Author Topic: **** Getbig Steroid Forum Welcomes Anthony Roberts****  (Read 1735 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
**** Getbig Steroid Forum Welcomes Anthony Roberts****
« on: February 01, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »
On behalf of the group, I would like to welcome Anthony Roberts to our forum. For those of you who don't know (newbies), Anthony is one of the most well respected contributors in the steroid community. He has authored several books, and has made countless contributions to our community by sharing his research and knowledge to increase our ability to use steroids safely and effectively.

We are very proud to have him be a part of our discussion and to contribute to our board. Welcome Anthony, we're glad you're a member, and we feel privelged to have you here.

He goes by the handle "hooker" by the way.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

4thAD

Re: **** Getbig Steroid Forum Welcomes Anthony Roberts****
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 06:34:09 PM »
Welcome aboard Bro! Ive followed you for a while and will continue to! I have also been B.S.ing with you on another board. Welcome bro!

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
great to have u here...welcome, I look fwd to your posts

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 11:29:11 AM »
Welcome Anthony.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone. We got off to a great start I think, and I hope to be a very regular contributor here....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 12:07:45 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone. We got off to a great start I think, and I hope to be a very regular contributor here....

Like I said we are glad to have you here man. And, unlike some of the bigger, source-boards, we are a close knit group over here, and dont have so much of the bull-shit. I think its because most of us are professionals and are all well-edumacated.

Needless to say, myself, and I'm sure the rest of the group, feel good about the direction we are going in, and are glad you are a part of it.

Im looking for this to be a break out year for myself and alot of you. I know Arnold jr. is on the verge of a break through year, and I'd like to see that happening to the rest of us. So lets keep helping each other, and keep that positive energy and progress flowing.  Kick some ass boys.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wampyri

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 12:49:28 PM »
Bigjohn for someone called big john you do seem to felate Mr Roberts quite alot I mean set up a tribute site to him or something :P

Just kidding

Hello Anthony i've read a few of your articles very interesting.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 06:48:04 PM »
Very glad to see Anthony contributing to our board! Everyone conduct themselves properly...I do not want some ass-wipe to run him off. I'm pretty sure this will not be a problem, but again, I'm excited to see him here.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »
As I have said before, Im glad he is here.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
Anthony is a good guy.  Ive read a good deal of his blogs and he knows his stuff.  Glad hes posting here as well.