Author Topic: How many of you guys.....  (Read 7825 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: How many of you guys.....
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
don't give a shit who approves of me darling I just hate Dan18metrehead

ta ta  :-*
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »
You are squad approved, correct?

Yes, he is an official associate 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2007, 10:27:35 AM »
hideous meltdown

wrong i suck your daddas cock only and take your brothers cock.

I live in a one room flat!! ahahaha oh the brutality is that the best you can come up with! please don't say I have no soap or anything or i'll really be suicidal!!!

your not big either your head is i'll give you that one! massive even and you admitted it!!!!!! lollololololololololo

ta ta
ahhahah thats fuckin brutal your maa..hahahaha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2007, 10:28:25 AM »

240 at 10 bf.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »
Yes, he is an official associate 8)

haha, I like your careful choice of wording. Not a blood brother, not a member, but an "associate". Almost sounds like discrimination. Can gay members be full fledged warriors of the squad or not?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2007, 10:32:36 AM »
Barely
#

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »
Barely legal teens go wild!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.
240 at 10 bf.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2007, 10:34:17 AM »
You are squad approved, correct?
yea they think hes funny a real card,hes a skinny little man loving cum drinking fairy.......SQUAD APPROVED HAHAHAHAHHAHA PAINTS A REAL PICTURE FOR YOU DOESNT IT..
p

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
haha, I like your careful choice of wording. Not a blood brother, not a member, but an "associate". Almost sounds like discrimination. Can gay members be full fledged warriors of the squad or not?

bi sexual thank you.

A blood brother over the net, what am I going to do send my blood via an e mail??

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »
yea they think hes funny a real card,hes a skinny little man loving cum drinking fairy.......SQUAD APPROVED HAHAHAHAHHAHA PAINTS A REAL PICTURE FOR YOU DOESNT IT..

meltdown 2

As vicious as the first!

TA TA

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
bi sexual thank you.

A blood brother over the net, what am I going to do Email my blood via an e mail??

ta ta

I understand your loyalty. I'm just trying to see if the squad is just as loyal to you. Wouldn’t you like to know? This is a history making thread in the making. Will the squad openly accept a gay/bi-sexual man as one of their own?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »
I think only one of the two holy leaders can answer your question.
240 at 10 bf.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2007, 10:38:42 AM »
ahaha I have argued with them more than virtually anyone in the past.

Your taking this way too seriously! Loyalty over the net!! Its just a forum I don't need loyalty!! ahahahahahahaa the concept is ridiculous.

If they had a problem with me thats fine!

PSSSSSSSTTTTT This is fake, its not real life!

ta ta

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2007, 10:46:26 AM »
ahaha I have argued with them more than virtually anyone in the past.

Your taking this way too seriously! Loyalty over the net!! Its just a forum I don't need loyalty!! ahahahahahahaa the concept is ridiculous.

If they had a problem with me thats fine!

PSSSSSSSTTTTT This is fake, its not real life!

ta ta
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »
I understand your loyalty. I'm just trying to see if the squad is just as loyal to you. Wouldn’t you like to know? This is a history making thread in the making. Will the squad openly accept a gay/bi-sexual man as one of their own?

Did you ever consider the very strong possibilty that Your MAAAAaaa isn't really bisexual, gay or whatever? that it's a gimmick to fvck with people?

Either way who cares.

And to answer your question,  No.....no homos

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2007, 10:50:07 AM »
Ok 'Kiwiol' ::) Oh brother, you're the kind of 'guy' that goes to a San Fran bath house and says to himself; "i'm not gay, i'm just a regular Joe that happens to like swallowing spunk and getting reamed by hundreds of sweaty musclebears". Ha ha ha, gayer than dancing.

You see 'kiwiol', the whole squad thing has become boring. It used to be funny, but now all the 'ownings' are exactly the same. You chaps need some new material.

As for the Y board, theres nothing more embarressing than a bunch of internet wiggers trying to sound cool. Maybe if the Y became a place for shocking vids like the stuff found on muchosucko/deviantclip/filecabi.net etc

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2007, 10:55:13 AM »
Did you ever consider the very strong possibilty that Your MAAAAaaa isn't really bisexual, gay or whatever? that it's a gimmick to fvck with people?

Either way who cares.

And to answer your question,  No.....no homos

Yes, I understand that is very much a possibility, although I don't know how many straight guys would talk about sucking dick and taking it in the ass, even under another identity. To be honest, I don’t care if he’s gay or straight, he’s a funny guy.
I just think it’s humorous that a situation where the biggest gay bashers on getbig are faced with this question. I will await an official answer from one of the squad leaders.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2007, 10:58:56 AM »

We've got members, who belong to the SQUAD, like myself or Groink or Rude Buoy or Sarcasm. Then there are associates, who aren't SQUAD members, but who fight a lot of the same people we fight and whom we're in good terms with. Your MAAAAaaaa is an associate, as are guys like Danielson, DavidPaul, Blockhead, Jimmy the Fish etc.

You see 'kiwiol', the whole squad thing has become boring. It used to be funny, but now all the 'ownings' are exactly the same. You chaps need some new material.

As for the Y board, theres nothing more embarressing than a bunch of internet wiggers trying to sound cool. Maybe if the Y became a place for shocking vids like the stuff found on muchosucko/deviantclip/filecabi.net etc

While a lot of what we say is of the '.....is the kind of 'guy'....gayer than.....' format, we also say a whole lot of other things and insults. Check out these threads for yourself:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=116961.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117831.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=120157.0

Like I said before / elsewhere, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but that being said, there are a whole lot of people who may have never ventured into the V and it is to these people that I say "Come check it out".

As for the Y, it's not my board, but it is slowly and steadily growing and it's only a matter of time before it picks up. Why don't you come and discuss stuff in the Y?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2007, 11:06:09 AM »
We've got members, who belong to the SQUAD, like myself or Groink or Rude Buoy or Sarcasm. Then there are associates, who aren't SQUAD members, but who fight a lot of the same people we fight and whom we're in good terms with. Your MAAAAaaaa is an associate, as are guys like Danielson, DavidPaul, Blockhead, Jimmy the Fish etc.

Very well said, you should be a politician. That being said, if Your MAAAaa met the qualifications to become a full member, would he be allowed?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2007, 11:08:35 AM »
I was an associate until i started beef with Adonis who at the time was bff with sarcasm.
Me and Mars are still cool though.
Danielson has come a loooong way, he is now an associate i see.
L

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »
In the third example please avoid any of Dan18's posts.

Dingleberry this is not about the Squad, I am a V board poster, thats all not a member of the squad.

I post in the V cause I like to sling the shit thats all, tyour being very crafty here and trying to upset the Applecart!!!

Good man come and do it in the V!!

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »
I was an associate until i started beef with Adonis who at the time was bff with sarcasm.

beef and Adonis do not go in the same sentence, unless "lack of" is included.

ta ta

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
Very well said, you should be a politician. That being said, if Your MAAAaa met the qualifications to become a full member, would he be allowed?

It's not my decision to make, since Sars and Mars are the leaders of the group and they are the only ones who can officially enlist someone, but if it came to it, I would most definitely support YM becoming a member and I'm sure neither Sars nor Mars will object. That being said, I know even more surely that it'll never come to that cause knowing YM as I do, I just don't see him approaching us, asking to let us make him a member.

I'm cool with you too, JJ. Actually, it was the other way around for me when it came to you - I never really liked you in the beginning, but I've seen you post for a while now and I appreciate your sense of humor and disposition.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »
It's not my decision to make, since Sars and Mars are the leaders of the group and they are the only ones who can officially enlist someone, but if it came to it, I would most definitely support YM becoming a member and I'm sure neither Sars nor Mars will object. That being said, I know even more surely that it'll never come to that cause knowing YM as I do, I just don't see him approaching us, asking to let us make him a member.

I'm cool with you too, JJ. Actually, it was the other way around for me when it came to you - I never really liked you in the beginning, but I've seen you post for a while now and I appreciate your sense of humor and disposition.
hahhaha jj is pretty fuggen funny......... in a faggy kinda way  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2007, 11:37:42 AM »
hahhaha jj is pretty fuggen funny......... in a faggy kinda way  ;D

I don't think humor is JJ's best attribute, although his sense of humor is nothing to be ashamed of. But he strongly reminds me of a couple of my mates, one of whom is, co-incidentally, Filipino. JJ, don't take my saying all this as a ticket that lets you say what you want, especially about Sars - I'll crucify you  ;D