Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2018, 08:54:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chick, You Could NEVER Beat This Guy!  (Read 10938 times)
GoneAway
Getbig V

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2007, 12:08:23 AM »

and that's all that counts  Wink

If Mass was all that counted, Ruhl would be in the top 4 last year.
Report to moderator   Logged
realkarateblackbelt
Getbig IV

Numero UNO!!!!!!!

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2007, 12:17:07 AM »

Bob is more balanced and proportioned than Ruhl. That's a lame comparison.

TEAM REPTILIAN
Rusty Jeffers
Pros
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »

To the guy who posted that I should show up with a woman..., I show up at EVERY show with my wife and many times with our daughter with us.  Guess you don't go to the shows? 
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »

To the guy who posted that I should show up with a woman..., I show up at EVERY show with my wife and many times with our daughter with us.  Guess you don't go to the shows? 

LOL..welcome to the jungle.
Debussey
Getbig IV

The shadow braggs about hitting women

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »

Are you not concerned about your health? You have a family, and pro level BB ais not the most healthy thing around. Are you monitored by doctors?

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »

For sure,  Rusty was in Scottsdale with his daughter at One Stop, talking to fans and taking pictures alongside Jay C.

Squishy face retard
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2007, 06:48:01 PM »

Rusty c'mon on bro let's hear it, do you think that you should've won that show between you & Chick?

#
GoneAway
Getbig V

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

Rusty has more of an oldschool look. He needs to come in either bigger at the same condition or more ripped to stand a chance with guys like Darrem, Heath, Dex, Melv, Vic, Gustavo, etc etc.
alexxx
Getbig V

Don't hate..

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »

Sorry my bad. I was under the impression by many here that you where playing for the other side.

just push some weight!
Rusty Jeffers
Pros
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »

What I think isn't and doesn't matter, the show is over.  However, there is the future and that's where I intend to look.  I do appreciate the cool posts, and once in a while I'll go online to read stuff for fun, post progress pics and look for feedback, but to "get into it" just isn't my style.  I'm sure you've figured that out by what and how I conduct myself.  I will retreat into the cave soon enough.  I really don't think 240 ever inferred anything by the way....

As for health, I couldn't be healthier, I get checked all the time, and my personal physician has always said "All I can figure is whatever you're doing, either it is hiding very well or you are just superman"  I'l opt for superman!!!  Wait, Lee Priest has that one...I was Wolverine for Marvel comics for about a year tho----I'll have to post that pic if I can find it
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

No shit..I was Capt America for Marvel...NOW we've got a contest!!
Mr. Intenseone
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »

Rusty owning the shit out of the top 5 !

Damn....no shit!
Rusty Jeffers
Pros
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »

Did you ever do the Comicon in San Diego?
the choad
Time Out
Getbig IV

King Of All Meltdowns

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:55 PM »

Rusty is the peoples masters olympia winner...That's what matters...No offense Bob...JMO

Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2007, 07:11:06 PM »

No...but I hard it's great. I may do it this year. I only did the modeling for the actual comics, not the costume for the trade show.
DA BULL
Getbig II

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

Rusty is the peoples masters olympia winner...Thatss what matters...No offense Bob...JMO

Not to rain on Rustys parade...............but it looks like Chic had that one also. lol............

Fan's Choice Online Voting was again very successful and gave another $1000 dollar award to the winner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Bodybuilding Contests

Thanks for voting on the 2006 IFBB Masters Professional World Championships Fan's Choice.

Bob Cicherillo wins with 86%!

Click Image To Enlarge.
Bob Cicherillo
realkarateblackbelt
Getbig IV

Numero UNO!!!!!!!

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 07:16:10 PM »

Not to rain on the parade, but the poster J. Fogerty has implied you are a homosexual on here because you posed in some magazines.

TEAM REPTILIAN
LuciusFox
Getbig V

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »

Bob came in with size and shape and rightfully won the contest. Let it go Roll Eyes
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »

Bob came in with size and shape and rightfully won the contest. Let it go Roll Eyes
Synthol.  Roll Eyes  Right Lucious?

Just kidding Bob.

Squishy face retard
LuciusFox
Getbig V

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »

Synthol.  Roll Eyes  Right Lucious?

Just kidding Bob.

Hahahahaha....old times  Grin Synthol has become so ubiquitous that a " Embarrassed" is more appropriate than a " Roll EyesGrin
bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2007, 07:21:43 PM »

What I think isn't and doesn't matter, the show is over.  However, there is the future and that's where I intend to look.  I do appreciate the cool posts, and once in a while I'll go online to read stuff for fun, post progress pics and look for feedback, but to "get into it" just isn't my style.  I'm sure you've figured that out by what and how I conduct myself.  I will retreat into the cave soon enough.  I really don't think 240 ever inferred anything by the way....

As for health, I couldn't be healthier, I get checked all the time, and my personal physician has always said "All I can figure is whatever you're doing, either it is hiding very well or you are just superman"  I'l opt for superman!!!  Wait, Lee Priest has that one...I was Wolverine for Marvel comics for about a year tho----I'll have to post that pic if I can find it

what did your doctor expect to find?  what is the 'it' he speaks of?
johnnytosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »

Chick won that fair & square. The conspiracy theorists are hard at work as usual. Rusty looked good , I may have placed him higher, but Bob clearly out muscled him.  Chick was "The Man" on that day.

Debussey
Getbig IV

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 07:32:11 PM »

So, your heart has a normal size without any left ventricle hypertrophy? Your liver is free of tumors? Your kidneys are operating at 100% efficiency?
Do you really know all these things?

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!
Rusty Jeffers
Pros
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

I know what my physician tells me, why do you know something that we don't? 
Debussey
Getbig IV

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 07:47:49 PM »

I know what my physician tells me, why do you know something that we don't? 

Simple blood tests can not show everything.

Just stay safe, and monitor as many aspects as you can.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!