Author Topic: Who here makes 7 figures annually?  (Read 13727 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Who here makes 7 figures annually?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »

You've been pimping pyramids on here a lot longer than six month, Judi.   And still you're not up to even 200k.  :-[

What is your annual income?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

body88

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »
Judy, you owe me 40 grand. Might wanna get on that.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »
What is your annual income?

You want my social security number, mother's maiden name, and dick size as well?

Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2007, 03:58:49 PM »

Trade School!
   ;D

Flower is learning how to expertly handle wood.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »
You want my social security number, mother's maiden name, and dick size as well?

No. Just answer the question Whorge. 400000? 1 mill? 2 mill?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »

No, because of my "knowlege" in that area, I was able to take a competency exam and get credited for that class. 

;D

LOL.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:35 PM »
No. Just answer the question Whorge. 400000? 1 mill? 2 mill?

Let's put it this way and leave it at that... I'll never have to worry about money in my lifetime.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2007, 04:10:37 PM »
Flower, I did notice you weren't around as much. Ironically, the less you post and talk the more attractive I find you. Let's keep it this way.  ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »

and yet you won't send me a bottle of salad dressing
  >:(

I feel that buying your own bottle of salad dressing builds character, Amy...  you need to learn the value of a good bottle of dressing. They won't teach you that in trade school, you know!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2007, 04:13:20 PM »
Let's put it this way and leave it at that... I'll never have to worry about money in my lifetime.

Good Whorge. You have obviously put in the effort needed to become wealthy. Very respectable.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »

Maybe I will scan it, but I might be busy buying salad dressing.

:)

Okay, fine.... I'll have someone send you a bottle of dressing.

Now make wit teh letter!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »

You'll have "someone"   ::)    What you can't mail a box with no return addy on it. 

You don't expect me to go to a store and personally buy, wrap, and ship this bottle, do you?  Who said it would have a return addy on it?    ::)

Stop at the mall first and get something else to put in the box ;)

Something for shop class?

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
I guess that all depends on your definition of making it I suppose.  :-\

I can assure you I meet & work with many highly credentialed and degreed individuals who find that despite having studied hard, and worked hard to achieve a certain degree of financial status, their lives are not fulfilling. They have the money, ...but no time to enjoy it, ...and if they slow down just a bit, ...their income goes out the window. There's more to life than simply making money. Many of these MBAs turn to me and people like me to help them develop the leverage they need to both HAVE the money, ...and all the free time to enjoy it. Without quality of life, ...all the money in the world will not make you happy. life is meant to be lived... not spent in the endless pursuit of money. There's nothing wrong with adopting a model that provides endless and ever increasing streams of income, while at the same time providing more and more free time to enjoy it. Or provide the safety net and buffer zone so badly needed in times of uncertainty.

Most people will spend 4 - 5 years at upwards of 10 - 15K a year to study something. Then after they graduate, they are $40 - $60K in debt, and can look forward to working for the next 30 - 40 years to save up enough so they can retire. ...provided of course they are not downsized or right sized aka tossed out on their butt by their employer. There's nothing wrong with that I suppose, ...however some people choose to add an additional strategy into the mix by working for 2 - 5 years, after which they can retire with a passive income stream of 6 figures a year. Certainly with an additional 6 figures a year, and free time, one can invest that money to last them lifetime.
There's definitely a stickiness factor to what you are saying, but the idea is not exclusive to just the business idea that you are selling (whatever that is).  You basically said, "wouldn't it be nice to make a lump sum of money in a short amount of time so then you can use that money as an investment that can support you over a lifetime."  No one will argue against that. 

You are making a claim that Network Marketing is a channel for meeting that goal.  Now I admit that I have not clicked on any of your links and do not plan to.  Since you claim to be a subject matter expert in this field, can you give me a summary of what it is and what the work expectations are?

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
I'm guessing most may make around 5, a few may make 6. I don't want to settle for a career where I have to "work my way up the corporate ladder" and hopefully by the time im 35 be able to get a new "Yukon" and live in a modest middle class neighborhood. I'm 19 and ready to make some serious money. By the time im 25, I'd like to have a ferrari and a few houses throughout the world. What career should I become involved in?

Buy this book, read it and refer to it often.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Success-Wynn-Davis/dp/156245000X/sr=8-1/qid=1170465687/ref=sr_1_1/002-2953284-6792020?ie=UTF8&s=books

I'm giving you gold.  Good luck to you.  :)

BKS - Guardian of Truth

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2007, 10:21:47 PM »

You've been pimping pyramids on here a lot longer than six month, Judi.   And still you're not up to even 200k.  :-[

I was referring specifically to FFi income which I've only actively been working since June.
But as I said, I'm approaching that figure very quickly.  :D
w

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »

7 figures wow, thats like 1,000,000 right?

or you mean 100,000 ........ cause if its 7............
are you delusional?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »
7 figures wow, thats like 1,000,000 right?

or you mean 100,000 ........ cause if its 7............

{giggle}  ooops. sorry. I meant I was rapidly approaching DeBussey's benchmark of 200K

Not quite at $1,000,000 yet, ...but I know a few that are, ...and one who got there in 6.5 months. I'm not sure it's legal to actually state it, so I won't say their names, but I will say back in Nov, I discovered the number was about $300 K per month of which $200K was in matching bonuses. Since that time, we've brought on Taiwan, Korean, and China.  :)

My business easily does 6 figures in sales monthly. Do the math.  ;)
w

body88

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2007, 10:56:10 PM »
{giggle}  ooops. sorry. I meant I was rapidly approaching DeBussey's benchmark of 200K

Not quite at $1,000,000 yet, ...but I know a few that are, ...and one who got there in 6.5 months. I'm not sure it's legal to actually state it, so I won't say their names, but I will say back in Nov, I discovered the number was about $300 K per month of which $200K was in matching bonuses. Since that time, we've brought on Taiwan, Korean, and China.  :)

My business easily does 6 figures in sales monthly. Do the match.  ;)

Can I have 50 grand, for no reason at all?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2007, 12:42:08 AM »
You work for your father. You go to trade school. I could sneeze and wind up with a 4.0 there.

PFFT. ::)   I don't know what "trade school" she goes to,but just because something doesn't require a four year degree to learn,does not mean it is easy.There are many different kinds of "smart". Many people are very intelligent,and accell at academics,but have the mechanical ability of a bowling ball.That is why many places give tests to get into certain types of programs,such as tool and die and machine maintenance. They are not tests that can be studied for.They don't have questions about the particular job.They are mechanical aptitude tests that test your ability to understand how things work and such. I have worked with many engineers over the years that were very intelligent,but when they came out on the shop floor they looked like fools...even after being shown repeatedly how to do something. Not all of them,but quite a few. You may be right,I don't know you.You might have no problem in any line of work.However,like I said there are many people who do very well in business and such,but are just about unteachable in other areas.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2007, 04:28:11 AM »

Can I have 50 grand, for no reason at all?

nope.

...and just to add injury to insult...guess what I'm eating now?

Yep... some 'Sour Skittles'! Are ya jealous? ...want some?  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2007, 05:36:41 AM »

Buy this book, read it and refer to it often.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Success-Wynn-Davis/dp/156245000X/sr=8-1/qid=1170465687/ref=sr_1_1/002-2953284-6792020?ie=UTF8&s=books

I'm giving you gold.  Good luck to you.  :)

Wow, where ya been YoMamma?  Do you collect quotes?
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2007, 06:42:10 AM »
  yes, yes I do.    >:(

Something for shop class?

Make them Titex, parabolic flute with TicN coating, dia range 3/16 to 1-1/2", OAL not longer than 2-1/2"

;D

Trade School!!  LOLZ!!      ;D        I know how to read a print!!    :D

Hey I didn't read the whole thread just skimmed it...I thought he was making fun of you saying you go to trade school. :)   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2007, 07:29:35 AM »
Actually I do know how to read a print and can order tooling and material ;)  I work in a machine shop. Not much tool and die anymore, cnc turning and milling. And you are correct it does take a different kind of "smart".  Those guys, especially programmers/set-up, can make some good money. If the machines aren't running, no money is being made.

I told BF trade school and he believes it.  :)     

I set up and program cnc tube benders.  I Also programmed ABB robotic welders for ten years at my old job.Started out as a mig/tig welder and took a test to get into the set up program. They paid for my schooling on the robotics ..the rest was learned "on the job". I worked there for 12 years but lost that job due to outsourcing.

body88

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2007, 08:04:12 AM »
Wow, where ya been YoMamma?  Do you collect quotes?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2007, 08:05:27 AM »