Author Topic: Conditioning question for Marika  (Read 16369 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Conditioning question for Marika
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2007, 12:19:45 PM »
I like bro, but I think you're a one or two man show at them moment.  :'(  ;D

what's that suppposed to mean dude, explain further bro lol
#

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »
You are obviously not a very educated person are you............Oh I'm sorry I forgot everyone is an expert ::).

You maybe able to pursuade any weak minded individual that I used your listed substances to hold onto muscle, but your obvious jelousy and excuse for your own lack of natural condition falls out of the ball park.

I am the first to admit that I would much prefer to lose some muscle on a diet (which I do) than to use your crazy choices of drugs. Halo, Masteron (are you crazy :o) primo and whatever var...... is, are substances I did not see in my diary. On my last diet, my "natural" nutritionist advised I use high amounts of MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible. >:(

Let me tell you something....... If I had used an illegal duretic, my already low fluid levels would have flattened my muscle (which I believe should have been fuller) to a point that I would have appeared to hold fluid. I see the mistake being made by pro's time and time again. If you are fairly dry and fat free a couple of days out, why take the risk. The result = looks great the day before, flat and watery on the day. There is only so much the liver and kidney can flush before retaining.

Sorry you brought yourself to the board

[/quote]

the thing i hate the most and make their life hell in bodybuilding are liars,,try to remind yourself this if you ever wanna get somewhere,,remember what you get after all,, most likely go through me,,so be careful when you approach me and do it with respect

1. why would i be jelous of you? you are a female with small muscles as a result of trainiing, hormones and nutrition,,key word is hormones!

2. you are very femiliar with my "crazy" choices of drugs,, i didnt say you used this exact combo to the t,,i didnt say you use halo on a regular basis,,i said you use a combo of drugs that give the effect halo does,,,and it may well be halotestin too somewhere in there

3. you have to learn to lie  with grace,,your lies here are bordering disgrace for bodybuilding,,who do you think those people who read this are?? some of them are also bodybuilders!! learn to lie a white lie if you want to lie,,MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible,,,good lord mct and flax do not have anything to do with this level of  condition you moron,,other wize plenty of MALE COMPETITORS ON THE NATURAL STAGE WOULD PRESENT SAME OR BETTER CONDITION,,and guess what,,,they dont! and trust me you are not genetically blessed!

4. we sell injectable duretics that are perfect for a quick final touch,,they dont flatten your muscles if used them right,,,and let me tell you a little secret ,,,part of the reason disgusted think you look starved is cause your muscles are flat!

5. you cant teach the teacher  girly,,you just cant,,its like you telling the pope how to do the ceremony ;)

* i sometime look at pictures that guys put here and i saw that picture of the mesomorph black kido,,,now what in your fucked up brain make you think you are more blessed than him,,he is a male,,, he got 10 times beter genetics than you,,he put as much effort in,,and you still look better,,why?? cuz you have a website that you register to give diet that wont work on no one and make a few bucks on the side??
NO,, it is only due to ONE SINGLE REASON woman,, the reason is called HORMONES and lots of them!

fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »

what's that suppposed to mean dude, explain further bro lol

Just meant that I don't have that many fans.  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »
I don't have time to at the moment why anti estrogens for woman are not a magic bullet, but just to give you guys an example what diet can do her is a pic of my wife. Now, before everyone stats making claims I'll save some people the emarassment and tell you that this pic was taken in 1993 before anti estrogens and before Gh was available, at least to me. I am not sure if clen was around, but if it was I sure as heck did not know where to get it. She took ZERO drugs and no vitamins or protein powders.
She looks very impressive, especially if she was clean. You're not saying she was a lifetime natural though, right?

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2007, 12:30:26 PM »
Yes much better dosage/water control with injectable lasix. MCT and flax, oh my god please stop.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2007, 12:31:27 PM »
Just meant that I don't have that many fans.  ;)

ahh what are you kidding me, if most of these losers knew your kinda guy i'm pretty sure they'd be a fan of your work & personality as well bro.   8)
#

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »
the point is that it doesnt matter if she is on a little or alot of juice she still on juice, and its a dumb move
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »
She looks very impressive, especially if she was clean. You're not saying she was a lifetime natural though, right?

Yes I am. If I am remembering correctly she only weighed about 111 in that pic, hardly I huge person. One of the reasons that she retired was because she could not pu on any more size without drugs, In those day the lightweight cut off was 112 I think. She would never have been able to compete with the middle weights. Now I think the cut off is 118.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »
You are obviously not a very educated person are you............Oh I'm sorry I forgot everyone is an expert ::).

You maybe able to pursuade any weak minded individual that I used your listed substances to hold onto muscle, but your obvious jelousy and excuse for your own lack of natural condition falls out of the ball park.

I am the first to admit that I would much prefer to lose some muscle on a diet (which I do) than to use your crazy choices of drugs. Halo, Masteron (are you crazy :o) primo and whatever var...... is, are substances I did not see in my diary. On my last diet, my "natural" nutritionist advised I use high amounts of MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible. >:(

Let me tell you something....... If I had used an illegal duretic, my already low fluid levels would have flattened my muscle (which I believe should have been fuller) to a point that I would have appeared to hold fluid. I see the mistake being made by pro's time and time again. If you are fairly dry and fat free a couple of days out, why take the risk. The result = looks great the day before, flat and watery on the day. There is only so much the liver and kidney can flush before retaining.

Sorry you brought yourself to the board

the thing i hate the most and make their life hell in bodybuilding are liars,,try to remind yourself this if you ever wanna get somewhere,,remember what you get after all,, most likely go through me,,so be careful when you approach me and do it with respect

1. why would i be jelous of you? you are a female with small muscles as a result of trainiing, hormones and nutrition,,key word is hormones!

2. you are very femiliar with my "crazy" choices of drugs,, i didnt say you used this exact combo to the t,,i didnt say you use halo on a regular basis,,i said you use a combo of drugs that give the effect halo does,,,and it may well be halotestin too somewhere in there

3. you have to learn to lie  with grace,,your lies here are bordering disgrace for bodybuilding,,who do you think those people who read this are?? some of them are also bodybuilders!! learn to lie a white lie if you want to lie,,MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible,,,good lord mct and flax do not have anything to do with this level of  condition you moron,,other wize plenty of MALE COMPETITORS ON THE NATURAL STAGE WOULD PRESENT SAME OR BETTER CONDITION,,and guess what,,,they dont! and trust me you are not genetically blessed!

4. we sell injectable duretics that are perfect for a quick final touch,,they dont flatten your muscles if used them right,,,and let me tell you a little secret ,,,part of the reason disgusted think you look starved is cause your muscles are flat!

5. you cant teach the teacher  girly,,you just cant,,its like you telling the pope how to do the ceremony ;)

* i sometime look at pictures that guys put here and i saw that picture of the mesomorph black kido,,,now what in your fucked up brain make you think you are more blessed than him,,he is a male,,, he got 10 times beter genetics than you,,he put as much effort in,,and you still look better,,why?? cuz you have a website that you register to give diet that wont work on no one and make a few bucks on the side??
NO,, it is only due to ONE SINGLE REASON woman,, the reason is called HORMONES and lots of them!

I apreciate honesty gh15 .Well put.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
Im not going to treat you like your stupid by telling you Im natural but I bet I was probably the most natural person on stage.

I guess many people missed this particular sentence!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »
gh15 is the realist motherfu*#er on this site. The guy tells it like it is.....No Bullshit. My training partner is national level and i know whats up behind the scenes. Why the denial? are we scared of the influence on the kiddies? this "sport" is filthy, perhaps the reason it doesnt receive more media attention. The O is not even on PPV anymore? Its chemical warefare at the national and pro level.....plain and simple, these "heros" will do whatever it takes to look better. even at the expense of a kidney
-

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2007, 02:56:17 PM »

3. you have to learn to lie  with grace,,your lies here are bordering disgrace for bodybuilding,,who do you think those people who read this are?? some of them are also bodybuilders!! learn to lie a white lie if you want to lie,,MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible,,,good lord mct and flax do not have anything to do with this level of  condition you moron,,other wize plenty of MALE COMPETITORS ON THE NATURAL STAGE WOULD PRESENT SAME OR BETTER CONDITION,,and guess what,,,they dont! and trust me you are not genetically blessed!

5. you cant teach the teacher  girly,,you just cant,,its like you telling the pope how to do the ceremony

Fantastic!  :D
People in this sport lie so much they start to believe their own shit.
!

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2007, 03:41:34 PM »
Fantastic!  :D
People in this sport lie so much they start to believe their own shit.

Amen

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »
Is it the real diet? or just a sample diet like you'd see in the magazines? (which we know is complete BS, since they don't want to give away their secrets in a magazine)

The diet is the 'real' diet I followed. I cant say if it will do the same for you because it was designed specialy for my body type and the training program Dorian advised for me.

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
To the rest of you guys.....not once did I say I was natural.

As far as the CLA's etc. You are welcome to pick Yates's brain and ask him why he advised them in high doses whilst I was dieting.

AVBG

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2007, 06:47:27 PM »
To the rest of you guys.....not once did I say I was natural.

As far as the CLA's etc. You are welcome to pick Yates's brain and ask him why he advised them in high doses whilst I was dieting.

Hey Marika.. keep up the good work. 

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2007, 06:18:28 AM »
gh15 is the realist motherfu*#er on this site. The guy tells it like it is.....No Bullshit. My training partner is national level and i know whats up behind the scenes. Why the denial? are we scared of the influence on the kiddies? this "sport" is filthy, perhaps the reason it doesnt receive more media attention. The O is not even on PPV anymore? Its chemical warefare at the national and pro level.....plain and simple, these "heros" will do whatever it takes to look better. even at the expense of a kidney

no shit.  i wouild trust the dude.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2007, 07:25:35 AM »

1. maintaining of muscle during prep is done by the use of drugs,,with out them she would lose a lot of muscle and end up looking like a girl that starved herself, just like True Adonis.

Now I know why TA has that kinda look. Good job, Adonis! :-X
Train forever !

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2007, 04:18:48 PM »
Hey Marika.. keep up the good work. 

Thankyou AVBG, I will.
PS There is a clip of me training in Metroflex along side Branch Warren and Mike Ergas (Its a clip from my new DVD and Kaged Muscle were shooting Ergas and Branch) on the Kaged Muscle forum. If you a fan of either of us its worth checking out

AVBG

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »
Thankyou AVBG, I will.
PS There is a clip of me training in Metroflex along side Branch Warren and Mike Ergas (Its a clip from my new DVD and Kaged Muscle were shooting Ergas and Branch) on the Kaged Muscle forum. If you a fan of either of us its worth checking out

I have already checked it out ( I post there too) .. BTW I rate Ergas' physique to be greater than Branch's..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »
....and it isnt so harsh that is sucks the life out of the muscles. It draws from under the skin, just where you need it taken care of.

www.mjviking.com

Asparagus is by far my favorite vegetable, no doubt. Served with some extra virgin olive oil, it is perfect. However, it is very expensive and it is one of the least valuable vegetables from a nutritional standpoint. Basically, all it offers are fiber and trace amounts of Selenium, Manganese and Molybdenium.

From a health standpoint, the best vegetables are first spinach and then broccoli. They are inexpensive - and taste like shit. Spinach in particular contains over 3000 substances that enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals, besides that the vegetable itself is very rich in vitamins and minerals, and also antioxidants that slow down ageing and fight cancer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2007, 03:47:51 PM »
You look great.  You've managed to create a great body while keep a feminine face. 

Amazing.

Exactly. She definitely looks like a woman despite the ripped musculature. I like my women to look like women. :P :-* ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »
Marika you look awesome.    just ignore some of these people.   you remind me a lot of another great female bodybuilder from the past, Denise Rutkowski.    To bad her career ended early.    She would of ruled for a long time.    Keep up the great job.    Whatever you are doing just keep doing it.   Obviously whatever it is works.