Author Topic: UNC and NC state game  (Read 1726 times)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
UNC and NC state game
« on: February 03, 2007, 01:30:20 PM »
Anyone a college basketball fan?I am a huge UNC fan and they are playing like shit right now. NC st is draining 3 and UNC cant get a rebound. Hopefully they will play in the 2nd half

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: UNC and NC state game
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
i'm at work right now unable to watch or listen.    :'(

tryin to keep up with the score

playin like crap??  they're a second half team, they'll be OK    8)

W

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 02:52:53 PM »
damn!!

state ain't nobody.  they ain't going anywhere.
W

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
damn!!

state ain't nobody.  they ain't going anywhere.

Neither is UNC apparently!!!!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 04:32:50 PM »
Neither is UNC apparently!!!!

i think we all know who the better team is.
1 game doesn't mean crap

see ya in march    :D
W

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 04:48:20 PM »
Anyone a college basketball fan?I am a huge UNC fan and they are playing like shit right now.

Not shitty like Maryland is playing right now. I'm actually glad MD is having a bad start within the ACC. it serves them right with all the years they half assed it, being consistent at being inconsistent. They would win against Duke, then lose against a shitty scrub team from Nowheresville.

Now that more teams have been admitted to the ACC, these other teams had to catch up to the caliber of play of Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake, and Maryland.

body88

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »
I have to say, I am pretty impressed with BC right now.  After they canned there two best players I thought for sure they would hit the shitter. Doing pretty good all things considered.

Bah, college hockey is huge around here outside of pro sports. BC and BU games are always mobbed. College hockey is huge in new england. BC, BU, UNH, Northeastern, Maine, Providence. Other college sports do not get much attention really.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 02:58:16 PM »
Anyone a college basketball fan?I am a huge UNC fan and they are playing like shit right now. NC st is draining 3 and UNC cant get a rebound. Hopefully they will play in the 2nd half

What a fucking state for college hoops. NC Sate, UNC and Duke. Doesn't get any better than that. I still remember when I was 13 NC State with David Thompson, Tom Burleson and Monte Towe beating Bill Walton's UCLA in the Final Four.
The House that Ruth built

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 08:16:31 AM »

The ACC has gone into the toilet both in football and basketball ever since VaTech, BC, and Thug U were admitted to the conference.

The ACC used to be the classiest sports conference in the country, but now we're no better than the rest of the losers out there - Big 10, Big 12, Pac-10, Big East, SEC, MAC etc....and the quality of the teams has declined accordingly.

>:(