Author Topic: Entourage is the greatest show ever made.  (Read 3454 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Entourage is the greatest show ever made.
« on: January 30, 2007, 09:31:44 AM »
Up until the other day, I had seen Entourage maybe 3-5 times but it was all during season 3. So I finally downloaded all the seasons and have been watching from episode 1. Suffice to say, this show is great. Hollywood, beautiful women, hot cars, big houses. Lots of sex. Good stuff.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Entourage is the greatest show ever made.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:15:42 AM »
I can't say the greatest show ever, I think Seinfeld is the best actually, but definitely in the top 10. Great characters(especially Johnny Drama) and great stories.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
I can't say the greatest show ever, I think Seinfeld is the best actually, but definitely in the top 10. Great characters(especially Johnny Drama) and great stories.

Yeah, Seinfeld is definetely #1. Arie (or however you spell his name) is probably my favorite.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 10:44:15 AM »
Yeah, Seinfeld is definetely #1. Arie (or however you spell his name) is probably my favorite.

Arie Gold(Jeremy Piven) steals every scene he is in. I just love the Johnny Drama character, I love it how he is so cocky and insecure at the same time.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »
I actaully almost bought a pair of sneakers that were featured in Episode 11 "What about Bob"
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 12:22:42 PM »
Arie Gold(Jeremy Piven) steals every scene he is in. I just love the Johnny Drama character, I love it how he is so cocky and insecure at the same time.

hahahahah yes! Drama and Arie are by far the 2 best personalities on that show. All the characters are good, though. The women, though. Boom. Need to get into this acting thing.  :o

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 02:05:23 PM »
Hey guys, its on tonight

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 08:20:02 PM »
Hey guys, its on tonight
fuck it's only an half hour long >:(........sopranos was pretty good though.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »
I actaully almost bought a pair of sneakers that were featured in Episode 11 "What about Bob"

those sneakers are nice
$

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »
Most pretentious piece of shit show I've ever watched. Those little posses trying to look glamour hanging out gives me goosebumps of shame. Not to mention Jeremy Piven's fuckface you wanna bash in harder than a popup add. Adrian Grenier  looks like an ethnic little cock sucker and isn't one minute credible onscreen...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »
Most pretentious piece of shit show I've ever watched. Those little posses trying to look glamour hanging out gives me goosebumps of shame. Not to mention Jeremy Piven's fuckface you wanna bash in harder than a popup add. Adrian Grenier  looks like an ethnic little cock sucker and isn't one minute credible onscreen...

Jeremy Piven is perfect in that role and Adrian Grenier is as well. You Cali boys just see too many real stars. 8)
E

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 02:41:45 PM »

damn, your probably the only guy that hates this show
Greed and disgust

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 10:10:30 AM »
I only saw the one with Brooke Shields, and it was great.

Brooke was really good. I have met her a few times way back when she went to Princeton. Incredibly beautiful and down to earth, probably the nicest most sane person in Hollywood.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »

agreed, show is kinda lame
I'm Nick's role model!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 04:28:03 AM »
I only saw the one with Brooke Shields, and it was great.

Brooke was really good. I have met her a few times way back when she went to Princeton. Incredibly beautiful and down to earth, probably the nicest most sane person in Hollywood.
tom cruise would not agree

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:44:15 AM »
hahaha, if you can't find Jeremy Piven absolutely hilarious on this show, then I don't know what to say. This week's episode was pretty funny.

Probably because actually living in Cali, you know what it's really like.  >:(