Author Topic: MD SELLS FAKE SUPPLEMENTS  (Read 2787 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: MD SELLS FAKE SUPPLEMENTS
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 05:24:49 PM »

Well...Cara from MD once said that "getbig.com is the most comprehensive and in-depth look at the audience the company she works for serves"

She and they see us as their customers so whatever appeals to us will be good for their company so they tend to study our posts and our style...likes, dislikes, etc...

Ironically they view 'getbig.com' as competition and tried to lure us away from here to THERE but it didnt work.

The goal for them is to extend an olive branch to us and try to make us approve of their site/forums/store etc...

Just my theory.
?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 05:32:38 PM »
Well...Cara from MD once said that "getbig.com is the most comprehensive and in-depth look at the audience the company she works for serves"

She and they see us as their customers so whatever appeals to us will be good for their company so they tend to study our posts and our style...likes, dislikes, etc...

Ironically they view 'getbig.com' as competition and tried to lure us away from here to THERE but it didnt work.

The goal for them is to extend an olive branch to us and try to make us approve of their site/forums/store etc...

Just my theory.

Those filthy fuckin convicts invited getbiggers over there and then banned about half of us(not sure on that exactly) for really mild shit. They cost themselves a lot of business because they were too fuckin stupid to run a message board. Then they censored the word pro bodybuilding weekly, until Ron called Blechman. Ron runs this site and theirs ;D
E

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
Those filthy fuckin convicts invited getbiggers over there and then banned about half of us(not sure on that exactly) for really mild shit. They cost themselves a lot of business because they were too fuckin stupid to run a message board. Then they censored the word pro bodybuilding weekly, until Ron called Blechman. Ron runs this site and theirs ;D
Yeah ahahaha... they couldn't even mail me a bill. Good thing they didn't because if they did i would mail it to The Shadow and label the package as toilet paper.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
Bwahahaha. Attaboy danielson. Run with it. The irony is killing me. 'Hardcore' ex-cons schooled by internet posters. What a bunch of wankers. Makes me very proud of all of you.  :)

/everone gets one (1) internet