Author Topic: Steven Gerrard to Real Madrid in the summer  (Read 2207 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Steven Gerrard to Real Madrid in the summer
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:22:45 AM »
I have no source, just remember you heard it here first  ;)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: Steven Gerrard to Real Madrid in the summer
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:43:10 AM »
are you deliberately trying to wind me up u pissy bag of hot air!  ;D

NO danger of that any time soon, if he tries to go Carragher will give him another hiding. Plus he will have more success where he is
Scouser on Tour

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:49 AM »
are you deliberately trying to wind me up u pissy bag of hot air!  ;D

NO danger of that any time soon, if he tries to go Carragher will give him another hiding. Plus he will have more success where he is

;D  ;D  ;D

This is what some bloke was saying on a football forum...

Usually, I'm one of the first people to disregard any Gerrard leaving Liverpool rumour. However, a friend of mine works for Lucozade sport and had a meeting with various Lucozade sport people and one fo Gerrard's representatives. According to my friend, Gerrard's man accidentally let slip that Gerrard would be leaving for Real Madrid in the summer.

Make of this what you will (I'm very much in two minds about it) but it would go some way to explaining the signing of Mascherano when hes clearly not needed.......

Hilarious eh!!  ;D

Even if it were true... Mascherano for Gerrard? I don't think so

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 10:10:29 AM »
i dunno if Gerrard would be so stupid as to go t oa club that has been serially mismanaged for years.

Players do not flourish there for long periods there are too many players being brought in on a whim or if they are a Galactico.

Owen leaving said it all to me, how can you let someone who scored that many in his first season go?

He could maybe have done better, but for a first season in a new league he did well, Gerrard would have taken note.

Liverpool is where his heart is and now he has kids to think of and his future wife.

so I have to disagree!!

Gerrard to Bristol Rovers in the Summer!!!!!!!  ;D :o

I have no source, just remember you heard it here first!!!!!

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »
i dunno if Gerrard would be so stupid as to go t oa club that has been serially mismanaged for years.

Players do not flourish there for long periods there are too many players being brought in on a whim or if they are a Galactico.

Owen leaving said it all to me, how can you let someone who scored that many in his first season go?

He could maybe have done better, but for a first season in a new league he did well, Gerrard would have taken note.

Liverpool is where his heart is and now he has kids to think of and his future wife.

so I have to disagree!!

Gerrard to Bristol Rovers in the Summer!!!!!!!  ;D :o

I have no source, just remember you heard it here first!!!!!

ta ta

Mourinho may be at Madrid next season. He likes English players so who knows who he'll take with him if he does go.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »
yeah maybe, thats a possibility.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST