Author Topic: What if...  (Read 1136 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What if...
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:54:34 PM »
What do you think some of the hardcore Bush supporters would say if Bush and the gang wanted to try and change the Oath of enlistment to say something like...

"I swear by God this scared oath: I will render unconditional obedience to George W. Bush, the President of the United States and people, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, and will be ready as a brave solider to risk my life at my time for this oath.'

I am sure all of them would be on here telling us how it just make America safer from Terrorism etc.
S

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: What if...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
Come on now, it would make america saver agains Terrorist attacks... uh ohh...sorry.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
What do you think some of the hardcore Bush supporters would say if Bush and the gang wanted to try and change the Oath of enlistment to say something like...

"I swear by God this scared oath: I will render unconditional obedience to George W. Bush, the President of the United States and people, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, and will be ready as a brave solider to risk my life at my time for this oath.'

I am sure all of them would be on here telling us how it just make America safer from Terrorism etc.

Do you realise how defunct it is to imagine something of another person or group, and then respond to these daydreams accordingly?  Your contempt for this administration borders on religious.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
Do you realise how defunct it is to imagine something of another person or group, and then respond to these daydreams accordingly?  Your contempt for this administration borders on religious.

Bruce, when you hear the word "republican", do you see one united party?  Or do you see a party which is split?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 09:28:05 PM »
Bruce, when you hear the word "republican", do you see one united party?  Or do you see a party which is split?

I'm not sure how that relates to my previous post.  As I live in Australia I don't consider myself aligned with any American political party.  Please let me know of any political party, outside of totalitarian states, that aren't split on any issue.  Democracy works.
Thread Killer

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »
Your contempt for this administration borders on religious.

Don't know about that but...  The disrespect George Bush has shown this Country's Constitution and system of Government is beyond belief.  The founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

S