Author Topic: My first cycle: what do you guys think about it?  (Read 1478 times)

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
My first cycle: what do you guys think about it?
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:18:17 AM »
Hi everybody, I've finally decided to do my first cycle, a bulking one of course. I know quite everybody here advocate a test only cycle for a newbie, but I want to do three cycles at most and would like to get the best of all of them...
Here's my cycle.
Week 1-10 : 300 mg Deca
Week 1-12 : 500 mg Sust
During cycle: HCG at 300-500IU every 5 days + Arimidex at 1mg every two days
PCT: Nolvadex two weeks after the last shot of Sust
        week 1 40mg everyday
        week 2 30mg everyday
        week 3 20mg everyday

I do have some questions:
1) I'm not sure of being able to get Arimidex; at what dosage should I run the Nolvadex during the cycle to replace it? 10mg every two days?
2) Is my PCT ok? Should I start it earlier or up the dosages of Nolva?

Thanks in advance!

liftnbig

• Getbig II
Re: My first cycle: what do you guys think about it?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
10 weeks of deca is to short. I wouldn't run any less than 12.

1-14 deca 300mg ew  ;D
1-16 sust 500mg ew
10mgs nova eod 

I wouldnt worry about hcg through out the cycle. save it till your pct.

1000iu hcg ed for 10 day
week 1-2  20mg nova ed
week 3 10mgs ed

This was one of my first too. worked great   8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
Hi everyone, I've finally decided to do my first cycle, a bulking one of course. I know quite everybody here advocate a test only cycle for a newbie, but I want to do three cycles at most and would like to get the best of all of them...
Here's my cycle.
        week 1 40mg everyday
        week 2 30mg everyday
        week 3 20mg everyday

1) I'm not sure of being able to get Arimidex; at what dosage should I run the Nolvadex during the cycle to replace it? 10mg every two days?

Thanks in advance!

Its not a bad cycle overall.  I like to run deca for longer than 10 wks shoot for 12-14 weeks min. run the test 16 wks then.

I would start the nolva as soon as I dropped he AI just use 20 mg the whole 4-5 weeks.  If you run nolva on cycle I would recommend 10mg ED, see how that works for you.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »
Use the HCG during the cycle and not for PCT! Starting week 2 or 3 run 300 - 500iu e5d. This will keep your balls full and avoid possible testicle atrophy. Also try running the nolva at 20mg all the way through PCT for four weeks.

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 06:44:36 AM »
Thanks for the answers guys. Also, should I consider injecting the Sust and Deca on different days?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 07:53:29 AM »
Thanks for the answers guys. Also, should I consider injecting the Sust and Deca on different days?
sust works best 3 times a week IMO do the deca in 2 doses per week and try and do the deca and sust in same shot.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 08:50:01 AM »
Your cycle looks fine. In fact you probably won't need the HCG since it's only twelve weeks long. As others have said you could add two weeks to it but either way you'll be fine. You'll probably be happy with the results. My first cycle was ten weeks of sust & eq (injected twice a week).

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 05:56:30 AM »
Thanks guys. I'm gonna finally do a 14 weeks cycle as many of you suggested. Have any of you used Proscar during a cycle? I'm a bit worried about hair loss and would like to reduce the conversion to DHT. What dose would you take in order not to cause DHT levels to become abnormally low?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »
        week 1 40mg everyday
        week 2 30mg everyday
        week 3 20mg everyday

Thanks in advance!

Hey Tubbs!

Cycle looks OK.  I agree with the recommendations.  I'd run the test out to 16 weeks.  You can stop the deca then at around 14 weeks.

Arimidex is VERY easy to obtain.  I do not think Nolva is an adequate substitute while on-cycle. Nolva acts as a fairly powerful estrogen at fat stores, particularly intra-abdominal, so with a nickname like Tubbs I'm thinkin' you might not want that.  It also inhibits IgF-1 formation by the liver (counterproductive if you are thaking GH, also).

Shoot the sustanon with the deca twice per week and that should be fine.  I don't believe that Sustanon requires 3xper week dosing.

Run a low dose of hcg (300IU every 5 days) throughout your cycle.  I do not agree with end-cycle salvage. 

Nolva at 20mg every day for 4 weeks as PCT should be plenty.  You can always ramp it up a bit if you need to.

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 01:25:40 AM »
Hey Freak! Good to hear from ya! Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna start the cycle early march and will keep you posted via PM if you don't mind.
Thanks to all of you for the replies!