Author Topic: Americans and class  (Read 4534 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Americans and class
« on: January 31, 2007, 01:20:27 PM »
Why do so many Americans, most notably 'The True Adonis', think Mcdonalds is the height of culinary sophistication? I would have thought with the high immigrant population in the states there would be a plethora of fine eating establishments - British, French, Italian, Thai, Chinese etc.

Food from Mcdonalds tastes disgusting. Its greasy, unappeatising, tasteless garbage. I don't care if a 'big mac' has less calories than a chicken breast - it tastes DISGUSTING!

Alot of you have no class.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Americans and class
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
i like Wendy's a lot more.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »
Never heard of it. But i'm sure its staffed by lots of mexicans.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:23:23 PM »
i like Wendy's a lot more.
Wendys denied me service along with Sonic so i am boycotting them for life.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »
why did they do that?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »

Thats what I am doing with MD.
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
Why do so many Americans, most notably 'The True Adonis', think Mcdonalds is the height of culinary sophistication? I would have thought with the high immigrant population in the states there would be a plethora of fine eating establishments - British, French, Italian, Thai, Chinese etc.

Food from Mcdonalds tastes disgusting. Its greasy, unappeatising, tasteless garbage. I don't care if a 'big mac' has less calories than a chicken breast - it tastes DISGUSTING!

i don't think anyone on this planet thinks it's the height of culinary sophistication.  it's just a quick and cheap way to get your calories in, and you're guaranteed that the calorie/nutrient count's always gonna be the same.

btw, doesn't your wife plug you with dildos?
Deep Tissue Massage

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 01:25:28 PM »
Why do so many Americans, most notably 'The True Adonis', think Mcdonalds is the height of culinary sophistication?

So many? like who? Adonis and who else? Besides little kids, most of us think Mc Donalds is the shittiest food you can eat.

That would be like me asking - "How come so many people in the UK have such yellow teeth they spit butter?"
tiny-tit bounty hunter

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »

That would be like me asking - "How come so many people in the UK have such yellow teeth they spit butter?"

this is true.  i've seen movies.
Deep Tissue Massage

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 01:27:45 PM »
i don't think anyone on this planet thinks it's the height of culinary sophistication.  it's just a quick and cheap way to get your calories in, and you're guaranteed that the calorie/nutrient count's always gonna be the same.

btw, doesn't your wife plug you with dildos?
No, your mother does it - after i've fucked the shit out of her.
So many? like who? Adonis and who else? Besides little kids, most of us think Mc Donalds is the shittiest food you can eat.

It seems in all of 'Adonis's' ludicrous threads people are agreeing with him about the excellent cuisine to be found in mcdonalds.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
Thats what I am doing with MD.
As am i. Just yesterday i went down to my local WalMart and bought a 1000 dollars worth of gift cards if they agreed to stop selling MD which they gladly accepted.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
No, your mother does it - after i've fucked the shit out of her.It seems in all of 'Adonis's' ludicrous threads people are agreeing with him about the excellent cuisine to be found in mcdonalds.

calm down tiger, it's not that important, if you don't want to eat there don't eat there.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 01:30:35 PM »
No, your mother does it - after i've fucked the shit out of her.

she's dead you asshole.
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 01:31:13 PM »
As am i. Just yesterday i went down to my local WalMart and bought a 1000 dollars worth of gift cards if they agreed to stop selling MD which they gladly accepted.

Nice to hear that. I have yet to visit any Walmarts, but I have had some luck in having smaller stores boycott them :)
E

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 01:33:04 PM »
It seems in all of 'Adonis's' ludicrous threads people are agreeing with him about the excellent cuisine to be found in mcdonalds.

I don't know where that is coming from, but trust me, it's unique to this place and not a general American thought process. Just as the thoery you can eat anything you want as a bodybuilder, a calorie is a calorie,etc.  You would be laughed out of any serious dicussion with many of the things stated in these threads.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 01:35:44 PM »
I don't know where that is coming from, but trust me, it's unique to this place. Just as the thoery you can eat anything you want as a bodybuilder, a calorie is a calorie,etc.  You would be laughed out of any serious dicussion with many of the things stated in these threads.
Reality has beome somewhat distorted in this place. You can eat what you want, you only need to do two sets a week, everybody over 200lbs is on steroids etc ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »
Reality has beome somewhat distorted in this place. You can eat what you want, you only need to do two sets a week, everybody over 200lbs is on steroids etc ::)

I agree completely, as do the majority of people, but the soap opera aspect of it all is entertaining therefore gets hits.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 01:38:18 PM »
UK Gold's definition of "the height of culinary sophistication" is to have women piss him in the mouth, talk about class...
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »
its funny how everyone is so happy to be given a green light to eat McDonalds from Adonis.,hhahahahahah. WHy not go for a big fattening Italian or French meal. Maybe they can't afford it? Life is tough in a trailer park. hahahah

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the BigMac, but quarter pounders w/ cheese are delicious.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 01:41:36 PM »

What does your whore girlfriends finger taste like after she's been fingering your ass?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 01:41:48 PM »

There are plenty of great restaurants in the states; Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Thai, Brazilian, etc.

There aren't too many French or British ones though; most Americans hate the French and British food is too bland by our standards.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 01:42:00 PM »

a lot of us have not had Mc donalds in YEARS!

i stick to Mediterranean restaurants..

i like the wendys new turkey and breat sammich..25 grams of lean quick protein..
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 01:42:17 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the BigMac, but quarter pounders w/ cheese are delicious.
BigMac's suck, Qlb'ers are ok, the only thing i really like at MickeyD's is their fries which are the best in the world.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 01:42:23 PM »
In my opinion, McDonalds is the pinnacle of shit food. When someone been real strict on their diet and wants to "cut lose", McDonalds sounds good cause it's about the worst thing you can eat. I think that's where its popularity in the BB community comes from.
tiny-tit bounty hunter