Author Topic: As a whole who is less honest on this board, Liberals or Conservatives?  (Read 4342 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: As a whole who is less honest on this board, Liberals or Conservatives?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 03:21:56 AM »
Funny, most liberals I know are ten times worse- you are either gay or supportive of it, or homophobic. If you dont vote democrat, youre a far right wing neocon. If you don't see capitalism as the evil scourge it is, youre a nazi. Bush is the greatest evil the world has ever known, if can't see that you must be an idiot. This type of shit is spouted off by the left every single day. Its not that all liberals are anti american, its that most anti-american people tend to be from the left, thats a proven fact. Same thing with terrorists being muslims. Not one liberal has said anything in defence or critisism of the little black book on here, I would love to see someone post something.

You're absulotly right, I was just referring to some of the extreme right on this board.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 05:13:15 AM »
I forgot who started it..I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. I think somebody mentioned that all Neocons (I'm nota neocon) wanted to put all libs(u hardly qualify) in camps. Again I'll stop if it bothers u.
Nope, continue... you just seemed so happy about it I thought I ought to know what the hell the reference was... Not knowing what you were refering to was starting to frustate me.  I'm still not sure I get why you're saying it.  There wasn't a bandwagon, just you... All I could remember is that you started ending every post to me with gulag about a month ago.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 05:26:50 AM »
All I know is liberals are deceitful by nature, take for example their political messages masked as funny movies for children, happy feet=over fishing, ice age=global warming, over the hedge=deforestation. All movies made by liberals intended to seem innocent but plant seeds of contention in the minds of children, like cigarrette companies. Libs also notoriously avoid directly answering questions when they are in the wrong and they know it, I've asked for a response on the move to distribute the little black book by liberal pro gay groups for years now and have never gotten a straight response, ever. Link to it here http://www.article8.org/docs/news_events/glsen_043005/black_book/black_book_inside.htm When outraged parents voiced their anger, their liberal mayor in mass told them to f**k off. Nice state, if we conservatives do not fight liberals with every days breath, this kind of shit will actually get worse and life in this country will degrade so fast you'll pray for death to come just a few years sooner.
::) Are you seriously this delusional... Don't go blaming all liberal leaning people for what some twit group did.  For all I know some conservative assholes set up the shit to make the left look more dangerous.  It's amazing how the incidents of these things occur in more frequency as an election nears. That ain't by accident... But that stuff could be legit and some delusion selfish group of homos could have done that.  Is that my fault?  f**k NO... You want me to blame you for Foley and the long long list of homo/pedo republicans?  ahahaha... conservative republicans are pedos by nature... No???... oh... ok....  "We're deceitful by nature..." Ah BULLSHIT  ::) Like we are all born with the deceit gene and cons are clear...  I do not come to this board with deceit in mind nor do I approach anyone with deceit in mind... ahahahaha... I could sit around with psycho examples of cons gone wrong all day long... I'm not about to say something as stupid as you and allude to it being in all conservative,s nature.  I'd be condemning to much family who haven't done anything wrong.  You're an idiot mike.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 08:20:52 AM »
methyl,

i think we agree that the neo-cons are bad, and the neo-liberals are bad.

the other 90% of people sit in the middle and are reasonable.

the outlying 5% and 5% are splattered all over the news because the media gets better ratings from extremem positions.  You are gonna love or hate an ann coulter - but you're not gonna turn off the tv because you have an emotional attachment (whether it's agreement or disagreement).  You just wouldn't passionately watch a reasonable person on the news.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 10:59:11 AM »
All I know is liberals are deceitful by nature, take for example their political messages masked as funny movies for children, happy feet=over fishing, ice age=global warming, over the hedge=deforestation. All movies made by liberals intended to seem innocent but plant seeds of contention in the minds of children, like cigarrette companies. Libs also notoriously avoid directly answering questions when they are in the wrong and they know it, I've asked for a response on the move to distribute the little black book by liberal pro gay groups for years now and have never gotten a straight response, ever. Link to it here http://www.article8.org/docs/news_events/glsen_043005/black_book/black_book_inside.htm When outraged parents voiced their anger, their liberal mayor in mass told them to f**k off. Nice state, if we conservatives do not fight liberals with every days breath, this kind of shit will actually get worse and life in this country will degrade so fast you'll pray for death to come just a few years sooner.

This post illustrates PERFECTLY my point. Unless you're being sarcastic then I apologize.

This guy says "liberals are deceitful by nature" and that "if we conservatives do not fight liberals with every days breath, this kind of shit will actually get worse and life in this country will degrade so fast you'll pray for death".  ::)

He just painted a giant swath over all liberals by essentially calling them liars. Ah, hello McFly have you met the current Republican administration, you know the one that's been in office for nearly 8 years now?  ::)

I mean WTF, if he's serious then how is it even remotely possible for a human being with even below average intelligence to think in this manner? There isn't a rationale thought in the entire post. How do you compare Liberals to cigarette companies and have not one negative thing to say about Conservatives? It's mind numbingly dishonest.

As I said in the original post, I don't see the Liberals on this board making insane assertions like this, 240 notwithstanding. Until I do then in my opinion the Conservatives here take the crown of least honest.