Author Topic: Snack O'Neal  (Read 70367 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Snack O'Neal
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 11:11:27 AM »
Snack's line last night against the mighty New York Knicks:

20 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, and 5 fouls in 23 minutes.  Once again, he has more fouls than rebounds in a game. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 08:55:09 AM »
So he had a great game last night:  31, 15, and 6 in 36 minutes, including 7-14 from the line.   :o  I bet he disappears next game.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »
As I predicted:  14, 9, and 2 with 4 fouls against the Hawks.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!  He's the right man for the job.  That fattie.

Shaq Reality Show Takes on Child Obesity
AP  |  March 5, 2007 09:54 PM EST

LOS ANGELES — Shaquille O'Neal will be taking a shot at a TV reality show focused on childhood obesity and health. The ABC summer series will feature the Miami Heat star and his effort to help Florida schoolchildren lose weight, ABC said Monday. Airdates for the six-episode series, yet to be titled, haven't been set.

The series, being filmed in Broward County, Fla., will track the lives of the children involved. O'Neal will be on hand as booster and, in episodes yet to be shot, will lobby politicians on causes including school nutrition, Daily Variety reported Monday.

The show is an adaptation of the British series "Ian Wright's Unfit Kids," which featured the former soccer star.

O'Neal, a father of six, has been outspoken about the issue of children and weight problems.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »
Dang.  Break up the Heat.  Nine in a row without Wade?   :-[

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »
Ah yes.  The Snack O'Neal I know and love back at work:

34 minutes, 20 points, 4 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 5 fouls.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 07:34:33 PM »
21 minutes against ATL - 12 points, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block, 4 fouls (again, more fouls than rebounds).  But the Heat won.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 11:17:08 AM »
24 minutes against the Pacers:  13 points, 3 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 block, and 4 fouls. 

Once again he had more fouls than rebounds.  How does this happen to a 7 foot, 350+ pound guy? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 01:09:03 AM »
32 minutes against the Sixers:  18 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 6 turnovers, 5 fouls.  [chuckle]   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
Snack is shooting 44 percent from the foul line.  He is being paid $20 million this year. 

Today's line from the $20 million dollar man, in 36 minutes:  23 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 blocks, 5 turnovers, and 4 fouls.  Faced off against the great Chris Webber at center. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 12:33:21 AM »
The Big Aristotle aint even trying anymore.  He is collecting a payday.   >:(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 04:03:55 AM »
Snack is shooting 44 percent from the foul line.  He is being paid $20 million this year. 

Today's line from the $20 million dollar man, in 36 minutes:  23 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 blocks, 5 turnovers, and 4 fouls.  Faced off against the great Chris Webber at center. 

What a fcuking disgrace.

One thing is fo' sho: Mr 400 lbs blob will not be remembered for his work ethic.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »
What a fcuking disgrace.

One thing is fo' sho: Mr 400 lbs blob will not be remembered for his work ethic.

-Hedge

Or his free throw shooting.  Or his defense.  Or rebounding. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2007, 07:43:38 PM »
Wait until you see how fat Shaq gets when he retires.

I agree. Disgraceful and really fucking lazy. Think how his scoring average would increase if he would have worked to become a 65-70% free throw shooter over the years.

Guy's a bum now. Forget that he's 35. If he would just work to stay in shape year round he could still average 25 points and 10 rebounds as he advances to his late 30's.

I hate the fucker. >:(

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2007, 05:42:45 AM »
I got him figured out pretty good.  His ego is as large as his big butt and as fragile as his durability.  He doesn't like to work hard in the offseason, he shows up overweight just about every training camp, he doesn't rebound or play particularly good defense.  And the Miami Heat won the title in spite of, not because of, Snack O'Neal.  He's not even the best center on his team at this point.  How the heck was named a starter in this year's All Star game?   ??? 

Now, he was the most dominant big man of the 90s and early 2000s, but he's done IMO. 

Can you tell I'm a Lakers fan?   :)

He held the heat together while wade was out, in fact , 3 games over 500 without wade, 3 games over 500 with wade.

shaq will be a force til he retires....so he was tired of playing with that rapist kobe bryant, who can blame him.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »
In one of his better performances of the season, Snack, "the force," had 16 points, 12 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 blocks, and only 1 foul last night.  They beat Toronto by 3, while Snack went 0-6 from the foul line.   ::)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:37 AM »
He held the heat together while wade was out, in fact , 3 games over 500 without wade, 3 games over 500 with wade.

shaq will be a force til he retires....so he was tired of playing with that rapist kobe bryant, who can blame him.

He is impossible to stop one on one, he CREATED the need for the ZONE.  But at 360+, he is less mobile, more injury prone, has less stamina, and has to be rested during long periods to keep him in during crunch time.  He takes SERIES OFF at a time, and is a defensive liability compared to Zo. He can be dominant, but he is a pale comparison to the player he once was.  AND HE STILL can't shoot freethrows. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
Snack's playoff game one performance:  27 minutes, 19 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, 2 TOs, and 6 fouls (as many fouls as rebounds). 

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 04:15:33 AM »
he's a veteran in the league but defenses still play at his will. his presence still creates gaps in the defense.  i know his work ethic is somewhat questionable but the guy can still play and has had the ability to play. he hasn't disappeared into oblivion like the mutombos or ostertags. this guy was a rookie and he was already going up against the best centers in the league (ie. hakeem) and holding his own. the only guy who is similar to him is dwight howard, and when that dude hits his prime, he'll get the duncans and wallaces really scared. 

despite the fact that shaq can still help win ballgames, i think the lakers trade was still a good idea. no one in the league can match kobe's 3rd/4th quarter game. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
And so the season ends for Snack.  In his final two playoff games, he had the following lines:

Friday:  23 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, and 2 blocks.  Went 3-12 from the free throw line (they lost by 8  ).

Today:  16 points, 7 rebounds, 0 assists, and 2 blocks.  Went 0-7 from the line.  That's a combined 3 for 19 from the line his last two games.   :o 

The $20 million man is done.  Stick a fork in that fattie.  I will miss bashing him.  But there is always next year, when Snack shows up for camp weighing 380 pounds.   :)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 04:03:01 PM »
And so the season ends for Snack.  In his final two playoff games, he had the following lines:

Friday:  23 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist, and 2 blocks.  Went 3-12 from the free throw line (they lost by 8).

Today:  16 points, 7 rebounds, 0 assists, and 2 blocks.  Went 0-7 from the line.  That's a combined 3 for 19 from the line his last two games.   :o 

The $20 million man is done.  Stick a fork in that fattie.  I will miss bashing him.  But there is always next year, when Snack shows up for camp weighing 380 pounds.   :)

Beach, Shaq was the man who won you three titles. Kobe wasn't the man then. Shaq was. Why do you bash him so much?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »
he's a veteran in the league but defenses still play at his will. his presence still creates gaps in the defense.  i know his work ethic is somewhat questionable but the guy can still play and has had the ability to play. he hasn't disappeared into oblivion like the mutombos or ostertags. this guy was a rookie and he was already going up against the best centers in the league (ie. hakeem) and holding his own. the only guy who is similar to him is dwight howard, and when that dude hits his prime, he'll get the duncans and wallaces really scared. 

despite the fact that shaq can still help win ballgames, i think the lakers trade was still a good idea. no one in the league can match kobe's 3rd/4th quarter game. 

You aren't actually comparing Ostertag or Motumbo to Shaq are you? Ostertag is a stiff and Motumbo could block shots and thats about it.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »
Beach, Shaq was the man who won you three titles. Kobe wasn't the man then. Shaq was. Why do you bash him so much?

Actually, it was Phil, Kobe, and Shaq who were responsible for three straight rings.  Kobe was indeed the man, particularly in the fourth quarter.  It was Kobe who brought intensity on both ends of the floor.  Shaq never worked hard on defense.  It was Kobe who showed up every camp in outstanding shape, adding a new dimension to his game every year, while Shaq showed up fat and played himself into shape.  Shaq was a beast when healthy, but he was lazy and I blame him for the Kobe/Shaq breakup.  He showed no class during that dispute and no class when he left.  He is a big, overpaid baby.  I'm happy he will be on his couch packing on the pounds for the rest of the playoffs.   :)     

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
He is a big, overpaid baby.  I'm happy he will be on his couch packing on the pounds for the rest of the playoffs.   :)     

In a few days time there will be two overpaid babies sitting on the couch watching the playoffs :).

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »
In a few days time there will be two overpaid babies sitting on the couch watching the playoffs :).

SERGIO!!!!

There are already lots of overpaid babies sitting on the couch.  Like more than half of the NBA.