Author Topic: EXPERT TRAINER SCOTT ABLE SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT TODAY'S BODYBUILDING !  (Read 19698 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: EXPERT TRAINER SCOTT ABLE SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT TODAY'S BODYBUILDING !
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2007, 07:11:59 PM »
meth and coke are in every party im invited to,,i dont touch it but plenty competetive pros and amatuers use it to cut and dry out,,,i can say names but i dont wanna bring them down on a board,, its a lot more than you think,, i estimate it at 10% of all competetive bodybuilders,,you do the math

what ever this loonaateek abel is saying now,,involves a lot more than hormones,,the problems are created WHEN YOU HAVE PRE EXISISTING CONDITION YOU WERE NOT AWARE OF,,OR WHEN EVER YOU USE NARCS AND PAIN KILLERS IN ADDITION TO HORMONES,,

hormones by themselves DO NOT cause problems unless you abuse them at the 10+ grams a week for years over years none stop,, and i mean good 10-15 years none stop at those doses,,and its rare even for us pros

Dont people fvck them self up using diuretics to the extreme as well? There was an article I read a few years ago that talked about how safe the actual hormones were compared to the diuretics that were used.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
duretics will f**k you up condition wize if you dont know how to apply ( timing and dose,,)
you need to know your body inorder to use duretics because it can and will flatten your muscles while taking the water out,,so you will be with no h2o but yet you will look stiff and flat,,

if you count only on duretics excessivly,,and some do,,with out dieting and using other methods to lose some of the water,,,your kidnys will suffer,,,some kidnys can suffer long some can not,,,the strong survives while the weak retires,,

in general i wouldnt count only on duretics to do the final touch,,

fallen angel

AVBG

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »
duretics will f**k you up condition wize if you dont know how to apply ( timing and dose,,)
you need to know your body inorder to use duretics because it can and will flatten your muscles while taking the water out,,so you will be with no h2o but yet you will look stiff and flat,,

if you count only on duretics excessivly,,and some do,,with out dieting and using other methods to lose some of the water,,,your kidnys will suffer,,,some kidnys can suffer long some can not,,,the strong survives while the weak retires,,

please elaborate..  what is too much? how do you balance what goes in to what goes out?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »

Thanks, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.
tiny-tit bounty hunter