Author Topic: My Blog, reposted by popular demand.  (Read 1303 times)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
My Blog, reposted by popular demand.
« on: February 01, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »
Recent Bust….and who to avoid because of those busts…
(What follows is the Blog entries I made immediately before my Blog was hacked and taken down)

Well…this is the kind of thing I really never like to report about in my blog. In my perfect world, AAS would be legal, and people would use them under a doctor’s supervision. But that’s my own fantasy, and as much as I work towards steroid law reform, it’s not reality yet. What is reality is that there are many people (the majority) who are unable to obtain steroids legally, and that means that every so often somebody gets arrested. When that happens, often it sends ripples of busts throughout the community. We’ve seen several such busts lately, and I don’t think that we’ve seen the last of them. At the bottom of my blog will be 2 links to the most recent bust which has been the catalyst for all of the other recent ones.

Interestingly, in this most recent case (just play the video at the bottom of this blog to see it)… the authorities chose to show (on the news) the stuff they confiscated. And since they’ve done that, we can take a little peek at what products were confiscated. If I were concerned for my own freedom (and I’m not, because I operate totally legally)…I’d avoid every UG which had a product confiscated by this particular bust. Watch the video and read the names off the bottles…and you may want to avoid those labs for awhile.

And in this case, there was even a significant amount of research chems confiscated, and I would avoid that company as well (watch the video and you’ll be able to spot the research chems which were confiscated…I believe the one they do a closeup on was a thyroid med). Clearly the fact that those products were confiscated tells us that the authorities are looking at those items as having been purchased by this particular person with the intent to be sold or used by humans, in conjunction with anabolic steroids (in this case). And it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the authorities have confiscated this person’s computer and such as well…and will most likely find e-mails and ordering details from this particular company to this dude who was busted…and that may be all they need to start seriously looking at this research chem company very closely. I wouldn’t want to be one of their customers right about now (or ever, really).

So do yourself a favor…watch the video(s), make note of the UGs and companies involved, and do what you think is appropriate to keep yourself safe. I think avoiding them…and especially avoiding the research chem company from the bust…would be prudent.

I don’t want to see anyone else going to jail, but especially not over research chems!

http://www.wsaw.com/news/headlines/5328632.html

http://www.wsaw.com/news/headlines/5220546.html

**********************************************************************************************************************************
(E-mail I received after the blog post above)

Hello Mr.Roberts
To: anthonyroberts@elitefitness.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:17:24 -0500
This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed .

Hello Mr Roberts,
I am sending this email as an attempt to resolve an accusation of online slander and libel against my clients, Innovative Research and IBE (Innovative Body Enhancement). A series of posts and blog entries with your full legal name, Anthony Roberts, have been submitted to my office for review. We have opened a case file with this evidence as well as retained a private detective to investigate if there may also be a criminal element present to prepare for packaging for your local authorities. It is evident that there is intent to defame the character of of my clients and infer accusitory reference of envolvement in a criminal case in another state. This is very serious and untrue as to my clients involvement in any criminal case to date and such inference must be removed immediately if you do not wish for this legal action to be taken any further.

I am forwarding a copy of this message to my clients as well as sending letters to the legal representatives for the following entities:
http://www.ag-guys.com
http://www.elitefitness.com
http://www.isteroids.com
http://www.steroid.com
http://www.meso-rx.com
http://www.t-nation.com
http://www.mindandmuscle.net
http://www.anthony-roberts.com

Sincerely,

IBE Legal Team

Leonard J Cline PLC
Attorney At Law

*********************************************************************************************************************************
Personal Messages sent from IBE to TCSResearch/Cartlito

Quote from: [b
IBE[/b]]I told you don’t f**k with me, I hired my private investigator to
watch you and find everything you do and your past and also my lawyer will
be sending anthony roberts a letter regarding the blog
and we will be sueing
him. IBE as lots of money and and power to pursue this. my PI is also
connected to the mafia and is a former detective

IBE[/b]]LMR as nothing to do with this you dum spic. do what you got to
do but you can not hurt IBE but I will take you down. you see no one cares
about dirty spics. everyone knows spics are dirty people with no money or
brains
..lol enough with these PMs bro. you are not getting out of it this
time so stop PM me. my laywer already emailed anthony and now my PI will be
going after you and his italian friend will be contacting you and trust me
he will never leave you alone…
..lol…you gonna wish it was LMR stalking
you….lol

IBE[/b]]I just paid $5000 to my PI and you will be receiving a phone call today from
him. I told you and anthony robert to back the f**k off but now it is to
late
bro…sorry

Originally Posted by IBE
now you are going down bro, I have my on board and
much more powerfull then you, anthony
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Background Check on IBE’s Director

(Full name and Address Edited out):

BACKGROUND CHECK ON: A*B*R* P*L*S*I*A (Director of IBE)
Name   *************
Address   ***********
New Orleans, LA 70128
Birthday   02/27/1953
Age   51

CIVIL JUDGEMENTS:
1. ***************
Name: **************
State:   Louisiana
Filing Type:   CHAPTER 7 DISCHARGE
Address:   ****************

Filing Date:   07/24/1997
Type:   CHAPTER 7 DISCHARGE
Case Number:   9714131
Court Name:   LOUISIANA FED COURT-NEW ORLEANS
Court Address:   501 MAGAZINE ROOM 601, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
Court Phone:   (504) 589-7878
Judge:   JAB

Name:   ***************
State:   Louisiana
Plaintiff:   **********
Filing Type:   CHAPTER 7 FILING (NEW/REOPEN)
Address:   *********************

Filing Date:   07/24/1997
Type:   CHAPTER 7 FILING (NEW/REOPEN)
Attorney Name:   *********
Attorney Phone:   (504) 833-1230
Case Number:   9714131
Court Name:   LOUISIANA FED COURT-NEW ORLEANS
Court Address:   501 MAGAZINE ROOM 601, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
Court Phone:   (504) 589-7878
Judge:   JAB

Definition of Chapter 7:

Chapter 7 is the most commonly filed type of personal bankruptcy. It is often referred to as a “straight bankruptcy.” Chapter 7 may only be filed by individuals and is not used for businesses or partnerships. Most filers of Chapter 7 have few assets and large amounts of unsecured and credit card debt. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy often results in a complete discharge (or elimination) of all of the filers debts.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

More PMs from IBE to TCSResearch/Carlito

Originally Posted by IBE
also I just contacted Mr. P*L*S*I*A and told him you are posting his info
all over online…now you really fuvked up if you notice the last name is
italain I told you I was connected
..l.lol he is part of the biggest crime
family here in New orleans
. I warned you to back off. I don’t need these
boards to take you and anthony down like you do…lol. consider this my last
PM to you and I expect the same from you.

Originally Posted by IBE
the damage is already bro, please remove my pM off anthony blog and I will
leave you alone for good. he can keep the other stuff on there I don’t care.
I did not pursue anything against you so please remove remove that from the
blog. this is between me and anthony and I will leave you out of it.

Quote= IBE
Carlito you can get him to remove your PM if you wanted that was your stuff.
I am not asking you to get him to remove his stuff just the stuff between me
and you. if you want this to stop between me and you then you need to remove
your punch and I will remove mine. when two strong people fight nobody wins
and I don’t care about winning or lossing….I don’t have the time for this
and never did. you know during X-mas when I told you I would leave you alone
I meant it. but when anthony mention your name I just went off with out
thinking what I was saying and by the time I realized it to late.

Quote from:  [b
IBE[/b]]
nothing what you say will not hurt IBE so carry on. you see I can and will destroy your
company
the cops
already busted down on me
before so what ever your plans
are won’t work.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
So I contacted IBE’s “lawyer” who sent me the e-mail…

“IBE’s Lawyer” has no idea what e-mail I was talking about. The Lawyer’s secretary had no idea what I was talking about. If you notice, the e-mail was not sent from the lawyer’s own e-mail account, but rather from the IBE-Admin account…and the name of the IBE admin (listed as the person who sent the e-mail) is not the same as the person’s name at the bottom (L. Cline). None of my employers were contacted - as the “lawyer” said he would do in the e-mail. So it would appear at this time that we can add fraud and impersonating a lawyer (a felony in some states) to the list of probable charges facing IBE at this point.

The lawyer actually had no idea what I was talking about and at one point asked me who I was, and if I could send him the e-mail in question so we could have an intelligent conversation about it. Sounds like a “file” was not opened about me….interestingly, IBE then sent a PM saying to Carlito that the lawyer would “only be handling the “preliminaries” of this case. Really? Then why does the e-mail from the “lawyer” say a file has been opened on me? And that he would be representing IBE?

From what I have been told, there are several legal inaccuracies in the letter (for example, I am accused of “slander” which refers to the spoken word, not the written word), and more than one typo appear in the e-mail itself. I can’t believe that IBE even has a lawyer, much less a “Legal Team” as the e-mail states. If they have a “legal team” then I would only be able to imagine that they are playing in the special olympics…legally, and as a team. But if they meant to imply that they have a team of lawyers working for them…then that’s another story….

What I believe happened is that IBE forged a letter from a lawyer in an attempt to harass me. I’ll update you on the situation as it unfolds.

whitewidow

Re: My Blog, reposted by popular demand.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 11:57:05 PM »
the IBE admin reminds me of derek anthony-lol. if you had big mob ties why would you brag about them online through PM's. id love to see the sleezebags that run that place-lol.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »
if you had big mob ties why would you brag about them

no shit....how juvenille and pathetic.

its like saying "my dad can beat up your dad".......and youre 27 years old!  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:23:19 AM »
no shit....how juvenille and pathetic.

its like saying "my dad can beat up your dad".......and youre 27 years old!  ;D

Yeah perfect comparison. typical of IBE. does not surprise me how childish they have acted.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 04:10:55 AM »
By the way...I know everyone here trusts me, but I can forward the e-mail to people if they want, and the guy who had the PMs sent to him offered to let trusted people (mods, stand up guys, etc...) log into the account where he was sent those PMs. IBE is denying having ever sent that stuff, but it's easily verifiable. I can get screenshots too, if there's any question as to the validity of the content.

The only smart thing they've done until this point is deny everything. I believe they even stopped the DDOS attack on my Blog (either that or we firewalled it or some shit).

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 04:26:41 AM »
By the way...I know everyone here trusts me, but I can forward the e-mail to people if they want, and the guy who had the PMs sent to him offered to let trusted people (mods, stand up guys, etc...) log into the account where he was sent those PMs. IBE is denying having ever sent that stuff, but it's easily verifiable. I can get screenshots too, if there's any question as to the validity of the content.

The only smart thing they've done until this point is deny everything. I believe they even stopped the DDOS attack on my Blog (either that or we firewalled it or some shit).

Hey, its funny how those idiots claim to be part of the "biggest crime family in New Orleans" as if the "real" Italian mob is down there. Bro, I'm from New Orleans and I can tell you first hand there is NO real mafia down there; especially now. The only crime family living down there are dumb Afro-Americans with rusty assault weapons. And they are more concerned about looting and stealing televisions than IBE. Trust me.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 05:32:20 AM »
The industry doesn't need people like IBE, frankly. We didn't need them when they got popped for selling GHB a few years ago (under the name Liquid Research) and we don't need them now. It's no coincidence that the latest bust has authorities asking questions about them, and that the Louisiana District Attourney is looking into them for forging a letter and impersonating a lawyer.

They bring shame to the game.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »
I posted a screenshot of IBE's racist PM in my blog, along with a statement of denial from one of their employees ...saying the PM never took place:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=102

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 12:12:34 PM »
I posted a screenshot of IBE's racist PM in my blog, along with a statement of denial from one of their employees ...saying the PM never took place:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=102

bro, why dont you just disengage yourself from their childish foolishness....fuck IBE...nobody cares about small-time research quacks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »
Haha, I like the blog bro. I'm glad you dropped it in here.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 07:25:10 AM »
If an Atty has a case - They send papers; Not a nasty letter. My Lawyer warns against intimidating letters,  'cause it makes him look like a chump when he cant back up the threat. Time to double down.

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »
Why is it that everyone in the US is related to someone in the mafia?
and why does a legal attorney  post threats on an internet blog rather then just
properly send out a letter to cease and desist?

They try to intimdate someone who cannot be intimidated I think Best wishes to you Mr. Roberts