Author Topic: Snack O'Neal  (Read 70467 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Snack O'Neal
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »
Why he aint bringing no game reg
As long as he gets rebounds on both sides of the court, he's going his job. But the size he adds along with Gasol and Lamar helps big time.  The Farmars, Sasha's and Lukes need to go before Bynum!
((-::

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »
Just imagine Shaq at a Waffle House!!  :D
:D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2010, 02:14:33 PM »
Shaq wont retire, what else is he going to do? his got child support, divorce settlements, his been in the game to long to just leave, he will need to have a career ending injury for him to stay away, his contract is up, so i doubt the cavs will keep him, he should go to milwaukee and back up bogut.

shaq is officially usesless.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
Shaq wont retire, what else is he going to do? his got child support, divorce settlements, his been in the game to long to just leave, he will need to have a career ending injury for him to stay away, his contract is up, so i doubt the cavs will keep him, he should go to milwaukee and back up bogut.

I heard a while back that his monthly expenses are over $900k.   :o

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

He says that he has 3 years left in him.  ::) ::)
D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2010, 02:59:49 PM »

Shaq will commit suicide if he left the NBA now, shaqs the type where if someone is willing to sign him he will still play, until all the offers dry up or a career ending injury this dude will be like robert parish

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »
If so I see his pay reduced to Waffle House wages.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2010, 03:06:37 PM »
If so I see his pay reduced to Waffle House wages.

I wanna go to a Waffle House because their are no Waffle House's in Florida.  >:(
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »
I wanna go to a Waffle House because their are no Waffle House's in Florida.  >:(
Douglas GA bro around the corner.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2010, 03:11:30 PM »
Douglas GA bro around the corner.

Good thing i am in Georgia right now and just think about the people that i can meet.  ;D
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 14, 2010, 03:14:22 PM »
Good thing i am in Georgia right now and just think about the people that i can meet.  ;D
Stop by Evander Holyfield's house he is still boxing to feed his 10 kids sounds like Shaq is going down the same road.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »
Jake Long    Sam Young   same shit!  :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #237 on: May 14, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »
Haters, say anything you want but understand this about Shaq......He still has value in the NBA even for the next 2-3 years. You can't teach size. Shaq has size. Shaq still draws fouls. Therefore, Shaq still holds a lot of value for teams that need size in the low post.

Shaq will continue to make money in the NBA but he has stop spending money like an idiot.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 14, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »
Haters, say anything you want but understand this about Shaq......He still has value in the NBA even for the next 2-3 years. You can't teach size. Shaq has size. Shaq still draws fouls. Therefore, Shaq still holds a lot of value for teams that need size in the low post.

Shaq will continue to make money in the NBA but he has stop spending money like an idiot.
A key statement.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 14, 2010, 04:53:00 PM »

He does but its his drama (injuries and dumb comments) he brings that holds teams up.   I luv the Big Man for what he did in LA   but like TO he brings SOME ANNOYING BAGGAGE!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 14, 2010, 04:56:07 PM »
He does but its his drama (injuries and dumb comments) he brings that holds teams up.   I luv the Big Man for what he did in LA   but like TO he brings SOME ANNOYING BAGGAGE!
He still cant hit a damn freethrow reg

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 14, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
He still cant hit a damn freethrow reg
Neither can anyone on the Lakers so I can't say anything on that....his percentage may be better than Gasols!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 14, 2010, 05:00:10 PM »
Neither can anyone on the Lakers so I can't say anything on that....his percentage may be better than Gasols!
They better practice for Howard and the Magic or they are toast.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 14, 2010, 05:01:45 PM »
They better practice for Howard and the Magic or they are toast.
It may be Rondo and his btchs instead!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #244 on: May 14, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »
Goddamn, I hope like hell the Suns beat the Lakers.......Steve Nash deserves a goddamn ring. Can we give the Canadien white boy just one goddamn ring? He's 36 years old but he's still the man.

I love Nash. Tough as nails and still producing at a high level even as he enters his late 30's.

It's so funny when you starting rooting for the older players in sports as you yourself get older.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2010, 05:07:18 PM »
Goddamn, I hope like hell the Suns beat the Lakers.......Steve Nash deserves a goddamn ring. Can we give the Canadien white boy just one goddamn ring? He's 36 years old but he's still the man.

I love Nash. Tough as nails and still producing at a high level even as he enters his late 30's.

It's so funny when you starting rooting for the older players in sports as you yourself get older.
Thare thousands of white canadian boys running around with rings....STANLY CUP RINGS!   My friend Luc has one he pilfered from Detroit then moved back here to get a front office job!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2010, 05:08:15 PM »
Thare thousands of white canadian boys running around with rings....STANLY CUP RINGS!   My friend Luc has one he pilfered from Detroit then moved back here to get a front office job!
When we are done with Nash, he's gonna look like Spud McKenzie!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »

I would like Nash to get a ring he deserves it, reg has already said he is scared of Nash showing up in LA

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 14, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
I would like Nash to get a ring he deserves it, reg has already said he is scared of Nash showing up in LA
His heart scares me   nothing else  though.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2010, 05:19:50 PM »
Jake Long    Sam Young   same shit!  :-\

WHAT A COMPLETE MORON.  ::) ::) ::)
D