Author Topic: Urgent drug help  (Read 1873 times)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Urgent drug help
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:08:16 AM »
I want to improve my running.I am running a mile in 6 mins.I have to improve it by one minute to secure good marks in my physical efficiency test.I have 10 days left,it is obvious that i cannot use drugs which act late.Can u people advise me about drugs which can assist me in running,also mention the dose.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: Urgent drug help
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:13:30 AM »
100mg of slap upside the head ed.

if you stack that with 1g/week of getting off your lazy ass you should be fine.

drugs are not gonna shave 10% of your run time in 10 days. running more might.
It's Hip to be Square!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 06:46:00 AM »
EPO.  You can read the Lance Armstrong Book on how to use it, it was recently updated by Floyd Landis.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 07:13:02 AM »
run with a weight vest on. that may help, i dunno. You should prob try and ask runners instead of juicers. Shaving a minute off your mile time is no easy task, even aided by drugs.

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 07:51:55 AM »
Man i am asking for serious help.I know adverse effects of steroids but right now i am more concerned with my physical efficiency test,so if u dont know,can u help me to find the required information?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 08:06:20 AM »
10 days is is not going to be enough time to even start a cycle to help. If no drug testing is happening, just jack up on amphetamines and run your ass off.  You should have thought about this longer than 10 days out.

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 08:48:39 AM »
THERE IS NO DRUG THAT WILL CUT A MINUTE OFF YOUR TIME IN 10 DAY.

NOTHING

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 09:23:28 AM »
try training with ankle weights on.....youll notice an increase in running endurance and speed when you finally take them off to run your test.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »
try training with ankle weights on.....youll notice an increase in running endurance and speed when you finally take them off to run your test.

sounds about right.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »
I dont think there´s a drug that will shave off 60 secs. from your time, but since you want some advice here goes.
When i was MP and we did all that fucking running it sucked ass and i weighed 230 at the time. I took ECA stack for a couple of times at it worked big time.

eca stack

Ephedrin hcl 25-50mg
Caffeine      100-200mg
Aspirin        100-200mg

30 mins before.

Or if you really want a kick i have heard a lot of guys try/use Phentermine, basically prescription amphetamine. I have never done it though.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »
As others have said there's no steroid that you'd be able to take with only ten days to go. Winny might have been helpful if you had about six or eight weeks to go.

I also agree with everyong who's said you might want to try running with weights for the next ten days. I'd be willing to bet you'd notice the difference when you did your timed run.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 03:45:48 PM »
I think you should take laxative for a day and a half before the actual test. This will help to clean you out and reduce your weight, thus increasing your speed.

Think of it like a car with a load of bricks in the trunk, when you take the bricks out of the trunk, the car will go faster with less effort. Just remember to hide some toilet paper in you shorts before the test.

Hope this helps. Good luck.   ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

lightspeed7

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 02:47:30 AM »
As others have said there's no steroid that you'd be able to take with only ten days to go. Winny might have been helpful if you had about six or eight weeks to go.

I also agree with everyong who's said you might want to try running with weights for the next ten days. I'd be willing to bet you'd notice the difference when you did your timed run.

wrong winny would be terriable, really bad since your a runner.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »
I dont think there´s a drug that will shave off 60 secs. from your time, but since you want some advice here goes.
When i was MP and we did all that fucking running it sucked ass and i weighed 230 at the time. I took ECA stack for a couple of times at it worked big time.

eca stack

Ephedrin hcl 25-50mg
Caffeine      100-200mg
Aspirin        100-200mg

30 mins before.

Or if you really want a kick i have heard a lot of guys try/use Phentermine, basically prescription amphetamine. I have never done it though.

Exactly what I was gonna say! Use the vasapro ephedrine as it has the guaffesin (dont think I spelled that right), which is a bronchialator. It will let your body take in more oxygen. I used to use it all te time for PFT's.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 03:32:56 AM »
Cortisone tablets. Seriously.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 04:44:40 AM »
wrong winny would be terriable, really bad since your a runner.

No winny can & has been used by sprinters - while his race/run might not be a sprint, a coach in high schoool beat it into my head to treat everything as if it was a sprint. & also notice I said might.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 06:47:11 AM »
I think you should take laxative for a day and a half before the actual test. This will help to clean you out and reduce your weight, thus increasing your speed.

Think of it like a car with a load of bricks in the trunk, when you take the bricks out of the trunk, the car will go faster with less effort. Just remember to hide some toilet paper in you shorts before the test.

Hope this helps. Good luck.   ;)

Always a man with many words and a great inspiration to all..........LMFAO
Just spot me BITCH!!!

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 05:45:02 AM »
Amphetamines can help but what is the dose?And how effective is the eca stack?EPO definitely requires time to act,i mean ten days r less for EPO.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 06:29:09 AM »
ECA is really effective, at least in the beginning. Or you could try ALBUTEROL 3-4 times a day 2-4 mg/day.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:35 AM »
Or you could try ALBUTEROL 3-4 times a day 2-4 mg/day.

That might be effective...it'll open his airways up.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »
Sure does and gets "the blood going", btw i meant to say 3-4 times a day and 2-4 mg PER DOSE. Total 6-16 mg.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG