent observation. I've made it my personal agenda to make sure that threads on or about guys like Adonis, Derek Anthony, Kamali and Vince don't appear at all in the V. The G&O already has indecent amounts of posts / threads about these guys and in no way will the V follow a similar path.
its fun merging those threads or making them go away  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2007, 09:22:46 AM »

People do get their shots in, that is true. Truth be told that's one aspect i don't like about anyone,.....squad or not. If you hit me with a couple good shots I'll either come back at you or ackonwledge ya got me. i think crying "meltdown" and "stalker" when it's obviuosly neither of those things is kind of backing out.

Slaveboy 1980 is a good example.

He owns the shit out of people in a very funny way IMO  and gets no credit.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 09:25:01 AM »
People do get their shots in, that is true. Truth be told that's one aspect i don't like about anyone,.....squad or not. If you hit me with a couple good shots I'll either come back at you or ackonwledge ya got me. i think crying "meltdown" and "stalker" when it's obviuosly neither of those things is kind of backing out.
meltdown