Author Topic: Who here makes 7 figures annually?  (Read 13723 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Who here makes 7 figures annually?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2007, 05:05:49 AM »
Go watch the 1000/2000 blind tables on Full tilt. Some 23 year old Swedish kid sat down with over $1 million on 2 different tables one day. Patrick Antonius probably makes 100-300k a month on internet poker. I've seen him win a few 100-200k pots alone. The guy is a beast. Personally, I got fucked too many times by the bullshit that is those sites to play it anymore. I'm a pretty good player, though. Just too much bullshit with AA, KK, A-k and what not getting cracked on the internet by hands like 9-3 off.

What's your SN on FullTilt BF? I play the 3/6-10/20 NL games pretty regularly.

Antonius is a beast. In addition to crushing the online games he's apparently become a regular at the big 4000/8000 mixed games in Vegas. 300K a month is a conservative estimate for him IMO.

The swedish kid you refer to is TexasLimitKing. The rumor is that he has been nabbed for cheating, although nobody seems to be able to verify this.

Gossip aside, telling some kid to "get good at poker" is assanine. Anyone with any experience knows that the variance involved will crush most kids spirit, and numb them to the value of money. Only a few are mentally prepared, disciplined and intelligent enough, not to mention lucky, to win consistently. It IS a fun game to learn and play, but I wouldn't call it a job unless my wins far surpassed my regular salary for 3-5 years consistently.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2007, 05:20:36 AM »
No, you do not.

I suppose that's all relative isn't it? ...compared to my sponsor who happens to be the #1 income earner in the company, who has already maxxed out our compensation plan 8 straight weeks in a row, ...then I suppose I don't. But let me ask you this Debussey... how much money should I be making?  ???
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2007, 05:22:00 AM »
I suppose that's all relative isn't it? ...compared to my sponsor who happens to be the #1 income earner in the company, who has already maxxed out our compensation plan 8 straight weeks in a row, ...then I suppose I don't. But let me ask you this Debussey... how much money should I be making?  ???

The way you push Network marketing means you should at least make 200000-400000 annually. If not, your claims are worthless.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 05:28:00 AM »
It's astonishing how unfunny you are.

agreed

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 05:54:46 AM »
The way you push Network marketing means you should at least make 200000-400000 annually. If not, your claims are worthless.

I freely admit, I'm not making 200K annually with FFi, ...I've only been actively building for the past 6 mos,
...but I'm extremely happy to report I'm closing in on that figure ...real fast!  :)
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 06:11:27 AM »
I don't want to settle for a career where I have to "work my way up the corporate ladder"

boonstack, just out of curiosity and not flaming you at all...I'm wondering about your relationship w/your parents.

How do you feel your parents measured up to supplying your wants and needs?

Also, have you held any job yet such as part-time when you were attending school?
R

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 06:13:17 AM »
boonstack, just out of curiosity and not flaming you at all...I'm wondering about your relationship w/your parents.

How do you feel your parents measured up to supplying your wants and needs?

Also, have you held any job yet such as part-time when you were attending school?

McDonalds pays 7000 a year.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 06:38:56 AM »
McDonalds pays 7000 a year.

No way my wellfare is much more than that  :o
Money drugs and bitches

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2007, 07:27:22 AM »
Boonstack, ...you're on the right track. You're at the door... the question is which entrance will you choose?

The Entrance  <--click me

Goatboy's right. Wharton MBA = massive money.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2007, 07:52:47 AM »
Goatboy's right. Wharton MBA = massive money.

Only if it can be put to use. The bottom line is you're still selling your time for someone else's dollars,
and if they're not buying... you're SOL. For any employer to keep you around, they have to be able to buy you at wholesale... and sell you at retail. Wouldn't you rather earn what you're worth... as opposed to what someone is willing to pay for you at a discounted wholesale rate?

Have a listen to my friend Randy discussing the concept. Randy is a true rags to riches success story.
I've known Randy since 1991, ...and if you knew where he came from, you'd freak. If he can make it... anyone can.

Check out the biz  <--click me
w

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
Only if it can be put to use. The bottom line is you're still selling your time for someone else's dollars,
and if they're not buying... you're SOL. For any employer to keep you around, they have to be able to buy you at wholesale... and sell you at retail. Wouldn't you rather earn what you're worth... as opposed to what someone is willing to pay for you at a discounted wholesale rate?

Have a listen to my friend Randy discussing the concept. Randy is a true rags to riches success story.
I've known Randy since 1991, ...and if you knew where he came from, you'd freak. If he can make it... anyone can.

Check out the biz  <--click me

Monster Pyramid Scam

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »
Apparently, JaguarEnterprises is more successful than people with MBA's from some of the top business schools in the country!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »
Apparently, JaguarEnterprises is more successful than people with MBA's from some of the top business schools in the country!!!

And even if she is....the statistics say...GO TO SCHOOL = MAKE MORE MONEY.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
And even if she is....the statistics say...GO TO SCHOOL = MAKE MORE MONEY.

Exactly. For every rags to riches story, there's 1000 people who made it going to school.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2007, 01:07:06 PM »
Monster Pyramid Scam

I think you might want to watch it again.

That is no pyramid at all, ...and it certainly is not a scam. Far from it. What Randy describes is a very legitimate business model adopted by some of the top corporations around the world like Microsoft, GE, Toyota, Coca-cola etc., etc., etc.

Perhaps this audio <--click me might help you understand it better.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »

Sadly,  for many MBA's from some of the top business schools... I am.  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
Exactly. For every rags to riches story, there's 1000 people who made it going to school.

I guess that all depends on your definition of making it I suppose.  :-\

I can assure you I meet & work with many highly credentialed and degreed individuals who find that despite having studied hard, and worked hard to achieve a certain degree of financial status, their lives are not fulfilling. They have the money, ...but no time to enjoy it, ...and if they slow down just a bit, ...their income goes out the window. There's more to life than simply making money. Many of these MBAs turn to me and people like me to help them develop the leverage they need to both HAVE the money, ...and all the free time to enjoy it. Without quality of life, ...all the money in the world will not make you happy. life is meant to be lived... not spent in the endless pursuit of money. There's nothing wrong with adopting a model that provides endless and ever increasing streams of income, while at the same time providing more and more free time to enjoy it. Or provide the safety net and buffer zone so badly needed in times of uncertainty.

Most people will spend 4 - 5 years at upwards of 10 - 15K a year to study something. Then after they graduate, they are $40 - $60K in debt, and can look forward to working for the next 30 - 40 years to save up enough so they can retire. ...provided of course they are not downsized or right sized aka tossed out on their butt by their employer. There's nothing wrong with that I suppose, ...however some people choose to add an additional strategy into the mix by working for 2 - 5 years, after which they can retire with a passive income stream of 6 figures a year. Certainly with an additional 6 figures a year, and free time, one can invest that money to last them lifetime.
w

body88

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »

I can assure you I meet & work with many highly credentialed and degreed individuals who find that despite having studied hard, and worked hard to achieve a certain degree of financial status, their lives are not fulfilling. They have the money, ...but no time to enjoy it, ...and if they slow down just a bit, ...their income goes out the window. There's more to life than simply making money. Many of these MBAs turn to me and people like me to help them develop the leverage they need to both HAVE the money, ...and all the free time to enjoy it. Without quality of life, ...all the money in the world will not make you happy. life is meant to be lived... not spent in the endless pursuit of money. There's nothing wrong with adopting a model that provides endless and ever increasing streams of income, while at the same time providing more and more free time to enjoy it. Or provide the safety net and buffer zone so badly needed in times of uncertainty.

Most people will spend 4 - 5 years at upwards of 10 - 15K a year to study something. Then after they graduate, they are $40 - $60K in debt, and can look forward to working for the next 30 - 40 years to save up enough so they can retire. ...provided of course they are not downsized or right sized aka tossed out on their butt by their employer. There's nothing wrong with that I suppose, ...however some people choose to add an additional strategy into the mix by working for 2 - 5 years, after which they can retire with a passive income stream of 6 figures a year. Certainly with an additional 6 figures a year, and free time, one can invest that money to last them lifetime.

Translation, I got rejeted from every college I applied to!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2007, 01:27:24 PM »

Translation, I got rejeted from every college I applied to!

{giggle} Ok, I gotta admit... that was kinda funny.
But don't deflect... please address what I have said. Do you find it illogical... or lacking in merit? if so... how?
w

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2007, 01:38:12 PM »
I think you might want to watch it again.

That is no pyramid at all, ...and it certainly is not a scam. Far from it. What Randy describes is a very legitimate business model adopted by some of the top corporations around the world like Microsoft, GE, Toyota, Coca-cola etc., etc., etc.

Perhaps this audio <--click me might help you understand it better.

I'm not dumb enough to drink the kool-aid

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »

I'm talking about the people making 7 figures annually, like the topic of this thread. You go to Wharton or any top business school and come out knowing what you're doing, you're going make more than enough money to live well with.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 01:59:15 PM »
I'm talking about the people making 7 figures annually, like the topic of this thread. You go to Wharton or any top business school and come out knowing what you're doing, you're going make more than enough money to live well with.

What happened to Goatboy then?  ;)

You're still selling yourself wholesale to an employer who'll turn around and re-sell you retail,
...and there are only so many CEO positions around. The money is covered, ...but what about quality of life?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »

Maybe you should log off getbig more often.  Notice I am not around as much?   ;)     :-*

I haven't been on much the last few days. Called time management. Trade school, do you have to do anything besides show up to pass?  hahahahaha! ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »

Do you have a full time job? 

Nah, I just wear tight low cut shirts.
      :)

You work for your father. You go to trade school. I could sneeze and wind up with a 4.0 there.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
I freely admit, I'm not making 200K annually with FFi, ...I've only been actively building for the past 6 mos,
...but I'm extremely happy to report I'm closing in on that figure ...real fast!  :)

You've been pimping pyramids on here a lot longer than six month, Judi.   And still you're not up to even 200k.  :-[
Ron: "I am lazy."