Author Topic: Do you trust women? (women from your family does not apply to this Q)  (Read 3132 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Do you trust women?
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 03:39:32 PM »
In society men and women must be equal in all ways.

Within the context of a romantic relationships, there are different roles to be played out.

This is even stated in abundance in evolutionary psychology.

Try this: Date women and let them run the show.

Then date a bunch of other women and run the show yourself (lead).

Log what gives the best results.

Also spot the behaviours of men that get a lot of poontang.

The alpha male always wins.

The standard stereotype for males these days are far from what we were meant to be.

Ask this to a lot of mature women, and they will even agree after a bit of denial.

One at a time:

1) Specify good results please.
2) The alpha "male" comes from the wolfpack... but many don't know in nature it's in most cases a female wolf that leads the pack.
3) I disagree, i think we are going back to the days when we worshipped woman for what they really are and once were before the Christian church decided: In order to get rid of all the paganism, you need to discredit the female form as something sinfull, at that time the most important god was a goddess, mosther earth or the livegiver, nature.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Do you trust women? (women from your family does not apply to this Q)
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 03:43:25 PM »
That accounts for 95% of the thrash women out there.

Stay away from the fat pigs.

Nope, thing is, this example is of a woman who isn't fat. Just using this as a example doing the opposite of what they say they will do.

Another example: If you look at any of the Mens mags that feature "models", (ie: Stuff, Maxim, Smooth, XXL), and you see the discription of the man they like---they are dating the opposite.

Strippers will say they want a financially secure man, nice, church going---it is the opposite of what they are.

I trust not what comes out a woman's mouth, only her actions. 

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »
sure they are, you just have to accept the fact that men are better in some things than woman and vice versa, it works in other societies, it's just religious fanatics that want to make us believe that a woman has a certain role to fill in our society, and if she does choose to be different she is either a witch or a communist or both.
Sure between 2 partners there will always be one who is more of a leader bolder and less afraid, but simply to believe that these have to be men just because we have bigger biceps is stupid... the mind is a terrible weapon.

A woman that is not lead by a man is totally uncontrollable (crazy) and is gonna end up herting herself
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
One at a time:

1) Specify good results please.
2) The alpha "male" comes from the wolfpack... but many don't know in nature it's in most cases a female wolf that leads the pack.
3) I disagree, i think we are going back to the days when we worshipped woman for what they really are and once were before the Christian church decided: In order to get rid of all the paganism, you need to discredit the female form as something sinfull, at that time the most important god was a goddess, mosther earth or the livegiver, nature.

You better read up on this before making a statement.

Debussey senses that this violates with your values, thus, this annoys you.

Debussey is talking about how to act like a man, and not like a mega controlling idiot.

Debusseys arguments are exactly the opposite of what many religious doctrines have preached. Debussey does not believe in religion.

You still do not understand at all.

The term alpha male as used by Debussey applies to the dominant male in many different species. Why do you think the "leader" in both the animal world and in the human world usually gets the most chicks? Humans are animals.

Displaying male traits just a bit more than other men equals more pussy.

Edit: Men these days are encouraged to act as pussies and to kiss ass. Hardly male behaviour, and the result is no sex.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007, 03:46:03 PM »
Nope, thing is, this example is of a woman who isn't fat. Just using this as a example doing the opposite of what they say they will do.

Another example: If you look at any of the Mens mags that feature "models", (ie: Stuff, Maxim, Smooth, XXL), and you see the discription of the man they like---they are dating the opposite.

Strippers will say they want a financially secure man, nice, church going---it is the opposite of what they are.

I trust not what comes out a woman's mouth, only her actions. 

Women often talk in code. U know this. "Woman code". It is fun to talk in woman code to other women as a man (although, is Debussey really a man?)

And Debussey agree. When did you last see a woman actually being with the types of men that she claimed to be attracted to?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 03:50:53 PM »
A woman that is not lead by a man is totally uncontrollable (crazy) and is gonna end up herting herself

Look, even the retards in class grasps this concept ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 03:55:52 PM »

1) You better read up on this before making a statement.
2) Debussey senses that this violates with your values, thus, this annoys you.
3) Debussey is talking about how to act like a man, and not like a mega controlling idiot.
4) Debusseys arguments are exactly the opposite of what many religious doctrines have preached. Debussey does not believe in religion.
5) You still do not understand at all.
6) The term alpha male as used by Debussey applies to the dominant male in many different species. Why do you think the "leader" in both the animal world and in the human world usually gets the most chicks? Humans are animals.

Once again countdown:

1) I have read up on this I was rather interested in the way the church has manipulated us to believe that woman as such are a sin.
2) I'm not annoyed at all, I just like to have a discussion.
3) Please define to me in detail, how you believe a man should act and I may agree with you.
4) Granted
5) Please once again specify what exactly I do not understand (You do not understand is such a bendable argument)
6) A I have said the term alpha male has been established in direct relations to the a wolf pack, humans are not animals, or do you see an animal hock up the balls of another one of his species on a carbattery? Do you see them having full fledged wars over territory? Do you see them beating their females just because they have been unsuccessfully hunters? Nah animals are find humans are much worse.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »
Once again countdown:

1) I have read up on this I was rather interested in the way the church has manipulated us to believe that woman as such are a sin.
2) I'm not annoyed at all, I just like to have a discussion.
3) Please define to me in detail, how you believe a man should act and I may agree with you.
4) Granted
5) Please once again specify what exactly I do not understand (You do not understand is such a bendable argument)
6) A I have said the term alpha male has been established in direct relations to the a wolf pack, humans are not animals, or do you see an animal hock up the balls of another one of his species on a carbattery? Do you see them having full fledged wars over territory? Do you see them beating their females just because they have been unsuccessfully hunters? Nah animals are find humans are much worse.

1: Debussey hates the way the church and other religions have suppressed women. Women are a gift to men.
2: Good :) 
3: Display male traits, lead, tease, be in control, be high up in the social hierarchy (by displaying alpha male traits) and so on. In other words: No insecurity, do not by any means apologize for your sexual desire in the woman, run the show -> advance sexually, do not expect her to do it, do not accept any games and shit and so on. You get the picture. Be like Sean Connery, expert the slapping ;D
5: There is a clear and concise link between animals courting behaviour and human courting behaviour, and for any man that is interested in getting the most poon, he should emulate these behaviours and sequences to the best of his ability and continue to get better at them. This is not fake, it is simply being a raw man without making any excuses for it. We all want to f**k women, and there should be no insecurities for it.
6: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_male

-> In social animals, the alpha male or alpha female is the individual in the community whom the others follow and defer to. Where one male and one female fulfill this role, they are referred to as the alpha pair.

Chimpanzees show deference to the alpha of the community by ritualised gestures such as bowing, allowing the alpha to walk first in a procession, or standing aside when the alpha challenges. Canines also show deference to the alpha pair in their pack, by allowing them to be the first to eat and, usually, the only pair to mate; wolves are a good example of this.

The status of the alpha is generally achieved by means of superior physical prowess. However, in certain highly social species such as the bonobo, a contender can use more indirect methods, such as political alliances, to oust the ruling alpha and take his/her place.

In humans, the alpha male often refers to a man who is powerful or high on the social ladder, similar to hegemonic masculinity. In Western cultures, the term is sometimes pejorative and describes a man who is overly masculine and should be feared.

-> The alpha male characteristics are very attractive to women. Since attraction = unconscious process, women nor men choose their attractions consciously, thus, the alpha male = female magnet.

Pay close attention: The alpha male always get the best women. And being such a male does not mean that one is a controlling bastard at all. It just means having the traits of the leader. It just means: being the man, not the social metrosexual construct.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 04:10:22 PM »
come on Debussey.... no google search copy paste action... it's called cheating if you are to busy to write up your own  arguments than just let me know... this is just patronising.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 04:12:48 PM »
come on Debussey.... no google search copy paste action... it's called cheating if you are to busy to write up your own  arguments than just let me know... this is just patronising.

Wikipedia is called "save time".

Debussey got the point across.

You should continue the discussion, not try to get all hung up in formalities.

Do Debussey really need to put on "The Doors"? Peace and love!!!!  ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 04:13:46 PM »
Wikipedia is called "save time".

Debussey got the point across.

You should continue the discussion, not try to get all hung up in formalities.

Do Debussey really need to put on "The Doors"? Peace and love!!!!  ;D

Cheater ;)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 04:14:38 PM »
Cheater ;)

Are you going to avoid answering Debusseys post? Something tells Debussey that you actually agree somewhat.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »
Are you going to avoid answering Debusseys post? Something tells Debussey that you actually agree somewhat.

Look mate, I do agree with you that it is hell lot easier to be the Alpaha male, we have the testosterone are in general more aggressive (in action an in words) than woman, it's a hell lot harder to find a common ground both partners can life with.
I do understand were you are comming from, I have sometimes feelings too were I just want to "pull rank" simply because I am physically more powerfull, but when you are smart about it you can see that on the basis woman and men are not that much different, its so much more rewarding when you have the woman looking up to you in some aspects of life simply by the fact because she know she can rely on you without being a macho alpha male.
For example: Me and my gf have a hike, and we come across something that requires brute strengh, me as the physically more powerfull person would do what is needed to master this situation, after that she would look at me and say: nice you are really strong.
But...
The same thing happens 30 min later when she showed me that I do not need to lift the stone that was in our way but because she is smart and by inspecting the situation she has found a way to tilt the stone so that I can easily roll it to the side. Than I will look at her and compliment her at her being very smart.
Nobody needs to be an alpha male, that the whole secret to a good relationship... learning to compliment each other without hurting each other in the process.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2007, 04:30:56 PM »
Look mate, I do agree with you that it is hell lot easier to be the Alpaha male, we have the testosterone are in general more aggressive (in action an in words) than woman, it's a hell lot harder to find a common ground both partners can life with.
I do understand were you are comming from, I have sometimes feelings too were I just want to "pull rank" simply because I am physically more powerfull, but when you are smart about it you can see that on the basis woman and men are not that much different, its so much more rewarding when you have the woman looking up to you in some aspects of life simply by the fact because she know she can rely on you without being a macho alpha male.
For example: Me and my gf have a hike, and we come across something that requires brute strengh, me as the physically more powerfull person would do what is needed to master this situation, after that she would look at me and say: nice you are really strong.
But...
The same thing happens 30 min later when she showed me that I do not need to lift the stone that was in our way but because she is smart and by inspecting the situation she has found a way to tilt the stone so that I can easily roll it to the side. Than I will look at her and compliment her at her being very smart.
Nobody needs to be an alpha male, that the whole secret to a good relationship... learning to compliment each other without hurting each other in the process.

You still do not understand.

You think being an "alpha male" is being a macho man/show off. That is just being insecure.

You write: "learning to compliment each other without hurting each other in the process."

That is the whole fucking point. Man complements woman. Woman complements man. You are not trying to "act" like an real man. you just are.

You can not "try" to be something. You just are. What Debussey wrote was some evolutionary traits that men have.

And most of the attributes Debussey listed are attributes that any self respecting man should have. Have you noticed that certain people just have a natural authority that people just feel? These people are never intimidating, nor are they behaving bad. They just have it. That is the thing Debussey is talking about.

Addition: In todays world, alpha traits are shown in many other ways besides being physically powerful. Trying to intimidate other people with ones strength is just poor behavior.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »
Alpha male means a leading male, but I do not agree that you need to be the "leading" male at all, nobody needs to be leading a relationship as long as you both agree or disagree or meet half way.
And I know that you don't need to be a macho to be an alpha male you misunderstood me her.

how do you explain to a 5 foot high man to be the alpha male if his wife is a 6 foot tall fitness chick.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 04:43:47 PM »
Alpha male means a leading male, but I do not agree that you need to be the "leading" male at all, nobody needs to be leading a relationship as long as you both agree or disagree or meet half way.
And I know that you don't need to be a macho to be an alpha male you misunderstood me her.

Note: Debusseys comments are primarily not directed towards "year 7" of a long term relationship, but towards the first phases of a relationship (which in a way also sets the tone for the long term).

When the courting process is over, and there is a solid relationship established, the behavior patterns become automatized, thus, "meeting half way" means accepting certain established behavior patterns, but also meeting "half way" on a lot of things as you say.

how do you explain to a 5 foot high man to be the alpha male if his wife is a 6 foot tall fitness chick.

Spank her. :)

Remember that self secure and independent women = not the majority. You have probably found a good woman. Is her name Nina? ;D

Addition: In todays social setting, "alpha male" can simply mean men that are supremely confident around women. Most men today are not.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »

Spank her. :)

LOOOOOOOOOL.... but seriously is spanking The most erotic thing to do when having good sex?
Remember that self secure and independent women = not the majority. You have probably found a good woman. Is her name Nina? ;D
Nah her name is Inese but nice try lol

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2007, 04:50:18 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOL.... but seriously is spanking The most erotic thing to do when having good sex?

Spanking is reserved for dinner parties, when the guests are in another room. :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 04:52:43 PM »

Spanking is reserved for dinner parties, when the guests are in another room. :)

I would love to do that lol

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 05:13:05 PM »
Addition: In todays social setting, "alpha male" can simply mean men that are supremely confident around women. Most men today are not.

It's always the quiet ones with the good eyes, standing in the corner.

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2007, 08:06:57 PM »
I dont have much respect for women so no I dont trust them.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »
i have respect for them. but hell no i dont trust them

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 01:23:14 PM »
Fore a woman first is the children 2. is the dog 3. is the mailman 4. is her gold fish and 5 is her husband
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 04:41:31 PM »
Fore a woman first is the children 2. is the dog 3. is the mailman 4. is her gold fish and 5 is her husband

Only if the husband is a pushover = most men.

A real man keeps his wife on her toes for years.

Suburbia = hell.

Debussey will never live in suburbia.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2007, 04:45:44 PM »
Only if the husband is a pushover = most men.

A real man keeps his wife on her toes for years.

Suburbia = hell.

Debussey will never live in suburbia.

Hey Debussey how did the Alien abduction work out for you yesterday? ass still hurting bro?