Author Topic: Who here makes 7 figures annually?  (Read 13725 times)

body88

Re: Who here makes 7 figures annually?
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
I started out at 41 k per year out of college. I hope to some day make 6 figures! A buddy of mine started at 57 for Stone and Webster three years back, when we graduated from college. I remember thinking he was rolling in the doe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »
I started out at 41 k per year out of college. I hope to some day make 6 figures! A buddy of mine started at 57 for Stone and Webster three years back, when we graduated from college. I remember thinking he was rolling in the doe.

I was looking at the averages on some poster at my school. Engineering and Finance majors are the highest coming out around $40-50k per year after college if I remember correctly. Could be wrong, haven't seen the poster in a year or two.

body88

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 10:59:40 AM »
I was looking at the averages on some poster at my school. Engineering and Finance majors are the highest coming out around $40-50k per year after college if I remember correctly. Could be wrong, haven't seen the poster in a year or two.

You are correct. My buddy who started at 57 , had an internship with Stone and Webster all through college. That allowed him to get some cred within the company to command a higher salary then the average of (50). He is a mechanical engineer. Designs reactors for plants and all that. He is a traveling engineer, which nets him more cash. He makes around 80 now, at 26. His father did the same shat for a living, and was in the high hundreds when he retired.

If you are not going to med school those are two great majors to get into. I started at 41(marketing) which was pretty good. I know people who started as low as 31 - 32. Granted there are so many schools in Boston company's are not exactly freaking out to throw money at candids.

If you are studying medicine and move back to the east coast to practice, Boston is a city you should look into. Christ, the nurses at Brigham and womens make from 40 - 70 per hour. Tons of hospitals and medical research facilities all over the place. Some of the best cancer facilities/hospitals in the world etc etc.

I should have went to law school :P

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 11:06:43 AM »
I'm guessing most may make around 5, a few may make 6. I don't want to settle for a career where I have to "work my way up the corporate ladder" and hopefully by the time im 35 be able to get a new "Yukon" and live in a modest middle class neighborhood. I'm 19 and ready to make some serious money. By the time im 25, I'd like to have a ferrari and a few houses throughout the world. What career should I become involved in?

well, you are defenately gonna want to stay the fuck away from bodybuilding, if you go the bb route, you will never have anything or anyone to share life with...  sad but true!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 01:59:00 PM »
I'm 19 and ready to make some serious money. By the time im 25, I'd like to have a ferrari and a few houses throughout the world. What career should I become involved in?

Schmotography.

Spend a few years in school expanding your contact network.  In the meantime, while you're in school, drop me a line if you're in need of work.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »
You are correct. My buddy who started at 57 , had an internship with Stone and Webster all through college. That allowed him to get some cred within the company to command a higher salary then the average of (50). He is a mechanical engineer. Designs reactors for plants and all that. He is a traveling engineer, which nets him more cash. He makes around 80 now, at 26. His father did the same shat for a living, and was in the high hundreds when he retired.

If you are not going to med school those are two great majors to get into. I started at 41(marketing) which was pretty good. I know people who started as low as 31 - 32. Granted there are so many schools in Boston company's are not exactly freaking out to throw money at candids.

If you are studying medicine and move back to the east coast to practice, Boston is a city you should look into. Christ, the nurses at Brigham and womens make from 40 - 70 per hour. Tons of hospitals and medical research facilities all over the place. Some of the best cancer facilities/hospitals in the world etc etc.

I got a friend at Leighman Brothers who made 50 comming out of Morehouse....But he lives in New York

And another friend at Morgan Stanley at 55..same school...

And my dumbass is trying to save the world as a Doctor...truth is i started off as a business major and premed came to me easier. ill be 6 fig by the time im 30 hopefully

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 02:07:12 PM »
hahahaha of course. I'm pretty sure rearden metal has a 200 foot yacht to boot.

No, but I've sold materials for hundreds of superyachts.

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »
You should play alot and i mean alot of poker and get good at the shit, my bro past year has been taking in over $10 g's a month playing online, and does his reg job where he brings in $3000 a month lol but hey he does spen 80% of his free time on the net playing poker but mad cash right and hes only 23 and lots of guys even younger then him take in 20-30'gs if ur really good a month
Aint a hobby, way of Life

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »
yeah, I make 7 figures, bench press 600, deadlift 700 & squat 800 for two reps all at 3%bf. All at my home gym in my beautifull house in hollywood hills with my swimsuit model wife who cooks all nine of my meals daily whilst looking after my genuis children.
Next question?

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »
yeah, I make 7 figures, bench press 600, deadlift 700 & squat 800 for two reps all at 3%bf. All at my home gym in my beautifull house in hollywood hills with my swimsuit model wife who cooks all nine of my meals daily whilst looking after my genuis children.
Next question?

LOL amazing!
Aint a hobby, way of Life

AVBG

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 02:12:40 PM »
LOL amazing!

You're telling me? I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming every two minutes  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 02:52:12 PM »
I'm guessing most may make around 5, a few may make 6. I don't want to settle for a career where I have to "work my way up the corporate ladder" and hopefully by the time im 35 be able to get a new "Yukon" and live in a modest middle class neighborhood. I'm 19 and ready to make some serious money. By the time im 25, I'd like to have a ferrari and a few houses throughout the world. What career should I become involved in?

AHAHHHAAHAHAH!!!  Kids  ::)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »
You should play alot and i mean alot of poker and get good at the shit, my bro past year has been taking in over $10 g's a month playing online, and does his reg job where he brings in $3000 a month lol but hey he does spen 80% of his free time on the net playing poker but mad cash right and hes only 23 and lots of guys even younger then him take in 20-30'gs if ur really good a month

www.twoplustwo.com

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »

I'm actually doing finance and pre-med at the moment. I'm pretty tired of the east coast, though. I want to go back out to Cali. UCLA is like my dream med school. Don't have the grades yet, though but I'm working on it.  If I end up in business, investment banking would be something I'd like to do down the road. It'd be pretty interesting commandeering multi-million dollar mergers. :o

Go watch the 1000/2000 blind tables on Full tilt. Some 23 year old Swedish kid sat down with over $1 million on 2 different tables one day. Patrick Antonius probably makes 100-300k a month on internet poker. I've seen him win a few 100-200k pots alone. The guy is a beast. Personally, I got fucked too many times by the bullshit that is those sites to play it anymore. I'm a pretty good player, though. Just too much bullshit with AA, KK, A-k and what not getting cracked on the internet by hands like 9-3 off.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »
I'm actually doing finance and pre-med at the moment. I'm pretty tired of the east coast, though. I want to go back out to Cali. UCLA is like my dream med school. Don't have the grades yet, though but I'm working on it.  If I end up in business, investment banking would be something I'd like to do down the road. It'd be pretty interesting commandeering multi-million dollar mergers. :o

Go watch the 1000/2000 blind tables on Full tilt. Some 23 year old Swedish kid sat down with over $1 million on 2 different tables one day. Patrick Antonius probably makes 100-300k a month on internet poker. I've seen him win a few 100-200k pots alone. The guy is a beast. Personally, I got fucked too many times by the bullshit that is those sites to play it anymore. I'm a pretty good player, though. Just too much bullshit with AA, KK, A-k and what not getting cracked on the internet by hands like 9-3 off.

;)

Now... Where the fuck is that "Miss Karen"?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »

;)

Now... Where the f**k is that "Miss Karen"?

hahahaha, I think you ran her off with those equations Debussey.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 04:44:09 PM »
hahahaha, I think you ran her off with those equations Debussey.

The poor bitch could take a verbal beating like no other.

But some simple finance math killed her.

:)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »
Sounds like he doesn't want to work very hard, or come up with an idea of his own.

Kid, there's no playbook. At least not unless your daddy is somebody.

Exactly. Either that or play, cross your fingers, and hit the lottery.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 09:19:48 PM »

The poor bitch could take a verbal beating like no other.

But some simple finance math killed her.

:)

The time value of money made her head explode.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »

Okay, here's your step-by-step guide:

Step 1: Get accepted to a good undergraduate school and befriend rich people.

Step 2: Get a Wharton MBA.

Step 3: Marry a chick whose family has more money than God.

Once you complete these steps, get back to me and I'll give you the rest!
Ron: "I am lazy."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 09:48:09 PM »
o god $$$$$...

after watching 2 generations of family fight over $..i've pretty much been the little spender of the family..

there is so much more to life..

best time in my life..bar none ws when i ws living in ocean city...i ws poorish..working the clubs and a muscle clothing shop....i remember a week or 2 where i ate nothing but them cheapo cup o noodles (i refused to ask the family for $)

i had no girlfriend...limited funds..ws lucky enough to find me a great room in a great house in ocean pines MD...it had a hammock  :)  (plus my roomie merrie ws a great gal..like an elder sister to me  :)  )

if i were not bound by expectations..and ideally..i'd just love to be a tour guide in hawaii..own my own little boat..train at a gym..have a little tiki bar i'm a regular at....soo simple..

$ causes problems..i cant even begin to explain how many signatures i've been made to sign on documents i didn't care to Fucking read...on property i didn't care to fucking own...or profits i didn't care to fucking make...of sides i didn't care to fucking take...

there is a LOT more to life folks ..than $...honest..
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »

Network Marketing
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2007, 04:23:06 AM »
Network Marketing

So... How much money do you make annually?  ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2007, 04:29:26 AM »
So... How much money do you make annually?  ::)

LOTS!
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2007, 04:33:20 AM »
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!