Author Topic: MD SELLS FAKE SUPPLEMENTS  (Read 2793 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
MD SELLS FAKE SUPPLEMENTS
« on: January 30, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
I was doing some surfing through MD's stores and was realizing how everything they sell is fake DOWN TO THE CREATINE!!!! Amazing how they only offer garbage. Celltech and ATP Liquid creatine? Wasn't liquid creatine proven to be ineffective in the mid 90's? Wtf is this shit. From the fake GH, methylated steroids, and even their NO2 products. Do these guys sell one thing that is legit. As i sit here typing this i even begin to notice the cheap quality of the free MD shirt i won off of their side. The edges frayed and what not. I think this would make a great kitchen cloth. Discuss....
http://www.mdcyberstore.com/shop/creatine

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: MD SELLS FAKE SUPPLEMENTS
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 02:30:02 PM »
For further proof look to Gaspari Nutritions superpump. Who here thinks that their supplements are as effective as their advertisements say.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 02:32:04 PM »
Guys, remember to order your lipoic acids ROFL!!!!!!!
http://www.mdcyberstore.com/shop/alpha_lipoic_acid

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
The MD store isn't the only store you can buy this crap, bodybuilding.com can supply you with crap that doesn't work as well  :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 02:35:21 PM »
who cares if it works or not, it's all about supporting the bodybuilding industry. you think RONNIE would own half the cars he does if people didnt buy supplements? hell no

DO IT

for ronnie

and his cars

and his home gym

and his late night meals at black peas
Z

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 02:36:14 PM »
 :-\

Chadwick Mower in 2008

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 02:36:23 PM »
The MD store isn't the only store you can buy this crap, bodybuilding.com can supply you with crap that doesn't work as well  :P
Bodybuilding.com atleast offers some decent stuff that actually works. The selection here is too small and most of it nonsense. Remember to get your spray flex!!! ROFL!!!! I love how they have specialized creatine formulated for different atheletes. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!! ROFL!!! RUNNERS SERUM!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 02:37:03 PM »
:-\

Ahahahahaahah i love these photos. Pure gold. Keep them up.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »
epic replying to your own post
F

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
Bodybuilding.com atleast offers some decent stuff that actually works. The selection here is too small and most of it nonsense. Remember to get your spray flex!!! ROFL!!!! I love how they have specialized creatine formulated for different atheletes. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!! ROFL!!! RUNNERS SERUM!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

They sell liquid creatine and "fake" GH, same as MD, same as most online supplement stores  ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »
Ahahahahaahah i love these photos. Pure gold. Keep them up.

I agree, the third one is awesome.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 02:43:49 PM »
epic replying to your own post
It is truth and should be announced. If it had all been in one post people would complain it was too long.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 02:44:39 PM »
Wasn't someone bitching about their fake GH the other day. MD just continues to look worse and worse.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 02:45:23 PM »
The MD store isn't the only store you can buy this crap, bodybuilding.com can supply you with crap that doesn't work as well

lol

I'm guessing that Buttsuck has been banned from the MD boards.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
lol

I'm guessing that Buttsuck has been banned from the MD boards.
Nonsense..... they would welcome me back with open arms. I drove members to that forum. They are slowly dying and start their post count at 100 to make it look more welcoming. Total nonsense. The whole magazine is built on lies.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 03:31:43 PM »
who cares if it works or not, it's all about supporting the bodybuilding industry. you think RONNIE would own half the cars he does if people didnt buy supplements? hell no

DO IT

for ronnie

and his cars

and his home gym

and his late night meals at black peas

Like Ronnie says "coudn't say it better myself"

LOL

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 04:58:01 PM »
I was doing some surfing through MD's stores and was realizing how everything they sell is fake DOWN TO THE CREATINE!!!! Amazing how they only offer garbage. Celltech and ATP Liquid creatine? Wasn't liquid creatine proven to be ineffective in the mid 90's? Wtf is this shit. From the fake GH, methylated steroids, and even their NO2 products. Do these guys sell one thing that is legit. As i sit here typing this i even begin to notice the cheap quality of the free MD shirt i won off of their side. The edges frayed and what not. I think this would make a great kitchen cloth. Discuss....
http://www.mdcyberstore.com/shop/creatine

On top of the inferior product line - who would give their credit card number to a company that employes convicts for christ sakes.....LOL...
K

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
On top of the inferior product line - who would give their credit card number to a company that employes convicts for christ sakes.....LOL...

I thought about that as well, I even asked that Adman dude who would have my CC information. He said they kept it on file or something, just way too risky with all those low life criminals working there.
E

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
I thought about that as well, I even asked that Adman dude who would have my CC information. He said they kept it on file or something, just way too risky with all those low life criminals working there.

LOL - a file on the server shared with all in the office......
K

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »
LOL - a file on the server shared with all in the office......

I still don't understand why Blechman hires all ex cons? I mean why would anyone buy anything from a bunch of dirty fucking criminals?
E

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 05:06:39 PM »
I still don't understand why Blechman hires all ex cons? I mean why would anyone buy anything from a bunch of dirty fucking criminals?

Within 6 months the cyber store will be shutdown.....no one will buy from them except billyguns and schmoecountry and a few others...
K

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »

Within 6 months the cyber store will be shutdown.....no one will buy from them except billyguns and schmoecountry and a few others...

I think Billy gets his fake supplements elsewhere. ;) I don't even think he is dumb enough to give those pos cons his CC numbers.
E

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »
MD/Bullshit Radio is fucking terrible.  I refuse to even go to their website.  Such trash.  Rather go to Mayhem any day of the week.  Just stay here on GetBig where there is a balance of sane/insane.  Screw all those bathtub GH steroid dealers.  Fucking dry snitches.
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 05:18:51 PM »
MD/Bullshit Radio is fucking terrible.  I refuse to even go to their website.  Such trash.  Rather go to Mayhem any day of the week.  Just stay here on GetBig where there is a balance of sane/insane.  Screw all those bathtub GH steroid dealers.  Fucking dry snitches.
Tell us how you really feel...dang!

You guys know that MD is reading every single post in every single thread made about them all day long? Just to see and figure out how to get to us? Right now...this thread I bet is being read by someone over there with their 'thinking caps'.
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
Tell us how you really feel...dang!

You guys know that MD is reading every single post in every single thread made about them all day long? Just to see and figure out how to get to us? Right now...this thread I bet is being read by someone over there with their 'thinking caps'.

Why would those dirty fuckers read this board when they have their own board ???
E