Author Topic: being a bodybuilder...at the cost of being a REAL MAN  (Read 5382 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: being a bodybuilder...at the cost of being a REAL MAN
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »
Well now, I don't know about those steroid drug-bloated BB freaks with their acorn-testes ability to "get it up and keep it up"!

But, as an ALL-NATURAL BBer  for over 50 years, I could practically "hold up pants" with my constant/instantaneous erections from my teens to my mid-sixties and fathered five childern that I know about...and "fvcked like a rabbit" for 50 years (why, hell that's longer than most of drug-bloated BB 'roid freaks actually live!!).

However, now at almost 70, I'm only getting a couple of good erections a day!  Damn it, I guess I'll have to break down and resort to takong those ED drugs like you "real men" in the supposed "pime of your manhood" do!??

yeah but the problem is that you don't have anyone to use it on, no woman wants to fucck a skinny old man.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 07:33:34 AM »
Well now, I don't know about those steroid drug-bloated BB freaks with their acorn-testes ability to "get it up and keep it up"!

But, as an ALL-NATURAL BBer  for over 50 years, I could practically "hold up pants" with my constant/instantaneous erections from my teens to my mid-sixties, and fathered five children that I know about...and "fvcked like a rabbit" for 50 years (why, hell that's longer than most of drug-bloated BB 'roid freaks actually live!!).

However, now at almost 70, I'm only getting a couple of good erections a day!  Damn it, I guess I'll have to break down and resort to taking those ED drugs like you "real men" in the supposed "pime of your manhood" do!??

Oh God, please don't take me down this road with my imagination!!!

Lisa

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
I heard the stories about girls dating Bodybuilders and the stories are never pleasant, and the relationship never lasts. Their appearance is impressive but when it comes down to it they are basically women. Most of them are limper than Richard Simmons's Wrists and cant raise the flag no matter what so the girls end up turning elsewhere to real NATURAL men. HAHAHA ALL DRUGS=LACK OF MANHOOD!

Anyone who's done a cycle of test can attest to the super sex-drive and enhanced ability "to get it up", you get bionic boners and are horny as hell all the time. It's great. Countless wives, girlfriends, and BayGSM await their mans next cycle  ;D
Now that being said, I hear that people who do insane cycles for extremely long periods of time can have problems, especially when coming off. But for the average guy, it's all good and then some.
What do you think the doc gives you for HRT? - That's right kiddies, Testosterone.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: being a bodybulder...at the cost of being a REAL MAN
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2007, 12:33:33 PM »
you'd think that.. but you'd be surprised how many of the guys overuse and dont take care of themselves after their cycles. A LOT of bbrs didnt pay much attention to that and now have a disfunctional Package.Remember we're not talking about rocket scientists here, but mostly uneducated school dropout bbers
you point ist well taken and very acurate, but like you said most its right and usually after a cycle not during. furthemore lot of bodybuilder wanbe abuse the drugs and treat there women liks shit even beat them that its what give us a bad name , good thread bother

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
yeah but the problem is that you don't have anyone to use it on, no woman wants to fucck a skinny old man.
hahahaha.  Yeah, nothing about being 70 is remotely appealing to women.  Unless, you're this douchebag.

Some sluts will do anything for a little money and fame.  That whore is going straight to hell...ahah, let me nail her first though.
N

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 01:25:52 PM »
"size queen" is an old gay phrase, I would let it go dudes.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 04:15:56 PM »
"size queen" is an old gay phrase, I would let it go dudes.

You seem a little defensive on this subject. But there's no need to be. We won't think any less of you for having a small penis.