Author Topic: Can someone please explain to me why illegal immigrants are deemed worthy  (Read 3660 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
of our tax dollars, schools, etc?  Why give them licenses?  Social Security?  Why do we want to adapt to them and not the other way around?  Fuck them.  My tax dollars should not go to paying for little immigrant babies to live and go to school.  I should not have to press 1 for English.  Fuck that.  There should be one language and if you don't know it, tough shit.  Deal with it.  Immigrants back in the 1900's did it.  If Mexicans and other immigrants don't want to fully integrate, that's their problem.  To sacrifice tax dollars, education quality for AMERICANS, and Social Security benefits is completely stupid just to garner votes.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Can someone please explain to me why illegal immigrants are deemed worthy
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »
of our tax dollars, schools, etc?  Why give them licenses?  Social Security?  Why do we want to adapt to them and not the other way around?  f**k them.  My tax dollars should not go to paying for little immigrant babies to live and go to school.  I should not have to press 1 for English.  f**k that.  There should be one language and if you don't know it, tough shit.  Deal with it.  Immigrants back in the 1900's did it.  If Mexicans and other immigrants don't want to fully integrate, that's their problem.  To sacrifice tax dollars, education quality for AMERICANS, and Social Security benefits is completely stupid just to garner votes.

Man! I hate when they add Spanish to stuff like...  Like the doors at Block Buster say Entrada and Salida.  YES! Lets encourage them not to learn English! That helps.
S

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 01:33:19 PM »
sorry if this has been posted before.

Illegal
Immigrants
Poem

I cross ocean,
poor and broke,

Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
good in there,
Say I need to
see welfare.

Welfare say,
"You come no more,
We send cash
right to your door."

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep
you healthy!

By and by,
I got plenty money,
Thanks to you,
American dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,
Tell them 'come
fast as you can.'

They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks

They come here,
we live together,
More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,
But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
Now I buy his house,
and then I say,

"Find more aliens
for house to rent."
And in the yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw the welfare cash!

Everything is
very good,
And soon we
own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
it's called breeding,
Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?
We get free!
We got no bills!

American crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good for
the white man race.

If they no like us,
they can scram,
Got lots of room in
Pakistan.

W

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 02:01:10 PM »
If you simply start thinking of them as brothers and sisters it becomes a lot easier... you have it better than most of these poor bastards, share a little

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 04:45:10 PM »
most of the illegal immigrants are good, hard-working, honest people. the real problem is the wealthy mexicans who come over, they are the most arrogant, worthless people in the world. i dont have a problem with most of the poor ones, but i fuckin hate the rich ones. the poor ones will generally work their asses off and contribute, but the rich ones expect everything to be catered to them and think america is their own personal playground.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 05:12:47 PM »
Being hardworking and being citizens who enjoy the rights of my/our taxes are two different things.  I would welcome them with open arms.....legally.
Squishy face retard

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »
Being hardworking and being citizens who enjoy the rights of my/our taxes are two different things.  I would welcome them with open arms.....legally.

Problem is they really don't have no way out  :-\ since the US is not giving them a legal reason to stay in the country or a legal way to make money, they a) Don't pay any taxes and b) do Slavejobs.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »
Problem is they really don't have no way out  :-\ since the US is not giving them a legal reason to stay in the country or a legal way to make money, ????
There are jobs and if they got legal status they could realistically drive their wages up.  Products we would buy would cost more but in the end it would balance out.
Squishy face retard

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »
There are jobs and if they got legal status they could realistically drive their wages up.  Products we would buy would cost more but in the end it would balance out.

An how exactly do you get legal status? Please elaborate this procedure to me brother.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
An how exactly do you get legal status? Please elaborate this procedure to me brother.
Get a visa/green card, file paperwork and wait....we don't seem to have this problem with any other cultures and no other countries seem to have the same problem.  I'll tell you what, I'll try to do the same thing in some European country and we'll see if they support me as a non-citizen.  ;D
Squishy face retard

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 05:44:47 PM »
Get a visa/green card, file paperwork and wait....we don't seem to have this problem with any other cultures and no other countries seem to have the same problem.  I'll tell you what, I'll try to do the same thing in some European country and we'll see if they support me as a non-citizen.  ;D

I think an american has a much much better chance to get citizenship in Euro than an mexian (xuseme) poor wetback who has not a penny to his name.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 05:47:43 PM »
The problem is that it's easier to fill out the papers in other countries.

I'm all for immigration, but I understand why some choose to be illegal... the fucking paperwork is enormous and it takes a long time for approval, unless you're Yao Ming.

I just think it should be easier...

Oh, and if you can't speaka de English, get the fuck on...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »
The problem is that it's easier to fill out the papers in other countries.

I'm all for immigration, but I understand why some choose to be illegal... the fucking paperwork is enormous and it takes a long time for approval, unless you're Yao Ming.

I just think it should be easier...

Oh, and if you can't speaka de English, get the f**k on...

Maybe if you guys translate your documents into Spanish.... just a playfull though.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »

Oh, and if you can't speaka de English, get the f**k on...
You are correct sir.  THe only thing I disagree on is these people claiming to be American when they don't learn the language, don't assimilate, don't pay taxes, etc.  Getting a visa can't be that hard and so be it if you have to wait.  If they are here, they can fill the shit out and still work.  I don't care what they say, they are criminals (breaking laws=criminal).

Mexicans are the only people we have to adopt extra language help for...now why is that?? Because they don't give a shit. CHinese, Euros,etc all assimialate yet these fuckers do not.  That's bullshit.  Take away all the Spanish writing and see how fast they learn English.  I guarantee it.
Squishy face retard

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 06:02:33 PM »
You are correct sir.  THe only thing I disagree on is these people claiming to be American when they don't learn the language, don't assimilate, don't pay taxes, etc.  Getting a visa can't be that hard and so be it if you have to wait.  If they are here, they can fill the shit out and still work.  I don't care what they say, they are criminals (breaking laws=criminal).

Mexicans are the only people we have to adopt extra language help for...now why is that?? Because they don't give a shit. CHinese, Euros,etc all assimialate yet these fuckers do not.  That's bullshit.  Take away all the Spanish writing and see how fast they learn English.  I guarantee it.

What about the kids that have been born in america?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 06:07:39 PM »
Can you verify their birth?  If some are that's great but I guarantee that more were brought over than born here. 
Squishy face retard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »

I agree... Don't let them slide by with their broken English... make them learn or fail... next!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »
>:( if they were born to illegal parents mothers
then I think the mothers should be deported and the child can stay with a legal relative. If they don't have anyone to stay with then send the child back with the mom and the child can come and go as it pleases when it gets old enough to do so. make sense :-\
by the way fuck illegals anyways, who the fuck are they to sneak into my country? if they break into my house I can shoot them right? should be the same for my country. I understand why, but there is a legal way to go about it. if they can't follow the law to get here why should I believe they will follow the laws when they are here?
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »
if they can't follow the law to get here why should I believe they will follow the laws when they are here?

Uh... Money... the All Mighty US Dollar... or Dollares for you illegals out there. :D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 08:26:37 PM »
"If you force companies like WalMart to pay illegal immigrants the same wage as Americans, then they have no incentive to hire them over citizens." (Maddox Missions)
Squishy face retard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
"If you force companies like WalMart to pay illegal immigrants the same wage as Americans, then they have no incentive to hire them over citizens." (Maddox Missions)

I agree... they need to start forcing these companies to do what's right... or just fucking sue the hell out of them.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 05:44:44 PM »
I think an american has a much much better chance to get citizenship in Euro than an mexian (xuseme) poor wetback who has not a penny to his name.

Unless if you have a substantial amount of money to invest, I don't think this is true.  Other countries don't really want established professionals coming in and taking jobs away from their own citizens.  They will however, import cheap labor willing to do the crap work no one else wants to do.  Usually, without sponsorship, the only real way to enter another country legally is to be invited by an employer, win a visa lottery etc... it's kind of universal. Works that way everywhere.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
Unless if you have a substantial amount of money to invest, I don't think this is true.  Other countries don't really want established professionals coming in and taking jobs away from their own citizens.  They will however, import cheap labor willing to do the crap work no one else wants to do.  Usually, without sponsorship, the only real way to enter another country legally is to be invited by an employer, win a visa lottery etc... it's kind of universal. Works that way everywhere.

This is true, another point is that the "crap work" in other countries doesn't pay anywhere close to the "crap work" in the US.

Our wages are just so much better than most places.... European countries don't really have the ability compete in a salary capacity... Thats why they give much more vacation to entice employees... because they know that they can not measure up in an actual dollar amount.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »
This is true, another point is that the "crap work" in other countries doesn't pay anywhere close to the "crap work" in the US.

Our wages are just so much better than most places.... European countries don't really have the ability compete in a salary capacity... Thats why they give much more vacation to entice employees... because they know that they can not measure up in an actual dollar amount.

I think it's a little more complicated than that. Europeans have traditionally always had more vacation time... 4-6 weeks as opposed to North Americans, who generally enjoy 2-4. But they're competing with other Europeans for jobs, not North Americans, so it isn't necessarily an enticement to get people to work... which they have to do anyway.  Some European countries have also adopted the 35-hour work week to combat unemployment... i.e. employ more people to make up the slack, but many employee benefits, like health insurance, are paid for in taxes.  In the US for instance, that would be a huge blow for employers, who have to, at least partially, foot the bill for these benefits. So... less people are employed, but they work longer work weeks.

The crap work in Europa is probably paid at par with US crap work... it's the poor immigrants and illegals who perform these jobs.  It's just that instead of Mexicans, you have poor people coming in from Turkey, etc...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »
I think it's a little more complicated than that. Europeans have traditionally always had more vacation time... 4-6 weeks as opposed to North Americans, who generally enjoy 2-4. But they're competing with other Europeans for jobs, not North Americans, so it isn't necessarily an enticement to get people to work... which they have to do anyway.  Some European countries have also adopted the 35-hour work week to combat unemployment... i.e. employ more people to make up the slack, but many employee benefits, like health insurance, are paid for in taxes.  In the US for instance, that would be a huge blow for employers, who have to, at least partially, foot the bill for these benefits. So... less people are employed, but they work longer work weeks.

The crap work in Europa is probably paid at par with US crap work... it's the poor immigrants and illegals who perform these jobs.  It's just that instead of Mexicans, you have poor people coming in from Turkey, etc...

I suppose that's true... it's better for them (the immigrants) because where they come from is so down trodden... Here I do feel like the illegals do the jobs that Americans truly don't want... The issue is the social burdon that illegals put on the community... for instance, no healthcare, more students in schools, more resources needed, but no taxes paid to help pay for the use and improvement of those resources.

I really am for immigration, I just think everyone should want to be a part of the betterment of the system... if not, then the system as a whole will crumble and everyone will be hurt by it.