Author Topic: Wouldn't it be creative...  (Read 1570 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wouldn't it be creative...
« on: February 03, 2007, 03:02:50 PM »
In a move that draws sharp criticism, Bush appoints Philip Zelikow, a three-year veteran of Bush Senior's National Security Council, as executive director of official 9/11 Commission.

Zelikow ran the 9/11 commission.
Zelikow was the pentagon money controller when 2.3 trillion was annouced missing on 9/10/2001
Zelikow owns a remote control airplane company

The plane/missile/object which struck the pentagon killed many in the accounting/finance dept, which has severely hampered the investigation.  No one knows there the money went, almost 6 years later. It's gone.

Now... *something* exploded at 9:32 AM that morning at the Pentagon, a very massive blast which stopped dozens of clocks.  The plane hit 5 minutes later. 

Wouldn't it be incredibly creative to steal 2.3 trillion, announce it one afternoon, hold a meeting the next morning at 9:30 for everyone who knew where the $ was, and once everyone is there, blow up the room, then fly one of your remote controlled planes into the building (into that room at an angle the human pilot could not do), 5 minutes later?

Talk about some f'king pwnage right there.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Wouldn't it be creative...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »
In a move that draws sharp criticism, Bush appoints Philip Zelikow, a three-year veteran of Bush Senior's National Security Council, as executive director of official 9/11 Commission.

Zelikow ran the 9/11 commission.
Zelikow was the pentagon money controller when 2.3 trillion was annouced missing on 9/10/2001
Zelikow owns a remote control airplane company

I hadn't heard about this, so I did some Googling...

The Defense comptroller was actually Dov Zahkeim - a longtime conniver with the neofascists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

And, to be precise, he was CEO [not exactly the same thing as being the "owner"] of SPC International - which deals in stuff like networking hardware. It's the parent company - System Planning Corporation - that handles military aviation systems.

http://www.sysplan.com/SEWT/

Just to clarify my point of view:

1. Even if it were demonstrated that Zelikow had no foreknowledge or participation in the attack, we have every reason to expect him to have acted as a dutiful "fixer" - as illustrated by Ruppert's observations here: [see the section: "Philip Zelikow (executive director)"]

http://nuclearfree.lynx.co.nz/ruppert.htm

2. I don't know what happened at the Pentagon. If it was a missile, you have to explain what happened to all the people who were supposed to be on the flight. If it was remote-controlled plane, you have to explain what happened to the air traffic control tapes that would presumably have had the pilots saying "Our controls are jammed".

Iraq gives us evidence every day that there are men willing to die for the cause. I see nothing implausible - especially given the abundantly documented proof that US airline security is a bad joke - about a gang of men hijacking the planes and flying them into their targets.

There's still plenty of unanswered questions about the plane wreckage and the black box, NORAD response, etc. But hijackers-on-a-plane still works for me.

3. The power of the Israeli lobby (and their affiliated Jewish-American campaign contributors) - and the degree to which their influence works contrary to our developing a sane (and humane) foreign policy in the Middle East - is obvious enough that I hope we needn't belabor the point. [Frankly, as a Jew, they're both an embarrassment to me.] And certainly the Christofascist element in Washington with its Holy Land fetish exerts some weird gravity in this area. 

But the idea of Washington taking its actual marching orders from a right-wing Zionist cabal in Jerusalem strikes me as ridiculous - basically The Protocols of the Elders of Zion with the names changed. A few years ago, when Israel got a little too snappy with its neighbors than suited our purpose at the time, the White House spokesperson jerked the leash and Israel came to heel with comic alacrity. Their future existence as a country depends at least 90% on our continued patronage [they're not lobbying us just to keep in practice, you know] and they're not inclined to forget it.

Unfortunately, the deeper into the shit Chimpy McFlightsuit mires us over there, the easier it's going to be to let our frustration spill over onto "those damned Jews" yet again. Especially if, as I predict, the first bombs to fall on Iran are launched from Israeli airplanes - who, unlike us, have at least a semi-plausible claim of self-defense. [Sure, Ahmadinejad is probably just pandering to his base when he talks about wiping Israel off the map - but then he's got no one but himself to blame for the consequences.] Then when Iran launches its counterstrike, we can shoot our load with the pious claim of defending an ally.

May Sandra Day O'Connor's nightmares be haunted by the hundreds of thousands of victims whose murders she enabled.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »
I can see you two are going to get along just great!
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »
I can see you two are going to get along just great!

soul mates  ;)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
Why don't you go back to your dumbbells, boys? The grown-ups are going to have a conversation.  :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
Why don't you go back to your dumbbells, boys? The grown-ups are going to have a conversation.  :)

Do let us know when you're ready to start, will you?
Thread Killer