Author Topic: Who is Killing Iraqis?  (Read 4986 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Who is Killing Iraqis?
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »
hahahahaha, this makes me laugh, we go in there and attack their country and we wonder why they hate and actually fight back.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »
hahahahaha, this makes me laugh, we go in there and attack their country and we wonder why they hate and actually fight back.

Except the issue here is Iraqis killing fellow unarmed Iraqis, including women and children. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »

Who are 'they' exactly?  Iraqis in general - or the terrorists that are slaughtering innocent men, women and children?  I'd say the millions of Iraqis that participated in their recent elections (despite the terror) would argue with your very limited interpretation and 'us' versus 'them' mentality.

Is it any coincidence you sound very familiar to True Adonis?
Thread Killer

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2007, 04:15:42 PM »
Who are 'they' exactly?  Iraqis in general - or the terrorists that are slaughtering innocent men, women and children?  I'd say the millions of Iraqis that participated in their recent elections (despite the terror) would argue with your very limited interpretation and 'us' versus 'them' mentality.

Is it any coincidence you sound very familiar to True Adonis?

we had no reason to go in there in the first place you neo conservative knuckle dragger, that country was way better and more stable under Saddam's rule, he kept the Sunnis and Shiites divided and kept the peace, the brutality was saved for people who got out of line.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
we had no reason to go in there in the first place you neo conservative knuckle dragger, that country was way better and more stable under Saddam's rule, he kept the Sunnis and Shiites divided and kept the peace, the brutality was saved for people who got out of line.

Ouch, such inaccurate bile! Now this one really sounds like Adonis, doesn't it?  Perhaps you should do a better job of concealing it.
Thread Killer