Author Topic: MD Article: Polyclitus by True Adonis  (Read 38437 times)

DA BULL

• Getbig II
Re: MY ARTICLE IN Muscular Development!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »
John-

Why did Larry Pepe leave the "mob"?

Maybe you can anwer this after Adam gets done doing the Iggy shuffle

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »
Adonis might be a deluded moron with chicken legs and a love of trannies, but at least he works out unlike that chubby cum bucket 'romano'. Hes a joke and an embarressment to this industry - and thats saying something :-\

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2007, 09:35:17 AM »
John-

Why did Larry Pepe leave the "mob"?

Larry felt we were going in a direction in which he didn't feel comfortable.  Larry is a great guy.  I loved working with him and I'm sad to see him go.  I wish him the very best in the future, one which I already know will include MD.

The Heckler

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 09:36:35 AM »
Larry felt we were going in a direction in which he didn't feel comfortable.  Larry is a great guy.  I loved working with him and I'm sad to see him go.  I wish him the very best in the future, one which I already know will include MD.

translation: Larry saw us for the wannabe tough guy and dirty mouth douche bags we really are.

Did Larry find out about your past dalliances with the homosexual lifestyle?

DA BULL

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 09:36:56 AM »
What direction are you going?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 09:37:02 AM »
TA, on no bull radio,they said that after they banned some members from the board  membership doubled was there any truth to that?

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 09:37:32 AM »
translation: Larry saw us for the wannabe tough guy and dirty mouth douche bags we really are.

Did Larry find out about your past dalliances with the homosexual lifestyle?

Adonis, why can't you use just one account?  

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 09:38:43 AM »
What direction are you going?

That's a goooooooooood question!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2007, 09:40:26 AM »

John, do you think it's hypocritical to call yourselves No Bull ad then ban anyone who says something that you don't agree with?
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2007, 09:41:14 AM »

John, what's your stand on the button issue ?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2007, 09:42:34 AM »
John, do you think it's hypocritical to call yourselves No Bull ad then ban anyone who says something that you don't agree with?

John, I see that you let people in the Cyber classic who did not follow the rules. Why are they not DQed?
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »
haha MOS are you saying that John Romano is an old fashioned guy who likes his men to bring him flowers and chocolates?

Absolutely not Heckler, Romano is no nonsense man that sees through the guise of the classic "flowers and chocolate" bit......when Romano is entertaining a young man it's always a courteous handshake and then cock out and butt up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2007, 09:46:54 AM »
Is this a racial remark?  If so, please provide evidence to confirm that the distinction in intelligence level lies in genetics and not in sociological factors.  If you are a critical thinker as you seem to imply you are, this should be something you demand.

Its a genetic mark, hardly racial in nature.  More along the lines of Trisomy 21.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2007, 09:47:16 AM »
Absolutely not Heckler, Romano is no nonsense man that sees through the guise of the classic "flowers and chocolate" bit......when Romano is entertaining a young man it's always a courteous handshake and then cock out and butt up.

hahahaha
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Heckler

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »

hahaha, and i bet this mafioso wannabe likes to get all "romantic" with his men and refuses to make them wear a condom

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2007, 09:48:08 AM »
John, I see that you let people in the Cyber classic who did not follow the rules. Why are they not DQed?

They should be.  I would DQ them if they broke a rule.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2007, 09:49:21 AM »
There was no article.  Valentino mentioned him for half a sentence.  Ron Harris isn't moving anywhere.

Liar.  You Obviosuly don`t read your own magazine.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2007, 09:50:20 AM »
Larry felt we were going in a direction in which he didn't feel comfortable.  Larry is a great guy.  I loved working with him and I'm sad to see him go.  I wish him the very best in the future, one which I already know will include MD.
He is leaving because yall are a bunch of bloody embarrasing idiots who cannot present themselves in a civilized demeanor. Palumbo is the only one who can present himself in an appropriate manner over there. You spewing off on the 1300 lbs man was embarrasing john. I was literally blushing for you. How does it feel to humiliate yourself?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2007, 09:52:15 AM »
TA, on no bull radio,they said that after they banned some members from the board  membership doubled was there any truth to that?

More lies. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »
They should be.  I would DQ them if they broke a rule.

Did you not realize that I have my picture in MD along with a brief article I wrote?

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 09:53:52 AM »
Adam, the Nazis believed the same thing about genetic inequalities.  Are you saying you believe in Nazi protocol?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
MD Article: Polyclitus by True Adonis
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
WITH MY ARTICLE ABOUT POLYCLITUS!

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »

Of course, and I told you I was on your side.  But, apparently, you went way overboard (according to Adam).  Plus, you really went out of your way to pollute the 500 word submission board.  In total you are one of just four guys we banned - well, four, plus their NUMEROUS multiple accounts.  Even though you really were WAY out of line, I wasn't for banning you and your buddy.  I didn't agree with that.  There were only two worthless jerk-offs I wanted to get rid of, and we did.  And i don't feel a shred of hypocrisy for it.

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »
Liar.  You Obviosuly don`t read your own magazine.

You're the liar!  Show us an article with your by line.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 09:56:48 AM »
Of course, and I told you I was on your side.  But, apparently, you went way overboard (according to Adam).  Plus, you really went out of your way to pollute the 500 word submission board.  In total you are one of just four guys we banned - well, four, plus their NUMEROUS multiple accounts.  Even though you really were WAY out of line, I wasn't for banning you and your buddy.  I didn't agree with that.  There were only two worthless jerk-offs I wanted to get rid of, and we did.  And i don't feel a shred of hypocrisy for it.
You are exactly why the sport in being held back Romano. You are embarrasing. I feel embarrased for you everytime i hear you open your fat mouth. It appears as if MD is no longer entertaining enough for you so you have come here for your controversy...... Another victory for us.