Author Topic: How much anavar?  (Read 1426 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
How much anavar?
« on: January 31, 2007, 03:59:22 PM »
I have a friend, who is a powerlifter, she is 5'7, 170, and she wants to use anavar, she has been lifting for 10 years, 27 years old, she wants to lean out, I have never used anavar, and have no clue what a woman should take, she is going to take it whether or not I give her the advice, so could someone give me a good idea how much she should take, don't want her doing this without some idea..she has 5 mg, tabs.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: How much anavar?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 06:08:22 PM »
I have a friend, who is a powerlifter, she is 5'7, 170, and she wants to use anavar, she has been lifting for 10 years, 27 years old, she wants to lean out, I have never used anavar, and have no clue what a woman should take, she is going to take it whether or not I give her the advice, so could someone give me a good idea how much she should take, don't want her doing this without some idea..she has 5 mg, tabs.

I love how people always ask for advice in the 3rd person to deflect any ridicule that may come their way...so "she" should probably look into some clenbuterol and serious cardio in order to "lean out" not to mention that your diet will play the biggest role in this endeavour. However, for typical male/female doses of various compunds, (such as anavar) www.steroid.com is a great reference for each individual aas.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »

start her at 5mgs a day for 2 weeks, if all is good...bump the dose to 10mgs for an additional 2 weeks, take 4 weeks off, repeat at 10mgs a day for four weeks

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »
Thanks Wes, and Big_John...I know how much I should take, just don't want to jack some poor girl up on stuff...I prefer my enanthate, tren, eq, to anavar, unless I run it at the end to lean out and harden up, but thanks for the link.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »
Oh, make shure the Var is legit. Can you say MethylTest like Wolf Man Jack?
No going back from there friend.